Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

'Tis the Season : Peter's Pumpkin Patch

by justJones Posted 18th Oct 2012 at 5:58 AM

14 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 2 Feedback Posts, 11 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#2 Old 18th Oct 2012 at 2:52 PM
This is a really awesome lot, thanks so much.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#3 Old 19th Oct 2012 at 12:45 AM
I love this and as soon as I finish cleaning out my downloads folder, I will download it. lol Fantastic work!!
Top Secret Researcher
THANKS POST
#4 Old 19th Oct 2012 at 10:49 AM
This is great, can't wait to download it!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#5 Old 20th Oct 2012 at 12:36 PM
You know what, since I've been planning to to make a country theme neighborhood, I think that I'm going to include one of your lots in it. But, I'll first wait for the rest...
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#6 Old 22nd Oct 2012 at 1:38 AM
Fantastic! Perfect thing to make it feel more like fall. Thank you!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#7 Old 22nd Oct 2012 at 2:04 AM
Stunning! nice mod!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#8 Old 22nd Oct 2012 at 10:09 PM
This is awesome! Thanks! I hope you continue the series.
Instructor
THANKS POST
#9 Old 23rd Oct 2012 at 10:37 PM
What a fun idea! I'm looking forward to seeing more of your series. Thank you for sharing with us.
Test Subject
#10 Old 14th Nov 2012 at 4:12 PM
Which part of this is specific to FT? All CC was simply TS2. Thanks for your answer in advance. I don't like to run FT.
Toaster Strudel Addict
retired moderator
Original Poster
#11 Old 15th Nov 2012 at 3:28 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Simly Simful
Which part of this is specific to FT? All CC was simply TS2. Thanks for your answer in advance. I don't like to run FT.

Quite possibly none of it. I just built it with FT. It will probably work fine without it. But I can test it in BG as I no longer have that disc. The only discs I have are FT and AL.
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#12 Old 22nd Nov 2013 at 1:34 AM
How did you get the food stand to work on a non-vacation lot? Every time I ever tried, the game crashed.
Toaster Strudel Addict
retired moderator
Original Poster
#13 Old 22nd Nov 2013 at 3:14 AM
I've never had any trouble with them on non-vacation lots. I don't know what would cause the game to crash. Sorry you've had that problem That would make me very sad, I use them all the time.
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#14 Old 21st Dec 2013 at 7:32 AM
The doors and windows didn't come through correctly (flashing blue) for me but it was no problem as I have all EP/SP I found easy doors and windows that matched. This is just so perfect for my country neighborhood. Thank you so much. Beautiful!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#15 Old 9th Aug 2018 at 12:02 AM
This is so creative. I love it!