Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Animal Skin

by JuBa_0oº Posted 19th Sep 2012 at 7:19 PM

26 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 9 Feedback Posts, 16 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Test Subject
#2 Old 19th Sep 2012 at 11:56 PM
It looks nice, but what's the point of having the skin without the awesome ears and tails that goes with them? :/

(I DO know that Rose Sims has these, but I don't really like them)

"Okay, please don't start a fire this time, Charity."

*three seconds later*

"WHY DO YOU HATE ME SO?!"
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#3 Old 20th Sep 2012 at 12:04 AM
Well, it's a start. Hopefully this will inspire people to take it further, and eventually we'll have stuff that surpasses the excellent skins from Genesims and generalzoi's & Anshin Lanugo's wonderful accessories for Sims 2.
Top Secret Researcher
THANKS POST
#4 Old 20th Sep 2012 at 3:21 AM
These look good! I could make some cat human pets for my supernaturals or make some of them work at my the carnevals. I dont know what the guys above me mean but I've seen plenty of cool cat tail and cat ear accessories thanks!
Instructor
THANKS POST
#5 Old 20th Sep 2012 at 4:27 AM
There are cat ears and tails out there that are recolourable.

These skins look great and would great with my more primitive Sims!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#6 Old 20th Sep 2012 at 5:23 AM
They are good for werewolves too?
Instructor
THANKS POST
#7 Old 20th Sep 2012 at 8:17 AM
Aww they look cute! I'm currently working on a beast skin for werewolves as well but I don't know when that will be ready. It's going to be a lot less cute, however. Thanks for making those!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#8 Old 20th Sep 2012 at 1:48 PM
Ooh nice! by any-chance could there be kitty poses for (almost) the whole family in the near future?
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 20th Sep 2012 at 3:16 PM
They look pretty good with the game werewolf hair overlaid.
Test Subject
#10 Old 20th Sep 2012 at 7:00 PM
What are the poses you used on the main picture? The skin is flawless anyway *w*
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#11 Old 20th Sep 2012 at 7:44 PM
This is so cool
Gonna use it for my Kitsune sim
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
Original Poster
#12 Old 20th Sep 2012 at 8:46 PM
Well we do have a lot of animal accessories now like PuffyAmi said, but of course it would be awesome if I could somehow attach the tail and the ears to the actual skin :-p unfortunately I´m not that good as a CC creator, so sorry for that. I just felt like we needed something like this for sims 3 because we have so many craaazy skins for sims 2! i wish I could make them all! xD I´ll be waiting for your werewolf skin Rockerduck, I´m sure it will be awesome ;-)

Thanks for the comments guys, <3 you!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#13 Old 20th Sep 2012 at 9:05 PM
Quote: Originally posted by AbbyTheOddie
Ooh nice! by any-chance could there be kitty poses for (almost) the whole family in the near future?

You can find a lot of family poses around AbbyTheOddie, traelia has a lot of them :-) and you can find a lot of other awesome pose creators that have this kind of pose pack, I know that any of them (so far) has the "animal touch" I did with these ones but I don´t know, that might be a project for the futiure! Thanks for the suggestion :-)

Quote: Originally posted by JovyJackson
What are the poses you used on the main picture? The skin is flawless anyway *w*

All of them are mine except for the teenager one. The one from the female adult hasn´t been uploaded but you can easily find something like that around. As for the the rest you can find them in my downloads section

>>> JuBa_0oº <<<

Dr. Bumby:
"Everything has a season Alice. A flower blooms and fades away. Memories too, have a useful life."
My Simblr and all my creations at SimMist
Lab Assistant
#14 Old 21st Sep 2012 at 10:50 PM
Quote: Originally posted by annacapp
They are good for werewolves too?

I like them, but I also ensure my werewolves have contrasting body hair. to make them look like they're covered with fur and not just excessively hirsute.

I just use ear sliders and set the slider multiple to x3 (head only, everything else is x2). Accessory tails are good for a costume but unless someone comes up with something that moves more naturally than what's available, I'll just rule that antropomorphic animals don't have tails.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#15 Old 23rd Sep 2012 at 3:31 PM
cute! great for stories c:
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#16 Old 23rd Sep 2012 at 10:54 PM
Finally some cool skin, thx for making this
Lab Assistant
#17 Old 25th Sep 2012 at 11:44 AM
Wonderful skin, thank you so much =c)
Maybe other animal markings, too xxx
Test Subject
#18 Old 25th Sep 2012 at 9:42 PM
This is really great! Could you make one that's sort of dark brown to black? Same markings, just a different shade
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#19 Old 29th Sep 2012 at 7:28 AM
thank you thank you thank you thank you

you complete me Juba

I made a 'tiger woman' with some full face makeup and three-color hair but the skin never matched up... until now!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#20 Old 10th Oct 2012 at 11:35 PM
I'm digging this! Thank you so much for this.
May I ask where you found the adult female's hair?
Lab Assistant
#21 Old 17th Dec 2012 at 8:18 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Maniakos
I'm digging this! Thank you so much for this.
May I ask where you found the adult female's hair?

It looks like a hair that comes with Showtime.
Lab Assistant
#22 Old 26th Jan 2013 at 4:35 AM
Quote: Originally posted by whoden
Well, it's a start. Hopefully this will inspire people to take it further, and eventually we'll have stuff that surpasses the excellent skins from Genesims and generalzoi's & Anshin Lanugo's wonderful accessories for Sims 2.

Agreed. This is a great looking skintone but hope it inspires more of what was available in TS2.

I just think we should cook and eat all the PETA people.
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
Original Poster
#23 Old 30th Mar 2013 at 4:27 PM
Thanks for the comments and feedbacks guys :-)
When I created this skin I was like desperate for different skins, sims 2 had so many options and I just wanted something similar to sims 3. Of course, now you have skins way better than this, like the vampire and werewolf one from Moonskin93 and the alien skintone by Sol. They´re fantastic :-)
Lab Assistant
#24 Old 16th Mar 2014 at 11:51 PM Last edited by paperfriends : 17th Mar 2014 at 2:28 AM.
Hiya! Is it okay if I edit the nose, hands and female chest? I would like to add an animal nose and some pawpads to the hands.
Edit: NVM I don't understand how to make a non default skin. Oh well. If you ever update this with a animal nose It'd be cool, i wouldn't have to use makeup!

I go by the name Amaai
I also have a DA & a Tumblr too.

Amaai
Marinkastel
Female | Pan | ISTP
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#25 Old 13th Sep 2014 at 8:56 AM
oh man, these are gorgeous! thanks :D
Page 1 of 2