Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Harvey Boyle, P.I.

by ahueonao Posted 29th Sep 2012 at 6:19 PM

23 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 22 Thanks Posts
Thanks are currently OFF: Show Thanks Posts for this thread
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#2 Old 29th Sep 2012 at 6:43 PM
Hey, glad to see him uploaded, I'd wondered whatever happened to him after his time in the Creator Feedback Forum! Looks great.
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#3 Old 29th Sep 2012 at 7:27 PM
He looks great, thanks for making him
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#4 Old 29th Sep 2012 at 9:03 PM
Ha! You finally uploaded him! He looks great!
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#5 Old 29th Sep 2012 at 9:38 PM
His office reminds me a lot of Heavy Rain! Lovely.
Inventor
THANKS POST
#6 Old 29th Sep 2012 at 10:30 PM
Great work.
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#7 Old 29th Sep 2012 at 11:44 PM
Very well done! Congrats!
Instructor
THANKS POST
#8 Old 30th Sep 2012 at 7:34 AM
An additional thank you for the "Garden of Shadows" link! I didn't know that page before, and now I'm an amazed new reader of it.
Instructor
THANKS POST
#9 Old 30th Sep 2012 at 3:02 PM
Those sleep-deprived eyes boring straight into you...good job!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#10 Old 30th Sep 2012 at 7:17 PM
Nicely done! Nice to see an interesting elder sim!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
Original Poster
#11 Old 30th Sep 2012 at 10:40 PM
Thanks to everyone for your comments
@Floraflora2: Be sure to try the challenges, they're fun!
@Dobriel: I'm not sure if you mean older than the average sim or from the Elder age group, but just to make sure, he's Adult, not Elder. It's almost impossible to make a cool-looking Elder sim, mostly because of those bean bag heads and potato bodies EA'd riddled them with. :I
Thanks though!
Lab Assistant
#12 Old 1st Oct 2012 at 7:57 AM
I like the hump in the nose, like Gaston from Beauty and the Beast!! I made a Sim for TS2 and TS3, that has this prominent bump in his nose!! I think it makes men really hot!! I am a PhD scholar and Eppendorf had a Product Catalog in 2009 that featured a man with a nose like that.. And I secretly ripped the cover and it is in my cupboard.. :P

http://img.directindustry.com/pdf/r...09-79036_1b.jpg

And now these three remain: faith, hope and love.
But the greatest of these is love.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#13 Old 2nd Oct 2012 at 12:13 AM
Love his nose - I see Bruce Willis! Good job.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#14 Old 2nd Oct 2012 at 3:39 AM
I really like this sim! He looks so realistic! Great job. Thanks for sharing.
Inventor
THANKS POST
#15 Old 2nd Oct 2012 at 1:20 PM
This guy is going straight into my game. This guy looks like a real guy, as opposed to so many sims who look like models. I was just joking recently that nobody ever uses the thinning hairstyle because it's not glamorous enough. Harvey not only has that hair but he pulls it off with style. Bravo!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#16 Old 4th Oct 2012 at 2:50 AM
You did a fantastic job. The PI is very realistic and detailed, I could easily imgine him going toe-to-toe with The Altos. I absolutely love the office, and hate to ask, but where did you get/findit all? or better still, make?
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#17 Old 5th Oct 2012 at 12:25 PM
Came back to say congrats on the star! And also to say that I put him in my game without any of the cc or custom sliders you listed (except the cigarette accessory, which I already had), and he still looks really good and unique. To me, that's the sign of a well-made sim.

(The main difference was that without the cc he came through wearing bright purple eyeshadow, ha ha, which didn't really fit his style! But that was easily fixed!)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#18 Old 10th Oct 2012 at 11:06 PM
He's hot. Thanks!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#19 Old 16th Oct 2012 at 12:57 AM
This guy is perfect. I was trying to make a P.I. but failed. Harvey's going straight into my game.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
Original Poster
#20 Old 31st Oct 2012 at 12:37 AM
Thanks for the picked upload, guys!
@echoweaver: Thanks! That's what I try go go for, sims that look "interesting" rather than "pretty".
@Amalgam81: I would consider uploading the office, but I'm afraid that: It's not an actual residence as much as a stage set, so it wouldn't be of much use to most players, and the amount of CC furniture, decoration, clutter, building items, etc. I've managed to cram into it is just too large for listing down or including in a MTS upload. However, if you want to know about a particular item that shows up in the pictures, just ask!
@EsmeraldaF: Thanks! My game gets a bit buggy at times, so I couldn't get to test him out without any CC or EPs, I'm glad to know he doesn't show up all wonky without it (except for the purple eyeshadow, but well, that's his deal)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#21 Old 13th May 2013 at 11:03 PM
Loving this!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#22 Old 28th Jun 2013 at 5:12 PM
Love. Him. Thank you for sharing!!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#23 Old 2nd Aug 2013 at 2:13 AM
Hi!
Just thought I'd let you know that your wonderful Mr Boyle has a leading role in my next SIFF entry machinima.
He's been through a bit since you last saw poor Harvey.
Here he is after a trip to hair and make up, ready to take on the role of Doogan (diry LAPD cop, 1947)

Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#24 Old 26th Aug 2013 at 4:26 PM
He is so mysterious, i love it, great work! :D