Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Various EA outfits as outerwear! *updated*

by Arisuka Posted 30th Nov 2012 at 1:20 PM - Updated 2nd Dec 2012 at 12:24 PM by Arisuka : Update, disabled for maternity!

50 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 25 Feedback Posts, 24 Thanks Posts
Thanks are currently OFF: Show Thanks Posts for this thread
Page 1 of 3
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#2 Old 30th Nov 2012 at 2:14 PM
Thankyou Sooooo Much!!!!! I Bought Seasons And There Was Not Much Outerwear But Now I Do Thanks!!!!!!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#3 Old 30th Nov 2012 at 3:19 PM
Thank you, and i love you
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#4 Old 30th Nov 2012 at 3:39 PM
youmay miss this one from Townlive http://www.flickr.com/photos/simsvip/5974650919/
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#5 Old 30th Nov 2012 at 4:13 PM
Thank you so much! I don't get why EA didn't make those available for outerwear in the first place, I mean, duh! XD
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#6 Old 30th Nov 2012 at 4:34 PM
I've been waiting for someone to do this! Thank You!!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#7 Old 30th Nov 2012 at 4:42 PM
Since these are default replacements I guess you need to have Supernatural for them to show up? Too bad, they're really nice. Thanks for sharing anyway.
Rogue Redeemer
retired moderator
Original Poster
#8 Old 30th Nov 2012 at 5:08 PM
dimplesandybanks Yes, you do need the EPs from which an EP item is from. It would be against EA's terms of use to take things out of EPs or Store content and put them up for share.

Symcrap Sorry, I don't have any of the Stuff packs, so can't do that one. :/
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#9 Old 30th Nov 2012 at 6:50 PM
Thank you for making the base game fur coat and trench coat outwear. EA fails. Guess I'm gonna have to buy Supernatural just to get those other coats. They're kinda nice!!
Rogue Redeemer
retired moderator
Original Poster
#10 Old 30th Nov 2012 at 7:23 PM
divalbw2 Supernatural in overall has really nice clothes! They fit sim's bodies, have lots of details and there's A LOT of new clothes in a variety of styles. Out of all EPs so far, it's got the most clothes, objects and new interactions.
Mad Poster
#11 Old 30th Nov 2012 at 10:09 PM
You say you have enabled the full-body female outfits for maternity. Does this mean you've added maternity morphs or did they already have them?

My deviantART, MTS Yearbook Origin ID = Alistu
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#12 Old 1st Dec 2012 at 5:10 AM
THANK YOU for this. I was extremely disappointed in the almost nonexistent selection of outerwear.
Forum Resident
#13 Old 1st Dec 2012 at 9:30 AM
Searching the conflict on dashboard, the program tell me that: "Arisuka_Various outerwear.rar" is corrupted and it was disable...
Rogue Redeemer
retired moderator
Original Poster
#14 Old 1st Dec 2012 at 10:24 AM
catalina_45 That's because these override game files, as it is very clearly explained in the main text. These files work just as they should, and can in no way cause issues in your game as these files are just *very* simple pieces of information that decide in what categories and for what type of sims a CAS item shows up. These files are just too small and simple to cause any type of issues, as they just aren't able to do anything.
Top Secret Researcher
THANKS POST
#15 Old 1st Dec 2012 at 11:06 AM
Thank you so much for this!
Rogue Redeemer
retired moderator
Original Poster
#16 Old 1st Dec 2012 at 1:36 PM
Menaceman44 Oh darnit. Sigh, I never play pregnant sims, just singles so I thought that the morph would somehow magically work with everything. I'll update new versions of all files which will be disabled for pregnancies.
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#17 Old 1st Dec 2012 at 5:28 PM
Actually, it's my understanding that afBodyCoatTrenchTrim_fur does already have a preg morph, but it was not enabled. There are a few base game clothes like that.

Thanks for this, btw. Have been slowly working through the EPs myself, but haven't got to Supernatural yet, so this saves me some time.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#18 Old 2nd Dec 2012 at 10:59 AM
These are so cute !
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#19 Old 2nd Dec 2012 at 11:40 AM
Oh thanks you! I've been looking forward to someone making something like this Thanks!
Rogue Redeemer
retired moderator
Original Poster
#20 Old 2nd Dec 2012 at 12:25 PM
Okay, I've now changed all files so that they now aren't enabled for maternity!
Test Subject
#21 Old 3rd Dec 2012 at 1:59 PM
Arisuka, would it be possible for you to make the full length skirts available as outerwear too?

It is the set of default skirts kinda like this...

Thanks either way but extra thanks if you could and would do it! :p
Rogue Redeemer
retired moderator
Original Poster
#22 Old 3rd Dec 2012 at 3:30 PM
McNuggle, your picture doesn't work for me but do you mean the base game skirts?
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#23 Old 4th Dec 2012 at 6:51 AM
Arisuka, since I've used your mod I don't know why it is crashing my game and has reduced game performance. I had to put it out but have you got any idea why it's like that?
Rogue Redeemer
retired moderator
Original Poster
#24 Old 4th Dec 2012 at 12:50 PM
Mera Benzema Did you maybe download outfits that were from some EPs which you might not have installed? These files are literally just a tiny piece of strictly clothing related information which determine in which category an item will show up, so there should not be a way that files so simple should cause trouble like that... :/ I just tested the files in my game, and they work for me.
Rogue Redeemer
retired moderator
Original Poster
#25 Old 5th Dec 2012 at 9:18 AM
I can't think of any other reason for your crashing apart from something conflicting, that some other file or mod uses those same resources. I tested and tested all the files in my game again, and for me they work fine for all of the enabled ages. I got no idea what the problem might be, since there technically shouldn't be anything causing such trouble! :/
Page 1 of 3