Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Labor Leaks - puddles appear when birth starts!

by lesbisim Posted 25th Sep 2012 at 6:51 PM - Updated 28th Jan 2013 at 11:09 PM by lesbisim

57 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 19 Feedback Posts, 37 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 3
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#2 Old 25th Sep 2012 at 8:11 PM
Oh my God!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#3 Old 25th Sep 2012 at 8:14 PM
Yes finally!
Thank You!!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#4 Old 25th Sep 2012 at 8:15 PM
I screamed when i saw this thank you so much (:
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#5 Old 25th Sep 2012 at 8:16 PM
Awesome! This is really great, thank you!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#6 Old 25th Sep 2012 at 8:53 PM
Oh my Gosh! I'm laughing out loud over this, but not at your creation. I think this is totally needed for the game even though I'd never thought about it before. It takes one creative person to dream something like this up.
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#7 Old 25th Sep 2012 at 9:42 PM
Thank you!!! :D
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#8 Old 25th Sep 2012 at 10:15 PM
Needed this for so long...thanks!
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#9 Old 25th Sep 2012 at 10:29 PM
Ooh, I thought the game had this? In any case, I need it!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#10 Old 25th Sep 2012 at 10:35 PM
LOL. I'm a really Liberal kind of guy, but this time I'm going to tread on the side of conservatism. Thanks anyway though ^_^
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#11 Old 25th Sep 2012 at 10:40 PM
yay! this is a nice mod to have for a little realism into the game. ^.^ thank you soooo much!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#12 Old 26th Sep 2012 at 1:57 AM
This used to be a perk of a shorter pregnancy mod (minus the flavors) lol. Tempted to get this but I'm not sure. Either way great job to the creator! :-)
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#13 Old 26th Sep 2012 at 10:39 AM
I may have included it as an extra feature of one of the early versions of my adjusted pregnancy lengths mods, I'd already modded it for my game so I completely forgot it wasn't in everyone elses!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#14 Old 26th Sep 2012 at 6:42 PM
Yes!
Nice idea!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#15 Old 27th Sep 2012 at 4:55 AM
Finally! I always had to make my sim pee her self when they went into labor. At least I don't have to do that anymore. Thanks!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#16 Old 27th Sep 2012 at 9:09 PM
Lol I cringed when I read 'Flood" hahaha great
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#17 Old 28th Sep 2012 at 1:31 AM
This is great! I had something similar for Sims 2 but haven't seen anything for Sims 3 until now Thanks!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#18 Old 28th Sep 2012 at 4:40 PM
My game seems to do this anyway... it's only one puddle so not as extreme as this but yea XD awesome mod regardless lol
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#19 Old 3rd Oct 2012 at 9:07 AM
I love this.. I am always on the lookout for more realism in the game. Thanks for all your hard work
Test Subject
#20 Old 4th Oct 2012 at 5:10 PM
Quote: Originally posted by louby
My game seems to do this anyway... it's only one puddle so not as extreme as this but yea XD awesome mod regardless lol

Mine does also Louby but I just spoke to a friend about it and she said she's never seen her sims do it so I think the water burst puddle is random! That's really weird though considering the sim is always going to go into labor. My sim was walking in her garden outside at the time it happened and she made quite a mess. Her husband came and mopped it up while his best friend was freaking out that she was in labor. Once he got the puddle up though he decided it was then time to freak out as well!

Great mod though for those that it doesn't trigger for. I'd have never known it didn't otherwise and probably would have thought my game broke when next it didn't happen! I love realism
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#21 Old 5th Oct 2012 at 6:46 AM
I saw this and I started screaming for joy! Thank you so much!
Test Subject
#22 Old 7th Oct 2012 at 9:52 PM
I remember after some expansion my sims did have "labor leaks", but after installing another expansion pack they dissapeared.

Strange, huh?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#23 Old 13th Oct 2012 at 6:49 AM
Lol thanks sims 2 or 3 never does this so thanks FINALY!!
Lab Assistant
#24 Old 27th Oct 2012 at 7:13 PM
Quote: Originally posted by lesbisim
I may have included it as an extra feature of one of the early versions of my adjusted pregnancy lengths mods, I'd already modded it for my game so I completely forgot it wasn't in everyone elses!

Hi, your mods are really interesting, I like them. But sadly I can only have one of them in the game because they are conflicting with each other in dashboard somehow. Is that normal or do they need to be in a different file like overrides?
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#25 Old 27th Oct 2012 at 10:33 PM
Quote: Originally posted by smukase
Hi, your mods are really interesting, I like them. But sadly I can only have one of them in the game because they are conflicting with each other in dashboard somehow. Is that normal or do they need to be in a different file like overrides?

I haven't heard of this before, but they could be showing as conflicting because they all modify the same XML file. They shouldn't conflict in practice though
Page 1 of 3