Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Instructor
Original Poster
#1 Old 11th Sep 2012 at 1:55 AM
What did you do with the University premade Sims?
I'm curious as I've never played them before, and I kind of want to. I was just wondering what kind of stories/lives you did with Sim State students like Heather Huffington, Tiffany Sampson, Brittany Upsnott, and the boys Ashley, Castor, Kevin, and the other guy?

What about the Academie Le Tour or La Fiesta Tech?

Where did you take them in their lives if you played them?
Advertisement
Instructor
#2 Old 11th Sep 2012 at 4:21 AM
Sim State sims were my favorite. I never warmed up to any of the pre-mades from Academie Le Tour or La Fiesta Tech. The thing is though, I usually have at least one if not more fraternity/sorority sims stay in the Greek house "forever" to anchor it so that the chapter is never lost. Tiffany Sampson, Brittany Upsnott, Ashley, and Reuben never left Sim State, but they were still interesting. Ashley probably dated every female playable I had go through Sim State. Then he met a new pledge, and during lunch one day, one magical throw of food between him and the pledge and hearts floated above both of their heads. From then on he was gay. Tiffany came close to death several times, I loved messing with her.

Heather Huffington, Castor Nova, and Kevin Beare all left Sim State and made it into the main neighborhood. Castor had a decent ordinary life. He married and had two boys (Castor Jr. and Don). And eventually had 2 granddaughters. Heather was the girl on the side for a man named Bobby Joe Jake, it started in college but he never could commit to her. So after she graduated and still got pregnant with Bobby Joe's kid, and couldn't convince him to leave his future wife for her she instead ended up marrying her best friend Kevin Beare. Kevin unfortunately suffered an early death by kitchen fire just days after marrying Heather. Heather then got into a relationship with an elderly romance sim man (probably like 70 sim days old, he was one of the oldest). She moved in with him and got pregnant. But he died of old age just before she got her first baby bump. Next she decided to take her chances in who's around the neighborhood - she went on a date with Goopy Gilscarbo. She had a one night stand with him, and she became pregnant. All her kids turned out beautiful, even though they had different daddies. But the whole different daddy thing had her kids always not liking her very much. After she turned elder, the love of her life Bobby Joe Jake, divorced his wife and decided to marry Heather. They went to his log cabin in Three Lakes with his 2 youngest daughters and Heather's youngest to get married. And they did. Only thing was a day later in a freak accident, Bobby Joe was struck by lightning and died while taking out the trash. After that Heather never tried to marry again, but she never stopped dating, having one night stands, and wanting to be a good mother to her kids who couldn't stand her. She became the hottest cougar in town, and one of my favorite sims of all time.
Mad Poster
#3 Old 11th Sep 2012 at 4:24 AM
There are only a few I bother with. Castor Nova, Ashley Pitts, and Francis Worthington III are the only University premades I like, and I typically marry them off to born-in-game Sims. Once in a while I even play Gunnar Roque (how he got to junior year with the minimal amount of skills he has is beyond me).

In fact, one of my couples just had a little girl who I think would be a perfect match for Francis....

One of these days, though, I may play Matthew Hart and Sarah Love.

Who is Q? qanon.pub
Forum Resident
#4 Old 11th Sep 2012 at 4:32 AM
I just found out I can electrocute the cow man with a robot. I am so happy! Sorry not exactly on subject.
Top Secret Researcher
#5 Old 11th Sep 2012 at 4:52 AM
I play with clean templates, so nothing. (And at any rate, my current neighborhood hasn't earned a university yet; not even close, alas.)
Mad Poster
#6 Old 11th Sep 2012 at 5:31 AM Last edited by Peni Griffin : 12th Sep 2012 at 1:01 PM.
My Sim State premades are all important parts of my hood and it's too late to go into too much detail; also, I talk about them a lot. Quick rundown:

Brittany Upsnott is from old money (in fact the Upsnott family donated the money for the Campus Swim Center on condition it be located right next to the sorority) and supposed to marry old money; in this case, Ashley Pitts. Mostly this is because I was busy with everybody else in those households and they were kind of loose endy, didn't interest me much. She and Ashley put it off for a long time, and her first time was with Clovis Point, with whom she is still good friends. Or, good friends again, to be more precise. Brittany proposed to Ashley at her graduation party, by saying: "You know, we're supposed to do this," to which he responds, "Oh, yeah, I guess we better if we want those trust funds." After graduation, they moved into luxury apartments on opposite sides of downtown from each other. She started her law enforcement career and he went through a series of low-level positions in family-owned companies, more or less on the side while he had as many affairs as he could. She finally got pregnant on purpose to bring him up to the mark and they moved into the Dynamite Duplex until he achieved Professional Party Guest, when they moved into a townhouse on King Street. Ashley is a lazy, opportunistic romancer who has no desire to break up his comfortable home life; Brittany winks at his affairs as long as he doesn't do anything stupid, like try to support the bastard he spawned with Bad News Beverly Ku. They throw outrageous parties and pay heavenly bills. Their only daughter Ashleigh is a lesbian. Brittany is still very close to her sorority sisters; Ashley, less so with his frat brothers. Brittany is only up to SWAT Team Leader and is not considered a good candidate for Capt. Hero, but it's still possible.

Tiffany Sampson turned out to be bi, fell in love with core sim Eppie Curian, and married her. Eppie refused to agree to adoption, and a cat turned out to be insufficient, so Tiffany recently arranged an artificial insemination with another core sim, and named the resulting daughter Epiphany. They live in Drama Acres cattycorner from Eppie's family in a sizable house where Eppie throws frequent parties. After a few sizable bonuses, Tiffany quit her job so as not to saddle Eppie with being primary caregiver for a kid she hadn't wanted, and works away at her Max all Skills want. She worked the paranormal career for awhile and has access to a bone phone but no reason to use it. Although she crashed Castor's wedding, she's over all that and leads a quiet life devoted to intellectual pursuits and her family.

Heather Huffington dated a lot, her conquests including most of the frat, Clovis Point, and a lesbian fling. But a combination of Kevin Beare's devotion to her no matter how many times she broke his heart and guilt when the Ruben brothers got into a fistfight over her and stopped speaking made her rethink her life and change her aspiration to family in junior year. It took awhile for Kevin to accept that she really had changed (especially after the Castor Incident at his graduation party), but when she got pregnant he decided - against the advice of his frat brothers - that he didn't care that he wasn't 100% positive the kid was his, he wasn't going to leave her to raise a kid on her own. He took the highest-paying job he could find, abandoning his dream of a career in law enforcement because Heather would make a lousy cop's wife, and is now a Broadway Star. Heather is still lazy, still a slob, is a marvellous cook, and is pregnant with the last of her desired six children. The four girls (Honey, Cinnamon, Winnie, and Ursula) and one boy (Edward) all bear Kevin's stamp on their features. They still don't talk to Castor much, but see the rest of their college friends quite a bit. Heather uses the sorority as support staff when she's pregnant, and encourages her kids to be friends with theirs. She's finally gotten fat and is a bit frumpy. Their eldest child just left for college. They live downtown in an extensively remodeled house on Custer Street.

Joshua Ruben was romance's plaything. Mostly Heather and CAS sim Sadie Hawkins. Heather got him first, but Sadie got him worst. He frequently had wants to get engaged to both of them at once, but there was no hope of that and I felt bad for him, so once he graduated I moved him into an apartment above a single mother, Sally Mander. He got to know her through her son Gerry. Once he got over his jerky jock phase he turned into a guy who really got off on being The Provider; but he's bad at leaving safety margins in his budget. Like Kevin, he went into acting because it was the highest-paid job he could get. After his first child with Sally was born, they moved out to Drama Acres and have since had four more children, culminating in their first son, Joshua, Jr. Sally had ghastly pregnancies but she was set on having a boy. After his big break, playing Don Lothario in the screen adaptation of soapy potboiler Pleasantview, he was typecast as a charismatic villain, but recently made his directorial debut with Once Upon a Time in Veronaville. He made up with his brother Martin and his family is particularly close with Martin and with the Beares.

Castor Nova broke a lot of hearts before settling on Jane Stacks, because she made it easy. He took her name when they got married, again because it was easy. They live next door to her old college housemates and have three nearly identical children: Pollux, John, and Nova. He recently became a Game Designer and Jane is Senior Professor of Educational Theory at Sim State. He sees his frat brothers when they set it up, generally. He still takes things easy, but refused a chance to cheat on Jane that fell right in his lap, so he has matured some. Jane still does all the heavy lifting in the relationship, though.

Martin Ruben and Allegra Gorey don't talk about the Castor/Heather mess anymore. They fell in love in the campus residence and moved into her great-grandmother's house downtown on graduation. He's a doctor and she was a cop for awhile, but when she got pregnant while part of the test group for a new once-a-year birth control pill she quit to be an artist full time and they got married for legal reasons, taking her name so the neighbors wouldn't have to start referring to the Old Gorey Place as The Ruben Place. Martin and Joshua made up after their daughters were born. They are close with Jane but are dubious about daughter Ruby's attachment to Pollux, who reminds them too much of his father in the old days. Martin still paints, but Allegra also throws pots. Her unsold gallery work includes "Dead Chupacabras" and "Floating Zombie Heads." She is embarrassed as heck that Ruby goes in for pink dresses with hearts.

At La Fiesta Tech, everything's still in flux. And it's late. I can give y'all that rundown, and that of the family bin Sim Staters, another time.

Ugly is in the heart of the beholder.
(My simblr isSim Media Res . Widespot,Widespot RFD: The Subhood, and Land Grant University are all available here. In case you care.)
Instructor
Original Poster
#7 Old 11th Sep 2012 at 5:42 AM
I've been rearranging Sim State,and I always click on the sorority and frat and the others, but I never get to play them. Something dumb always happens. Laptop overheats, battery dies etc, but I've read a few stories recently namely 'Simtopi's' story and it got me to thinking that they'd be interesting. I'm trying to include more and more premades into my hood, and needed some ideas/creative inspiration. :D
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 11th Sep 2012 at 5:53 AM
Aldric and Almeric Davis have now a sibling and parents for some reason, after borking with CAS and SimPE family ties editor. Also, they're related to the Grunts. Ripp and Buck seem to get along with them but Tank is going batshit on them like always.
Mad Poster
#9 Old 11th Sep 2012 at 6:03 AM
When I was getting bored of the same old routine, I tried playing the Académie Le Tour college Sims for something different.

I moved Edwin Sharpe into a dorm and had him and Deliah O' Feefe graduate from college and moved them into a regular house in Pleasantview.

The game glitched after their son became a child though.
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 11th Sep 2012 at 12:19 PM
Does Stella Terrano count as premade? if yes, I only play her. She is interesting because I consider her as pure alien like PT9 Smith
Top Secret Researcher
#11 Old 11th Sep 2012 at 2:06 PM
Huh. Where do I start...

SIM STATE:

This is attached to Middleground.

Many of the premades have been integrated into my legacy. Sam Thomas became the wife to Kylie Fleurada, who was a gen 2 spare and the last of that generation to be born. They never had or adopted any children, so that line died out. Ty Bubbler (who in my game I renamed Teiji) found triple-bolt love in a heavily pregnant Faith Fleurada, and is now happy married and old with her. They have three kids together, but Teiji also counts Casper, the illegitimate child that Faith had in college, as his son. Will probably edit the family ties in SimPE so Teiji would have officially adopted Casper. Jared Starchild died, because I never liked him.

Jimmy Phoenix was a promiscuous little twink for a while, until he met up with a heartbroken Calvin Fleurada. Calvin just had his heart stomped on by his ex-fiancee, Ponsonby, so Jimmy dove in and fixed his heart again. They moved in together, conceived a child through the same-sex hack I had for a day or two, and were married after they graduated. Calvin took his surname, and now they live happily with their teenage daughter Mackenzie.

Erik Swain is in frat boy limbo, engaged to Joshua Martin. All the frat boys are in limbo, though I know that Kevin Beare knocked up and is engaged to Jane Stacks, and Castor Nova is engaged to Allegra Gorey. Ashley Pitts is just the go-to easy lay for most of my Romance girls.

I actually played the sorority. Tiffany Sampson dropped out and married a llama mascot (who by the way, has an illegitimate child running around on the side), and they live in my downtown. Heather Huffington came out as a lesbian, and changed her aspiration to Fortune. She then met Miki Fleurada, and soon were married and adopted a sproglet of their own. Brittany Upsnott has six kids, from three different dads. She was impregnated by Theo Fleurada, and had Ponsonby Upsnott, who she killed as a baby and was revived not too long later by Theo himself. She was then, in her senior year, impregnated by a dormie in a one-night stand with Huey, Dewey, and Louie. After she graduated, alone with three babies, she met alien Jasper Garden. They fell in love, married, and had twin girls Lilac and Serene. Jasper also has a son from an alien abduction, Nebula, that Brittany raises as her own. So, her genes have spread considerably.

Martin Ruben is sitting in a house in the neighborhood, waiting for me to play him.

LA FIESTA TECH:

This is attached to Pleasantview.

Francis J. Worthington III found love in a Romance sim, and got her pregnant, so they had his heir and were married as college kids. She dropped out, and he stayed in college until graduation. They are now a prominent couple in my hood, with three boys. Francis also had a girl with Cassandra Dreamer, but Cass is pretty adamant on never letting Francis see her, as he did screw her over. Lyndsay, Francis's Romance sim wife, has never cheated on him, as was his wishes. Francis just hit his LTW, so he's happy and platinum, and his wife is struggling for the last few promotions to Professional Party Guest.

The Davis twins ended up in a dorm with Lilith Pleasant, who managed to get in despite her status as a runaway. Aldric fell head over heels for Lilith, since they related to each other well as the pariahs of their family. Almeric much preferred the company of a dormie named Nicolas Lam. Lilith fell pregnant with Faust Davis, so they raised him and managed to graduate. They are now in Pleasantview, Faust now a teen. They had two more kids, twins Abby and Cain, and Lilith is pregnant with her fourth. Almeric lives in a small home with Nick, and they're swingers.

The Student Housing household are mostly in limbo, waiting in a dorm to become important along with the rest of the Tricou sprogs.

Stella Terrano had a numerous amount of affairs, but eventually married widower Francis J. Worthington IV. He's royally pissed off at her, since she recently gave birth to a dormie's kid. If life gets any more crappy for him, I might just have him off himself. He seems like the type who would, even if it means his daughter Mikah would be orphaned. Things just aren't the same with Lucy gone.

The Shifting Paradymes household are no longer a band, as Gunnar Roque and Zoe Zimmerman have been greekified. Not sure what to do with Jasmine Rai.

Jessie Pilferson was in a relationship with Alexander Goth while he was a frat boy, but he caught her making out with brother Guy Wrightley. He broke their engagement, and dropped out. They both began a spiraling decent. Alexander Goth knocked up Nina Caliente, they moved into a dumpy trailer home, and they had a girl named Linda. He then found her banging Don Lothario. He became an alcoholic, and abusive towards Nina out of a hate towards cheaters and the Caliente family (Dina refused to let him move back into HER house after she married Mortimer and he died). They inexplicably conceived another baby, Bailey. Alex started to see Jessie again, who became a trashy whore out of a complete lack of self confidence. They fell in love again, though nothing could happen until Jessie graduated. Nina eventually died from a fire, and Alexander took the opportunity to put a bullet in his step-mother's head. He threw out Dina's new husband, Dustin, and moved back into the mansion with Bailey. Jessie graduated, Alexander proposed, and they now live happily together in the Goth mansion, with Jessie blissfully unaware of the shallow graves Alex made in the graveyard out back, filled with the bodies of Nina and Dina Caliente. They have a girl together, and Jessie is pregnant again, with her husband hoping desperately for a boy to carry on the family name.

Sarah Love is in limbo with her husband Michael Hart and their.

ACADEMIE LE TOUR:

This is attached to Strangetown.

Being a relatively new hood, none of the premades have graduated yet.

Mitch Indie and Max Flexor started a fraternity, Nagard-Annya, which is brimming with constant drama. Members among them are Achmed Meredith, Pan Gallo, Johnny Smith, and Rhea (Ripp) Grunt. Max intends to have his girlfriend, Jill Smith, pledge Greek. Johnny isn't too happy that his teen sister dated a college guy, especially since she's now a Freshman and Max is a senior. Mitch is still trying to find love in the world. Most of the ALT domies appear to be gay, for some reason.

The O'Feefe, Students, and Biggs households, along with Edwin Sharpe, also made a fraternity centered around getting good grades. Delilah O'Feefe and Marla Biggs are engaged, as are Emily Lee and Tom Freshe. Edwin pledged in his girlfriend Rhapsody Bass. So, despite their geekiness, they're getting laid.

The First Year household are in a dorm, making trouble. Chaz Whippler became a Grilled Cheese sim (he seems like one), and is in love with Ophelia Nigmos now. Phineaus is making havoc. He was engaged to Melody Tinker, but his hands strayed onto Ellen Frost. Melody broke up with him, and Ellen fell pregnant. They put their twin sons up for adoption, since it's way too chaotic to have babies rolling around. They're being raised by the Giekes, so it's okay.

The rest of the Sharpe household are in limbo.

Simblr.
Asks are always open, even to anons. I will always reply to asks, and I do my best to be cordial/less snarky than usual.
Scholar
#12 Old 11th Sep 2012 at 2:35 PM Last edited by sweetbaby160 : 13th Sep 2012 at 12:45 PM.
in my prosperity hood, Mitch Indie & Max Flexor were the only premades I played with just because one of my playables had three bolts with Mitch. While still in uni, Mitch & Max started a greek house that is still going strong (every ingame born sim has joined). Max graduated quietly & has since moved in with the hood's BlackWidow (not that he knew that at the time, he was just answering an ad in the paper for a border) he hasn't quite decided to fully commit to one side of the fence or the other, but is quite enjoying himself raising the Widow's 2 kids, as she is constantly out hunting for her next victim, um, husband. Mitch is loving life, happily married to a pretty ingame born sim whos' name I've forgotten, in a big house, good job (??my memory is crap) & they just had a baby girl who has his eyes & Mom's blue hair.

in another hood, Ashley Pitts was a surprise booty call that my playable made twice(!!they met ONCE prior). Due to ACR he did father two gorgeous children with her, the eldest a son Ballard who later became Education Minister & a daughter Belle, who died in a fire. Ashley himself died before Belle was born after eating rotten pizza after a night of drunken debauchery.

EDIT: HA! I actually remembered Mitch's wife's name!! Tiffany!! I seriously need to get more sleep & less coffee
Field Researcher
#13 Old 11th Sep 2012 at 3:35 PM Last edited by Theis118 : 11th Sep 2012 at 3:35 PM. Reason: is/are problems
I used some of the character in my story Bella Square with Allegra Gorey as the main character. Kevin Beare and some others are cops. Klara Vonderstein, William Williamson and Francis Worthington are working for the evil mastermind Malcolm IV Landgraab.
Scholar
#14 Old 11th Sep 2012 at 3:39 PM
Castor Nova dropped out of university and has become Circe Beaker's latest test subject.

Stella Terrano graduated with top marks in Physics, engaged to fellow HRS Academia dormie Dante Wong. Still not got round to placing them in a house to start their adult lives.

Sarah Love is the leader of the university's sorority. Jasmine Rai had joined it before the last reinstall and is about to graduate. I've forgotten what majors they were doing, but it wasn't the ones they were studying when they started.

Allegra Gorey became a witch and is scraping through a Literature degree.

None of the other premade University students did anything particularly exciting in my game.
Mad Poster
#15 Old 11th Sep 2012 at 3:54 PM
This thread should be in the popular threads section.
Top Secret Researcher
#16 Old 11th Sep 2012 at 4:26 PM
I dont remember which uni they came from but I've graduated Stella Terrano, Sarah Love, and the Davis brothers.

Stella graduated with a 4.0 GPA. Got married to Remmington , had twins via abduction and then later decided to give Remmington a child because she felt bad lol. She was at the top of the science career and wrote novels in her freetime once the kids got older. She still has relatives in my game, her great grandson was just born recently

Sarah dated Almeric for a while and then I had her break up with him to be with Aldric once she graduated xD She was head of the greek house and graduated with pretty good grades. She's now working as a teacher living with her lazy husband Aldric and their three children (a child and twins toddlers) in a tiny apartment xD

Almeric is dating and living with one of my sims and they just recently had a baby girl. They probably wont get married anytime soon though.
Mad Poster
#17 Old 11th Sep 2012 at 5:31 PM
When I realized the Sim State Greeks were about to empty, I dumped the Student Bin students all into one dorm, sorted through them, and had all the Popularity ones pledge. Sam Thomas dated Ty Bubbler and they married, living in the Sentinel Apartments till it started to glitch too badly. Now they live in a haunted house on Mendoza Street, which they have renovated into a chic party venue. Sam is on the artist career track, Ty is a restauranteur, and they take turns hosting parties. The ghost hardly ever bothers them. I gave Sam a family secondary and Ty a telescope, but they seem very happy hosting food tastings, presiding over artistic events, feuding with the art hobby instructor, and occasionally teaching their cat Sopa a trick.

Jimmy Phoenix became the ultimate frat boy and got into an extended love triangle with a Tricou girl and a CAS sim. He eventually married his Tricou and is now an ecological guru living a relaxed Bohemian lifestyle in the House of Fallen Trees, which he and his wife, his wife's extended family, and a couple of completely unrelated people are renovating and setting themselves up in friendly competition with the Bubblers for Party Central. Little James Phoenix will be aging to toddler next rotation, which makes a good excuse for that day's party.

Jared Starchild and Erik Swain moved into a residence together, which became the funnel for impoverished future Greeks to move to campus without using my glitchy dorms, and for awhile drove me wiggy because they pined after women but wouldn't actually go get any of the ones lying around campus. I finally made two CAS build-to-suits. Jared cooperated, Erik didn't, and the result is one of my favorite love stories. They live next door to each other on Mendoza Street. Jared worked the artist career track for awhile, but quit to be a stay-at-home dad when his professionally-minded nerd girl had their only child, Alta Mira. Jared has never rolled a second have-baby want, preferring to fill up his wants panel with Pleasure and hobby wants. He still paints cute dog pictures for the department store market. Erik's second child just aged to toddler and he's happy as a clam, though it can be a bit strenuous juggling his and his wife's demanding careers. They have the good nanny, a rottweiler with a mushy cream center, a puppy, and a hobby shed, though Erik has neglected his art for his family and career. This guy is a hoverer, and now that his daughter Erika is a teen, I expect him to start running background checks on every boy who ever looks at her. He's on the SWAT team with Brittany Pitts-Upsnott and is considered the most likely candidate for Capt. Hero.

At LFT, the Davis brothers are still in the family bin and I filled up the Oasis Dormitory with Johnny Smith, Stella Terrano, Blossom Moonbeam, William Williamson, and Klara Vonderstein. They are all now living in a residence, though Johnny recently pledged the frat. Blossom and William are engaged and Klara is in love with Johnny, something they did all themselves - he charmed her on his own one night, and she followed up. They have no chemistry unless he's in his drawers, though, and I'm puzzled what to do about it, especially since Ophelia Nigmos arrived on campus and she and Johnny have made no attempt to resume their high school relationship. Klara is my favorite of the Student Housing bunch, a real trooper, always ready to take up any slack that appears in the household. Stella made several tentative and inappropriate flirts of both sexes and seems to have settled down as a lesbian. Since Johnny moved out she often puts herself to sleep next to Klara and she sizzles at her a lot, but Klara hasn't noticed.

Matthew Hart has also noticed Klara, accosting her in the library and planting a big smooch on her during a period when he was sore at Sarah Love over a cow mascot incident, but he and Sarah have since made up and everybody pretends this never happened. (They double bolt, though. An odd femme fatale, Klara!) Guy Wrightley is doing his best to get along with everybody, even making friends with Jessie Pilferson after he caught her with Gunnar - but he's still a virgin and isn't dating anyone seriously. Mickey Dosser was as bad at romance as he was at school, but since Jessie showed him the ropes he's managed to seduce DJ Verse despite their complete lack of chemistry. Chemistry is high at Sim State and low at LFT; no idea why. He is now sizing up Zoe Zimmerman.

The Shifting Paradymes are still together as a band and try to get together to play gigs at either the Wasteland Lounge or Strangebrewski's in Strangetown a couple of times per rotation. Gunnar Roque has managed to squeak by in his classes and translates the contrast between his bad-boy image and a smooth, tender romantic style into a satisfactory dating life that overlaps Mickey's. He has never put the moves on either Zoe or Jasmine Rea, who is engaged to Francis Worthington III and moved out to live with him. Drama is bad for the band. After Jazz moved out, Tank Grunt moved in, bringing a telescope, which Gunnar finds useful in the daytime for getting a good look at the local talent in the dorms, but doesn't use at night anymore and no he's not going to tell you why. Zoe makes sure that the Paradymes are well known for their parties and keeps perpetual open house. Oddly, they have yet to be invaded by a cow mascot. She and Gunnar are teaching Tank to relax and to play the bass.

Francis and Jasmine live in serene harmony. He keeps a garden and makes sure there's plenty of good food at her parties. He likes a routine - dip in the pool, weed and water the garden, study something, clean the bathroom, go to class, maybe go out in the evening. She likes to mix things up and invite total strangers in off the street. They accommodate each other. She's always dragging him to parties in the other households.

At the sorority, Sarah is determined to live a life her Mormon ancestors would approve and has made up with Matthew, and even with Jessie, who was mad at her for blocking Jessie's ambition to bang the whole frat. DJ is in a social whirl and doesn't stop to think too closely about anything. Monica Bratford takes her responsibility as the senior girl very seriously, keeps things repaired and the bills paid, and recently brought in a new pledge, Ophelia Nigmos. She finds college boys immature and a tad annoying, and is disappointed at the lack of serious intellectual atmosphere at LFT, and I can't seem to get her and Klara and Stella into the same room at the same time, though they ought to be great friends. What I can get Monica to do is go into Strangetown, where she made friends with Olive, which is how she connected to Ophelia. She's even been invited to Olive's house and lived to tell the tale! She met Dr. V. Curious and his half-sister Chloe at the Strangetown Rest Stop and found both of them very appealing, but whereas Chloe is easy to connect with the shy Dr. V is harder to get hold of in person, though she has worked up the nerve to e-mail him about addressing one of her classes. I'm soooooo getting her together with Vidcund, though she's probably going to have to do most of the work.

Ugly is in the heart of the beholder.
(My simblr isSim Media Res . Widespot,Widespot RFD: The Subhood, and Land Grant University are all available here. In case you care.)
Instructor
#18 Old 11th Sep 2012 at 7:22 PM
Sim State: I have attached it to many different neighborhoods I don´t play anymore, and never played it long enough for all those sims to graduate. Castor Nova got engaged to Allegra Gorey, Erik Swain got engaged to Tiffany Sampson, Kevin Beare to Jane Stacks, Ty Bubbler to Sam Thomas and Jimmy Phoenix to Brittany Upsnot. Heather Huffington really liked Ashley Pitts, but I don´t remember whether they got engaged or not. Sam Thomas joined the sorority, Heather turned out to also really liked Don Lothario and Ashley got Nina Caliente pregnant.

Académi Le Tour: It was attached to my last Veronaville and most of the sims there graduated. Jonah Powers and Roxie Sharp continued to date each other and eventually got engaged and then married. They adopted a dog and a cat and Roxie got pregnant but she didn´t give birth before I stopped playing that version of Veronaville. Edwin Sharp managed to win Deliah O´Feefe´s heart and the two of them eventually got married. Deliah gave birth to their daugther just before I stopped playing the ´hood. Tom Freshe and Ellen Frost realised they had much in common and got married. Marla Biggs and Mitch Indie found love in eachother despite their differences. They had a son and a daugther. Max Flexor married a dormie and they had twins. Chaz Whippler married Miranda Capp and they moved back into the Capp mansion after their graduation and got married. Mirande gave birth to their daugther right before I stopped playing. Phineaus Furley got married to Juliet Capp and they had two sets of twins.

La Fiesta Tech: It was attached to the previous version of my current custom neighborhood and all of those sims graduated. Stella Terrano got married to my custom sim who is now called Richard Kroon. They had 4 children and when I stopped playing Stella was pregnant with twins. Monica Bratford got married to my custom sim who is now named Anton Cronwall and they had three children together. Aldric Davis and Klara Vonderstein also got married to custom sims that I no longer have in my game. Frances. Jr Worthington III married Almeric Davis and they had a son and a dauther. Gunnar Roque married Jessie Pilferson and they had a son. Jasmine Rai married Zoe Zimmerman and they had two children. DJ Verse married Guy Wrightley and they had a son. Sarah Passion married Matthew Hart and they had three boys. William Williamson got married to Blossom Moonbeam and they had two boys and one girl. And Mickey Dosser... well, I killed him because of his borked face template.

My favorite pre made University subhood is definitely LFT, while my least favorite is ALT. My favorite sims in the university neighborhoods are Frances Wortington, Stella Terrano, Edwin Sharp and Kevin Beare. I really want to give Sim State a new chance soon.
Test Subject
#19 Old 12th Sep 2012 at 3:24 AM
In my old 'hood I started with Academi le Tour and played all of them out. They all graduated, most of them had families, even though a few (Powers and Roxie Sharpe) never married. I even added to the student population by taking all of the newspaper and other service teens. Many of their children went on to Sim State before I began to lose interest in that hood.

In my newest hood, once again I started with Academi le Tour and.... I killed them all off!
Instructor
Original Poster
#20 Old 12th Sep 2012 at 9:58 AM
I integrated Roxie Sharpe and Jonah Powers briefly a while back before my game crashed. Roxie Sharpe reminded me of someone in real life so I had to play her, and Jonah makes a good father despite his Romance ways. I never got to finish their stories though.

I've always been especially interested in the Sim State students, I just haven't had a good time/place yet. I'm not big on the party scene so I always shied away from the Greek Houses, but I've been wanting to really play them, I just need to find a right time to incorporate them. I might do that with this Prosperity Hood I've got. I have 3 different hoods not counting Pleasantview. Also I've been looking for someone for Cassandra and I was thinking Castor or Mitch Indie because I think she deserves better than a townie. Cass broke it off with Don, and Darren and the blonde Caliente(?name mix up) seemed to have hit it off better than I expected.
Test Subject
#21 Old 12th Sep 2012 at 6:48 PM
Never played them.
Lab Assistant
#22 Old 12th Sep 2012 at 9:06 PM Last edited by Jennbob : 12th Sep 2012 at 9:18 PM.
If I remember rightly, Heather Huffington was the first YA premade to make it into my neighbourhood. Her ticket out of the uni lifestyle was Ripp Grunt. Heather had been around the campus block, so had Ripp; it didn't take long for them to realise they were made for each other, as far as two Romance sims can be made for anyone. They are elders now and have one teen son, Harvey, who is nearly about to go to uni himself. They've lived together since graduating although they've never felt any desire to get married. They turn a blind eye to each others affairs and live in a tiny house in Strangetown. Heather is unemployed, has never had a job in her life, and sees no need to start now she's hit elderhood. She passes her time with shopping and flirting with everyone who walks by the house.

Ashley Pitts became Sharla Ottomas's toyboy after they met when the adult Sharla was visiting her brother at Sim State. This was another Romance/Romance pairing. Sharla invited Ashley over to her house one night and Peter Ottomas (Junior) was conceived! Ashley turned out to be pretty honourable, as he did what he thought was best, and left college (it was either honour, or he thought it was an easy excuse to be a drop-out) to support Sharla and the baby. They moved into a tiny apartment and he took a job as a Dishwasher at a local restaurant. They even got married, mostly to please Sharla's mum Samantha, who fretted her first grandchild would be a bastard. Ashley actually turned out to be a decent dad, but disaster struck when Sharla caught the flu and died, leaving Ashley to care for young Peter all on his own. Ashley worked really hard until he had enough money saved to move into a bigger apartment, and there he met and fell in love with Kayla Loste, daughter of Kristen Loste and Chloe Curious-Smith. They are now married and have just had a child together, a baby girl called Kirstie.

Ashley is actually a favourite of mine. College drop-out, twice married, once widowered, two kids.. he's had an interesting life!

Jimmy Phoenix is another premade that took on a life of his own. After graduation he lived with Blossom Moonbeam, and they had two children, twins Gideon and Fabian. But after Blossom died (the flu strikes again) he met Betelgeuse Curious and they co-habited for ages while she played step-mum to Gideon and Fabian. Then she decided she wanted to carry on her family name, and little Lynx was born! Jimmy wants to be a Rock God, although he had to give up the dream to raise the twins, and now with a toddler in the house we'll just have to wait and see.

Tiffany Sampson married golden boy Henry Burb, and they live with his parents in Pleasantview and are living the suburban happy-families dream with their twin daughters Aimee and Penny who are now teenagers. Tiffany is a housewife, but sometimes helps out with her father-in-law John's home business selling electronics out of his garage.

Klara Vonderstein married Tank Grunt. A perfect, serious match. She went into the medical career path and is nearly at the top. She is mum to Faith, who is grown up with a child of her own, and little Biff, who was born just before his dad Tank died from a exercise bike tragedy that left Klara the sole breadwinner for the family.

Gunnar Roque managed to snare Anthea Ottomas, one of the twins Samantha is pregnant with at the start of the game. He's a slimeball, and cheats on her all the time. They have one son, a child called Cobain, and Anthea is stupid enough to believe that Gunnar really loves her and will change, even though her own mother caught him cheating and told her about it. The Roque's have recently moved out of the Ottomas home and are going to move into an apartment. Gunnar says he can't live with his mother-in-law always interfering; maybe he thinks now he can have his affairs without Samantha having something to say about it.

Stella Terrano married Pascal Curious, an older man. Pascal was nearly an elder by the time Stella graduated, but they were a perfect match. They had one son, Oscar, and Stella got abducted by aliens and came back pregnant with Maeve. Oscar is now an adult and married himself, and Maeve is in college. Pascal passed away and Stella is an elder. A very fit elder; she jogs every morning, has a swim everyday, and is in the Oceanography career, nearly at the top.
Field Researcher
#23 Old 12th Sep 2012 at 11:28 PM
Quote: Originally posted by teoMihai1
Never played them.

No offense, but it really bugs me when people post things like that when talking about the premades; it doesn't contribute anything to the conversation.

I've played the colleges several times, but here's what I've done in my megahood this time around:

Dirk Dreamer is living with Jane, Martin, and Allegra. I haven't played them in a while, but IIRC he has chemistry with both girls. I'm biased towards Martin and Allegra as a couple, so I'll try to steer Dirk away from flirting with her.

Kevin Beare became best friends with Tank once he joined the frat. He went for almost all four years without a girlfriend, but right now he's seeing made-over dormie Shelby Snyder. They go together pretty well- IIRC she's a Family sim with the default Cancer personality. They probably would've gotten together earlier, but superficial as it is, I really didn't care anything about her until I finally made her over and got her out of the weird game-generated Maxis clothes.

Even though they broke up when they went to college, Ophelia was still hung up on Tank, so he tried matchmaking her with some of his frat brothers. Nothing happened between her and Kevin, but she and Castor really clicked. They're engaged now, but she has wants to fall back in love with both Tank and an old dormie boyfriend. Actually, he wasn't even a boyfriend, just a guy she dated a couple times! Despite having a Romance secondary, Castor's never cheated on her. Maybe he's too good for her. Meanwhile, he's managed to write a book on philosophy called "Musings" and plans to write more... not necessarily in the same vein, just in general.

Ashley Pitts is a rich, entitled jerk. Supposedly he's good friends with Tybalt, but he slept with his girlfriend Brittany Upsnott, among many other women. He and Ellen Frost rolled wants to get engaged to each other, which I locked, but I don't know exactly what they'll do about it yet. Right now she's also seeing Tybalt, who is still sleeping with Brittany, who is engaged to Dustin Broke.

Nothing particularly interesting has happened to Joshua Ruben so far... he dated Tiffany Sampson, then after they broke up he dated Jasmine Rai a little.

Tiffany made best friends with fellow sorority sister Angela Pleasant. She was relieved to have another sane, down-to-earth person in the sorority! She hasn't written any novels yet, but it's what she plans on doing once she graduates. After she and Joshua broke up, Angela set her up with her fiancee's brother, fellow bibliophile Ripp Grunt. Having been very practical and sensible all her life, she found it exhilirating to date someone passionate and impulsive... so much so that they got engaged on their second date! He has yet to introduce her to his dad, but he imagines he'll be relieved that he picked someone like her.

Heather is... well, a pink-clad slut, what else? She's also an idiot, but somehow has managed to avoid academic probation so far.

Like I said, Brittany is engaged to Dustin but sleeping with Tybalt. Basically her justification is "we have a history, okay?!?!" He hasn't found out yet, though. Earlier, Tybalt rolled a want to befriend Dustin, which I'm guessing either means he wants to rub his face in it, or it's the whole "keep your friends close and your enemies closer" thing. She's also now a Fortune sim with a Popularity secondary. Somehow, despite being a horrible person, she's managed to befriend an NPC cheerleader, Francis J. Worthington's sister, and her fellow sorority sisters. I don't get it....

Erik Swain and Mercutio founded the first fraternity on Academie Le Tour's campus. They don't have a whole lot of members yet- just them, Romeo, and Robin (nee Puck) Summerdream. It probably doesn't help that they have to compete with Tybalt and Justin Cleveland's frat.

Guy Wrightley and Francis J. Worthington III became better friends in college than they were in high school. He always knew that the socially awkward Francis needed a friend, but nice as he was, Guy kept getting sidelined by befriending and hanging out with the cool kids. It was also hard for him to understand that a person could have difficulty making friends, never having that trouble himself.

Romance-wise, he didn't date until his junior year, when he changed his aspiration to Family/Knowledge. A while back, his mom had introduced him to his parents' maid, Kay(lynn) Langerak, but they didn't really connect until then. She's not very smart and has made several bad relationship decisions, but Guy didn't care about that- he that she had a good heart, and loved that about her. Though the game considers her an adult, she's technically a young adult; she just never went to college. They're currently engaged and living at his parents' house, ready to get married.

More later.
Scholar
#24 Old 13th Sep 2012 at 12:46 PM
Quote: Originally posted by M.M.A.A.
This thread should be in the popular threads section.

purely out of curiousity (& a smidge laziness for not looking myself) but is there already something like this started in the popular threads section? Or are you suggesting the whole thing get moved there as it is likely to continue to grow? (Total agreement with you on the latter)
Mad Poster
#25 Old 13th Sep 2012 at 3:01 PM
Quote: Originally posted by sweetbaby160
purely out of curiousity (& a smidge laziness for not looking myself) but is there already something like this started in the popular threads section? Or are you suggesting the whole thing get moved there as it is likely to continue to grow? (Total agreement with you on the latter)

Well, I think its more of the latter, as these 'What did you do in your game?' journal-ish threads are likely to be created in the popular section thread, so it would be better to move it, rather than start a new one.
Page 1 of 2