Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

The Ephemeral

by Tee Hee She Posted 12th Nov 2012 at 4:34 PM - Updated 8th Mar 2013 at 9:06 AM by Tee Hee Hee

131 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 41 Feedback Posts, 89 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 6
Interstellar Traveler
THANKS POST
#2 Old 12th Nov 2012 at 4:44 PM
I am so happy to see it up! It's absolutely beautiful! You did a fantastic job!
Scholar
THANKS POST
#3 Old 12th Nov 2012 at 5:17 PM
That's really breathtaking. It's absolutely extraordinary. Thank you for your great endeavours making a wonderful lot!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#4 Old 12th Nov 2012 at 5:47 PM
Oh wow! If I was rich, I'd totally love this house IRL! Thanks for the great upload.
Veteran Finn
retired moderator THANKS POST
#5 Old 12th Nov 2012 at 5:55 PM
Yay the housie is up! You did such a great job, and with all the patch related issues you had, I'm amazed you pushed through with it all the way!

Absolutely stunning work!

/me huggles minion and stamps a 'PRO' marker on his forehead
Captain Louie
retired moderator THANKS POST
#6 Old 12th Nov 2012 at 6:27 PM
Now that is what I call...thinking outside the box.
(Wonderful lot!)
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#7 Old 12th Nov 2012 at 7:34 PM
This is gorgeous, would love to live there in real life!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#8 Old 12th Nov 2012 at 8:12 PM
This is stunning!
But I have some trouble with it. If I place it in Sunlit Tides (haven't tried anywhere else), the lot appears beneath the streetlevel (the whole lot is in a cavern). Do you know what I mean? ^^ What am I doing wrong?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#9 Old 12th Nov 2012 at 8:22 PM
beautiful work but i think my pc would explode if i tried to play this lol
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#10 Old 12th Nov 2012 at 11:06 PM
What a truly incredible lot, works perfectly on my pc too!
mature minion
retired moderator
Original Poster
#11 Old 13th Nov 2012 at 12:04 AM
Firstly thank you for all the kind comments, they really are appreciated. Its really nice to hear kind words after a lot of work so thank you all :D

Secondly, to address issues raised
Quote: Originally posted by ILoveNewYork
This is stunning!
But I have some trouble with it. If I place it in Sunlit Tides (haven't tried anywhere else), the lot appears beneath the streetlevel (the whole lot is in a cavern). Do you know what I mean? ^^ What am I doing wrong?

Sorry to hear you're having problems placing my lot. I'm really upset to hear its not working for you, I hope this thread here helps as I think it is describing a fix for the problem you're encountering. I've not ever used sunlit tides myself so I can't say I've tested it there to be completely honest.
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#12 Old 13th Nov 2012 at 1:05 AM
Oh... WOW!

I don't really like modern style, but I certainly appreciate the time and thought put into your design.

I love the details in your interior. Alternating the direction of wooden planks and layering the rugs for new shapes, they create a very dramatic effect. And the arrangement of indoor plants is wonderful.

I love the shades of green, feels very soothing.

You've used the official content is such a creative way instead of relying on CC. The results are far more impressive than popular creators who fill homes with CC.
Instructor
#13 Old 13th Nov 2012 at 2:37 PM
Quote: Originally posted by dreamfoil
You've used the official content is such a creative way instead of relying on CC. The results are far more impressive than popular creators who fill homes with CC.

I agree! And wonderful job on the roofline - it looks architecturally convincing.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#14 Old 14th Nov 2012 at 1:16 AM
Absolutely fantastic.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#15 Old 14th Nov 2012 at 2:51 AM
Amazing! I know first hand how difficult creating subtle curved roofs can be, and you're right, players should not even THINK about attempting to use CFE on this wonderful lot after all the hard work you put into it.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#16 Old 15th Nov 2012 at 8:33 AM
Wow, this is stunning! Thank you!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#17 Old 15th Nov 2012 at 9:18 PM
No words can give this justice.
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#18 Old 15th Nov 2012 at 9:39 PM
This is absolutely gorgeous work. Thanks sharing your hard work and effort with all of us :D
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#19 Old 16th Nov 2012 at 11:15 AM
Now this is something different. Not your standard "modern" box thing (which you see alot), but curves. There is a serious lack of curvy houses and it's good to see that someone made one. The game needs moar curves.
Field Researcher
#20 Old 16th Nov 2012 at 6:23 PM
This is stunning, I love the modern look and the round roofs! Great job.
Field Researcher
#21 Old 16th Nov 2012 at 10:48 PM
This is unreal! Awesome job!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#22 Old 17th Nov 2012 at 8:04 AM
....my god.
mature minion
retired moderator
Original Poster
#23 Old 19th Nov 2012 at 6:51 PM
Thanks for all the lovely comments everyone, you have no idea how nice it is for me to hear your kind words. Glad you and your sims are enjoying it, and if you find you have any problems with it please do tell me here and I'll try to solve them!
Test Subject
#24 Old 23rd Nov 2012 at 10:20 AM
Wow, that looks so awesome, and I'd love to download it, but I use mac, and it doesn't handle .zip or .rar files... any suggestions of what I could use? If i had the time and patience I would upload stuff I have built, but they kinda pale into insignificance when I see something like this...
Test Subject
#25 Old 23rd Nov 2012 at 9:28 PM
Scratch the above, Ive got it sorted, but where in your game did you place it? I have a problem with it going into a hole in the ground in Riverview :s
Page 1 of 6