Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

"The Inner Light" Table Lamp [CEP-EXTRA]

by HugeLunatic Posted 3rd Oct 2012 at 4:34 PM - Updated 29th Jan 2013 at 2:41 AM by HugeLunatic

14 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 4 Feedback Posts, 9 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#2 Old 3rd Oct 2012 at 5:40 PM
Thank you! I didn't even realize this lamp was broken. Now it will get more use in my game.
Field Researcher
#3 Old 3rd Oct 2012 at 6:01 PM Last edited by DoReMiFaSoLaTiDo : 3rd Oct 2012 at 6:21 PM.
I KNEW there was something wrong with it. Nothing about it made any sense at all.
Thank you SO much for fixing it. Now I can finish my set. Thanks!

Edit: But, what happened to the sticks with circle things? Were those not supposed to be there at all?

Edit2: Or does this "Note that any recolors made after EAxis broke this light, will no longer work" mean I can't color it? I'm putting it in the CEP folder though, so that's unlikely...

Edit3: Hmmmmm... The sticks with circles show up in my game (they didn't in your picture), but only at certain angles.
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#4 Old 3rd Oct 2012 at 6:17 PM
Ooo! Thank you for fixing this! I always had a wee inkling that something wasn't right about this lamp.... And now I know why. Ha, ha! Thank you. Thank you, HugeLunatic.
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#5 Old 3rd Oct 2012 at 6:34 PM Last edited by shastakiss : 3rd Oct 2012 at 6:45 PM.
That Was Fast. You Are Awesome.

edit - ah! mts thwarted my all caps post. But I was yelling.
Gone Fishin'
retired moderator THANKS POST
#6 Old 3rd Oct 2012 at 7:00 PM
Thank you for this! This is one of my favourite lamps, but I never understood why it seemed to have one only recolourable subset. Now I do. Again, thank you!
Banned
THANKS POST
#7 Old 3rd Oct 2012 at 7:40 PM
It was NL, btw. I have NL and not OFB and it's only the 3 shades.
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#8 Old 4th Oct 2012 at 12:08 AM
Huh, I was wondering what happened to those other recolours.
Me? Sarcastic? Never.
staff: administrator
Original Poster
#9 Old 4th Oct 2012 at 4:20 PM
Even though shasta was okay without the scrollwork, I think I've got that fixed now. Any recolors you may have made between yesterday and today should be fine. If you don't like the scroll, just be sure to leave that section on the texture blank when recoloring.

Thanks for posting the info that the issue started at NL MattShizzle.

awww...shasta

I'm not taking new pics, so use your imagination on what the scrollwork looks like.
Not actually evil.
THANKS POST
#10 Old 5th Oct 2012 at 12:36 AM
Adjusting any recolors to work with the fixed lamp is but a minor price to pay for having a fixed lamp. Thanks for fixing!
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 6th Oct 2012 at 3:56 PM
This was one of my favs. Thanks so much for the repair. :lovestruc
Field Researcher
#12 Old 7th Oct 2012 at 6:11 AM
Is the zCEP-EXTRA a folder I have to create myself?
Me? Sarcastic? Never.
staff: administrator
Original Poster
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#14 Old 20th Oct 2012 at 4:13 PM
MattShizzle is right, it did break with NL, because I don't ever remember seeing the scrolls on the lamp. Thank you for this fix! ^_^
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#15 Old 11th Nov 2020 at 10:18 PM
This is great!! Thanks!