Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Fetching Dog Eye Default Replacements + Dog Eye Fix

by traelia Posted 17th Aug 2012 at 6:25 PM - Updated 18th Aug 2012 at 2:19 AM by traelia

39 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 7 Feedback Posts, 31 Thanks Posts
Thanks are currently OFF: Show Thanks Posts for this thread
Page 1 of 2
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#2 Old 17th Aug 2012 at 6:50 PM
awww now when my pets are naughty i cant tell them off with those eyes :O) hehehehe thank you :O)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#3 Old 17th Aug 2012 at 7:09 PM
Awesome!
Please make some for horses too (EA's are just downright creepy)!
Then all our pets will look pretty!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#4 Old 17th Aug 2012 at 9:40 PM
They look so much better than the originals! And these black dots were very annoying, too. Thank you so much! You made my dogs cuter and cooler at the same time!
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#5 Old 18th Aug 2012 at 1:28 AM
*dies from cuteness overload*

These eyes are perfect! I despised EA's eyes with a passion and I was hoping somebody would fix the black dots. Not only did you do that, you made the eyes completely different and 100x times cuter! Thank you!
Top Secret Researcher
THANKS POST
#6 Old 18th Aug 2012 at 2:16 AM
Yes thank you for these! I find EA's eyes so annoying.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#7 Old 18th Aug 2012 at 9:41 AM
I LOVE ALL YOUR ANIMAL EYES!! Thank you SO MUCH for making them!!!! ^W^
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#8 Old 18th Aug 2012 at 11:11 AM
Thats great, this ones as well as the ones for cat's, I ever thought the eyes are horrible, but you made it better, but we need some for the horses too.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#9 Old 18th Aug 2012 at 11:29 AM
I think this is going to be my first default replacement ever for my game - those eyes are making me melt (but then, I'm a sucker for puppy eyes. Probably why we have four dogs in real life)
Alchemist
THANKS POST
#10 Old 18th Aug 2012 at 12:47 PM
Thank you for these. They are perfect. Now there's only the poor horses left.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#11 Old 18th Aug 2012 at 9:39 PM
You are amazing! Thank You!
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#12 Old 19th Aug 2012 at 5:38 PM
I didn't think about it before, but now I definitely want these defaults. Cute puppy, got my attention to read about the eyes. Thank you very much!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#13 Old 19th Aug 2012 at 11:52 PM
This and the cat ones are so nice and natural looking
I didn't even realize how messed up they were.

Are you planning on fixing the horses too? They seem a bit "blobbed" on.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#14 Old 23rd Aug 2012 at 2:12 PM
I just had an internal body overload of cuteness from looking at those eyes!

Using body reserves...
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#15 Old 23rd Aug 2012 at 5:23 PM
this stuff is so adorable! its too bad i haven't installed my ts3 base game...and i also lack ts3 pets. ill buy it when i get a job.
Lab Assistant
#16 Old 7th Sep 2012 at 9:55 PM
I didn't even notice the black dot until I saw this fix! LoL Now I need it!

Does it fix the horses eyes too? I know they have the black dot too. I don't know about the cats, but probably
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#17 Old 9th Sep 2012 at 8:33 PM
Quote: Originally posted by shareallicu3
I didn't even notice the black dot until I saw this fix! LoL Now I need it!

Does it fix the horses eyes too? I know they have the black dot too. I don't know about the cats, but probably

No this is dogs only, I do have a set for cats, but not for horses as of yet.

Facebook! | Find more of my stuff at my blog! | Tumblr | Donate
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#18 Old 10th Oct 2012 at 12:06 AM
Brilliant, thank you.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#19 Old 18th Oct 2012 at 6:28 PM
This mod was causing a problem in CAS. The eye overlay seems to have covered the whole animal instead of just the eyes. Example: When I go to select a breed, and choose a dog breed that has alot of "layers" like one with many colors and patches, the whole animal is black despite whatever color is chosen. Then the eyes are whited out it looks fiendish and crazy. I had to take this mod out. Has anyone else experienced this? I was running on patch 1.34 when that happened.
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#20 Old 19th Oct 2012 at 1:56 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Yesterdame
This mod was causing a problem in CAS. The eye overlay seems to have covered the whole animal instead of just the eyes. Example: When I go to select a breed, and choose a dog breed that has alot of "layers" like one with many colors and patches, the whole animal is black despite whatever color is chosen. Then the eyes are whited out it looks fiendish and crazy. I had to take this mod out. Has anyone else experienced this? I was running on patch 1.34 when that happened.

I made these on 1.34 so I don't think that has anything to do with it. I honestly have no idea how or why it would be doing that. There is no reason for it to do that. The only thing I could say is clear your caches and try it again, if it is still doing that then come back here and let me know. But in all honesty I have never heard of this problem or have any idea as to why it would happen.

Test Subject
THANKS POST
#21 Old 20th Oct 2012 at 1:01 AM
I updated to 1.39 now, since the issue. Is this mod ok for use with 1.39? If so Ill gladly give it another go. :-) They are really cute eyes.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#22 Old 20th Oct 2012 at 1:03 AM Last edited by Yesterdame : 20th Oct 2012 at 1:04 AM. Reason: wrong name
I had both the cat and dog eyes installed. I also had a default eye replacement for humans made by Aikea Guinea (Edit: Escand's Eyes not Aikea Guinea). Could that be the problem? Though I wouldnt think animals eyes conflict with human ones but who knows..
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#23 Old 20th Oct 2012 at 1:08 AM
These Eyes are what I have for human's defaults: http://modthesims.info/download.php?t=397231 by Escand, . Sorry for the confusion.
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#24 Old 20th Oct 2012 at 3:15 AM
No, they are completely different files, so there should be no conflicts. I would say just try again, there's really nothing that would be effecting the files that are associated with these.

Test Subject
THANKS POST
#25 Old 20th Oct 2012 at 5:46 AM
Looks really cute!
Page 1 of 2