Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Five Recolors of MogHughson's Illuminated Shop Signs

by NekoMimi Posted 13th Nov 2012 at 4:05 PM - Updated 31st May 2013 at 1:37 PM by MimiSim
Meet Me In My Next Life
THANKS POST
#2 Old 13th Nov 2012 at 8:01 PM
Thanks for the recolors and the different Language, I am sure this will be useful for me. Ok now I will build another Clothing shop and name it Bella's Boutique because Bella means "Beautiful" so the clothes will live up to it.

Thank for sharing with us here.
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 13th Nov 2012 at 10:55 PM
I always wanted some more of those and hoped that somebody would actually get around and do them- and voila, here you come and share some really lovely signs with us. Now I have a reason to built some more community lots! Thanks for sharing with us
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
Original Poster
#4 Old 14th Nov 2012 at 3:21 AM
Thanks Simonut and Wunderkind for your kind comments. I'm glad you liked these recolors. I hope to be working on more in the near future.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#5 Old 14th Nov 2012 at 7:38 PM
Can't stop lolling at Pizza Hut! Thanks! :D
Instructor
THANKS POST
#6 Old 15th Nov 2012 at 5:28 PM
Thank you for the English signage! I like Mog's signs very much and really appreciate having more variety to use.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#7 Old 16th Nov 2012 at 2:38 AM
OMG reminds me of a manga i read when i was like 10! think it was called chocomimi! Choco had a cafe!
Meet Me In My Next Life
THANKS POST
#8 Old 31st May 2013 at 8:12 PM
@> Mimi Sim > Much love to you thank you so much for making this "Beauty Shop " Sign it is very much needed. :lovestruc
Bunned
THANKS POST
#9 Old 2nd Jun 2013 at 1:31 AM
I can't get enough English signs for my 'realistic' hoods, these recolors are awesome. Eternally grateful for the Pizza Hut sign, haha. Thank you so much!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#10 Old 15th Jul 2014 at 12:36 AM
Awesome Work! Thank You!!
Top Secret Researcher
THANKS POST
#11 Old 17th Mar 2017 at 6:57 AM
Nice work I like to use these.