Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Hollowed out Mountain

by Antira Posted 26th Sep 2012 at 4:03 PM

20 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 1 Feedback Posts, 18 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Scholar
THANKS POST
#2 Old 26th Sep 2012 at 5:33 PM
Your lot is so unique and creative that I have to add a little comment. What a huge work !

Thanks so much for sharing this creation.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#3 Old 26th Sep 2012 at 6:13 PM
Hmmmm, this is a very good idea! I never play around with building enough and would never have thought of doing this! I might try my hand at making my own, but with the WA tomb objects placed so that it is actually like your Sims are mining to get to the goods! Thank you for the idea!!!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#4 Old 26th Sep 2012 at 6:49 PM
What an original and inspiring lot!
I'm thinking murder mystery! lol
Nice job
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#5 Old 27th Sep 2012 at 12:54 AM
This is indescribable - what an incredible amount of work! I love this, and agree with Dobriel - this is a great tool for story tellers! Thanks for sharing - great job :D
Interstellar Traveler
THANKS POST
#6 Old 27th Sep 2012 at 2:07 AM
Ooo! How Adventurous! Thank you. Beautiful work, might I say!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#7 Old 27th Sep 2012 at 2:18 AM
This is really neat! Thanks for your hard work, and for sharing!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#8 Old 27th Sep 2012 at 5:43 AM
I rarely post on the comments thread bu this idea was just too awesome not to thank. I haven't played with it yet, but I'm sure I will love it. Thankyou.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#9 Old 27th Sep 2012 at 9:51 AM
Nice Work!
Instructor
THANKS POST
#10 Old 27th Sep 2012 at 1:49 PM
Very inventive - thanks for sharing!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#11 Old 27th Sep 2012 at 10:32 PM
Yay! Now I have a place for my werewolves and vampires to run around in!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#12 Old 29th Sep 2012 at 12:54 PM
It's so original! I love it! I like a lot the idea of running trough a mine, and more since I saw that "misteriously closed mines" since Sunvalley ;D
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#13 Old 2nd Oct 2012 at 1:44 AM
Well now i got to add some Mummies and some secret passage and it will be perfect Wonder, if i make it as a park will other come here ?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#14 Old 5th Oct 2012 at 9:03 PM
Thanx for this....I love underground passages and I think my Vampy will like it too.
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#15 Old 10th Oct 2012 at 7:45 AM
Very creative! You must have spent hours on this.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#16 Old 5th Dec 2012 at 12:51 AM
What a creative layout! Thanks, too, for the information on how to place spawners.
Lab Assistant
#17 Old 9th Apr 2013 at 4:11 PM
Ohmaigosh, this is intense!!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#18 Old 14th Jul 2013 at 12:43 PM
Awesooomee! I like it!
Scholar
THANKS POST
#19 Old 24th Jun 2014 at 9:22 AM
This is sooo cool. And I know it took a lot of work. Thank you.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#20 Old 13th Jun 2015 at 5:22 AM
I love this! I have been trying to make one for Lunar Lakes, I need to export to the "Other Worlds"
Instructor
#21 Old 5th Nov 2015 at 5:34 AM
This is a fantastic structure. I placed it on the highest part of Summer Hill in Sunset Valley. I didn't flatten the lot first which made the edges uneven and I had to do some adjusting afterward, but it looks fantastic, like a natural upthrust from the hill. Unfortunately that dropped a few of the trees into the basement again but I was able to fix it. I was surprised that all the torches had burnt out. The basement was pitch black except for the kitchen and bath area. I could see the outlines of the walls and the outlines of the 2x2 wall lights but neither those nor the torches gave any light to the tunnels. I went through and placed lanterns here and there till I could see the floor and walls. And the burnt out torches. LOL I was able to place new torches and they worked but the old ones refused to. Very strange. I removed all of them and the 2x2s also and placed the spawners so now I'm ready for Kermit Landgraab and the other SV founders to start exploring. I'm going to play SV from the beginning to present day and see how different it turns out.