Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Field Researcher
#51 Old 5th Oct 2012 at 1:55 AM
Quote: Originally posted by DigitalSympathies
Try to get them away from the really flashy games, if at ever possible. Shows like SpongeBob were something that I truly enjoyed as a preteen, just like Pokemon, but for young kids, it's not good because it overstimulates them. Science backs me up on this. Try taking the kid to a park or something, it works off a lot of pent-up hyper! Whenever Kylar gets really hyper, we take him for a walk around the block and talk about stuff that he's interested in.

I would but he has real bad allergies to plants. He has to take medicine and breathing treatments everyday even though he stays indoors constantly.

Back on topic: I didn't shut the door to my freezer all the way and it defrosted it flooded my laundry room

I once thought i was sad because I had no shoes, then I saw a man with no feet.
Animals are such agreeable friends – they ask no questions, they pass no criticisms.
Advertisement
Scholar
#52 Old 5th Oct 2012 at 2:09 AM
Some people are just rude and I'm tired of it.
Instructor
#53 Old 5th Oct 2012 at 4:32 AM
In spite of daily participation and a few good things I've seen here (ok, hundreds).. Do you ever get the idea that it's no longer enjoyable or interesting. Maybe something bad hpapens.. You don't log in for a few weeks. You've had enough of a website for any reason and don't want to come back.. Maybe that's me today. It's not about you, dear reader. I deleted the game too, which i still love. It's time for something to change.
Theorist
#54 Old 5th Oct 2012 at 11:14 AM
Alright, after a few unsuccessful tries to withdraw money from my bank's ATM, I tried to use another ATM belonging to another bank, since I didn't think anything could get worse... WRONG!

The "other" ATM not only refuse to hand over the cash nor approve any transactions, it proceeds to eat my credit card.
Instructor
#55 Old 6th Oct 2012 at 1:03 AM
I think I'm starting to become attracted to my friend...WHY?! Why can't I ever be friends with someone of the opposite sex without somehow developing a crush on them at some point?! DAMN YOU, PUBERTY! You win again...-_-

My male Sims are...Simulicious!
Alchemist
#56 Old 6th Oct 2012 at 7:46 PM
My crush is thinking of switching colleges. I swear I don't feel mentally capable of going through that.

Evil doesn't worry about not being good. - The Warden, Dragon Age Origins
Field Researcher
#57 Old 6th Oct 2012 at 8:31 PM
Living and sharing bathrooms/kitchen with 5 other people is not fun I swear they must be chucking their food everywhere! Its all trod into the carpet and all in the sink erggggh. I swear none of them have ever heard of washing up either. Defo looking at getting my own flat for my final year of uni!

-and in that moment, i was infinate.
Scholar
#58 Old 6th Oct 2012 at 11:49 PM
Life.
Mad Poster
#59 Old 8th Oct 2012 at 1:50 AM
Missing my son.

Addicted to The Sims since 2000.
Theorist
#60 Old 8th Oct 2012 at 3:36 AM
Recently received a mail from the campus that there was this "compulsory module registration" today. And when I went there, the lecturer told me that I didn't need to come after all. What a waste of time.
Theorist
#61 Old 8th Oct 2012 at 4:12 PM
Ugh, why do my co-workers insist upon touching my computer screen? I just cleaned my screen this morning, it was covered in greasy fingerprints from co-workers. Disgusting. You can point to what you want me to look at, you don't need to touch the screen!

Resident wet blanket.
Alchemist
#62 Old 8th Oct 2012 at 6:13 PM
Sims is so slow ATM -.-

If you remember me, I'm awesome!
#63 Old 9th Oct 2012 at 2:55 AM
What's with all the thread necromancy today??
Alchemist
#64 Old 11th Oct 2012 at 10:21 AM
My birthday is gone and I have to deal with the thought that I'm not a teenager anymore...

Alchemist
#65 Old 11th Oct 2012 at 4:06 PM
I almost flushed a spider down the toilet. It was the first time in my entire life that I felt sorry and let the little bastard go it's way ...

#66 Old 12th Oct 2012 at 1:02 AM
...And now there are no functioning taps in my flat.

Bugger.
Scholar
#67 Old 13th Oct 2012 at 10:12 PM Last edited by frankokomando : 13th Oct 2012 at 10:31 PM.
Some of my sims custom content isn't showing up on my new computer. Not sure if I deleted while I was organizing my downloads folder or something with my computer is making it not show up. Ugh, I hate these kinds of problems. :P

ETA: Fuck you, yahoo. I'm not giving you my phone number so I can check my email.
Alchemist
#68 Old 13th Oct 2012 at 10:59 PM
Sometimes I just think that my life would be helluva lot easier if I were a banana.

Alchemist
#69 Old 14th Oct 2012 at 2:32 PM
Like.. it's my fault my bike's axe got rusty and broke? I can't put my bike indoor and it was old already and then my dad is getting angry about I'm always breaking my bikes. Then why can't I put my bike somewhere inside, where it's not raining all the time, and my bike doesn't get rusty, and my axe won't break?!

#70 Old 15th Oct 2012 at 8:43 AM
I don't like it when the temperature jumps from 19 degrees Celsius to 28. I don't like it at all.

Scholar
#71 Old 16th Oct 2012 at 12:11 AM
I died to the second to last boss in The Binding of Isaac nine times. It makes me sad.
Instructor
#72 Old 16th Oct 2012 at 3:28 PM
I have to write a 600 word essay on Inspiration. Kill. Me. Now.
Inventor
#73 Old 17th Oct 2012 at 5:39 AM Last edited by anothereyjana : 17th Oct 2012 at 6:02 AM.
Quote: Originally posted by ella_in_wonderland
I have to write a 600 word essay on Inspiration. Kill. Me. Now.

What? Just...what? How do you even start that? Like, is it supposed to be about the process/results of inspiration/what inspires you? Or is it more general? Is it meant to be a philosophical/creative writing thing? Sorry, just..kinda confused here. Helpful tip: sometimes, for crap assignments like this one, the best option you can go with is to figure out what the teacher "wants" from you and just pander to that, try and use it to flesh out (or just out-and-out pad) the essay until you get around the word count you need.

Sometimes, even in college, "education" can still be a bit relative, unfortunately.

As for me...*sigh* this. Just...this. More specifically, the dumbass mom and her quotes/comments. Sometimes, you can't help but want to favor the "intelligence/competency tests before you can breed" approach to life.

Well, here's hoping the little dumbass she raised ends up home safe, as well as the three he drug along for the ride.
Theorist
#74 Old 17th Oct 2012 at 6:01 AM Last edited by vhanster : 17th Oct 2012 at 2:55 PM.
the refrigerator broke... now all the food will be spoiled

ETA: just great. Right after I was given details for my projects, the laptop got completely ruined. Now I can't do my research until goodness knows when, and is there's this possibility that the data might be lost...
Instructor
#75 Old 18th Oct 2012 at 6:38 PM
Peer pressure

anothereyjana - Yeah, stupidest assignment I ever got!
Locked thread | Locked by: jhd1189 Reason: Please post in the new thread!
Page 3 of 132