Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Lingerie 01 - 'Temptation' (Lace Lingerie in 6 colors)

by LizzieG Posted 16th Oct 2012 at 2:37 PM

18 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 5 Feedback Posts, 12 Thanks Posts
Thanks are currently OFF: Show Thanks Posts for this thread
Banned
THANKS POST
#2 Old 16th Oct 2012 at 3:01 PM
Nice. A pair that's neither slutty nor granny-panties.
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#3 Old 16th Oct 2012 at 7:33 PM
Looks really good!
Meet Me In My Next Life
THANKS POST
#4 Old 16th Oct 2012 at 8:43 PM
@>> LizzieG >> This is just "Wonderful" great details, Style and colors. Because you was open to accept advice from the MTS team.
It just goes to show Everyone and everything around you can be your teacher. You listen that is why your Lingerie sets is at it's "Best."

Thanks for sharing :lovestruc
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#5 Old 16th Oct 2012 at 9:09 PM
I really like the bras. The stuff that came with the game was sorely lacking in detail; these will help fill up my Sims' lingerie chests with much nicer things!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#6 Old 16th Oct 2012 at 10:31 PM
These are really nice, the detail is amazing.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#7 Old 16th Oct 2012 at 10:42 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Simonut
@>> LizzieG >> This is just "Wonderful" great details, Style and colors. Because you was open to accept advice from the MTS team.
It just goes to show Everyone and everything around you can be your teacher. You listen that is why your Lingerie sets is at it's "Best."

Thanks for sharing :lovestruc

Aw! Thank you! It means a lot hearing that as being a beginner. And yes, my first submission was not too well, I am so glad the MTS team helped me improve and I will just keep on improving. Thank you!!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#8 Old 16th Oct 2012 at 10:46 PM
Quote: Originally posted by fakepeeps7
I really like the bras. The stuff that came with the game was sorely lacking in detail; these will help fill up my Sims' lingerie chests with much nicer things!

Thanks! I thought so too! Installed the game after years (dust all over them!) and I decided my sims needed something more detailling and revealing. I came up with this!
Test Subject
#9 Old 16th Oct 2012 at 11:25 PM
Love It!
Meet Me In My Next Life
#10 Old 17th Oct 2012 at 12:22 AM Last edited by Simonut : 17th Oct 2012 at 10:25 PM.
Wow ! LizzieG I came back to say your lingerie sets look so perfect in CAS my Sims ladies must go shopping now. Oh well a girl have to have what a girl want.

"Nothing in life is a Surprise it just happen to come your way at the time".
Test Subject
Original Poster
#11 Old 17th Oct 2012 at 6:59 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Simonut
Wow ! LizzieG I came back to say your lingerie sets look so perfect in CAS my Sims ladies must go shopping now. Oh well a girl have to have what a girl want.

That's the kind of feedback a creator just loves to hear. Your sims will love the comfort and looks of the lace. My sims personally love them too!
Lab Assistant
#12 Old 18th Oct 2012 at 7:39 PM
These are wonderful!!! Thanks!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#13 Old 20th Oct 2012 at 3:54 AM
good and detailed job..thank u..
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#14 Old 24th Aug 2013 at 9:48 AM
Nice.THANK YOU!!!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#15 Old 28th Sep 2014 at 5:08 AM
Tnxs
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#16 Old 26th May 2015 at 8:15 AM
Thanks
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#17 Old 13th Oct 2015 at 7:30 PM
I love them! I am so glad that my sims will finally be able to have some style in each category. :)
Top Secret Researcher
THANKS POST
#18 Old 17th Mar 2017 at 6:52 AM
Nice lingerie, my sims wear them a lot
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#19 Old 31st Mar 2024 at 3:56 AM
It is stated that it is suitable for young adult, but this is not the case.