Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Bald is Beautiful: April Vaughn

by MisterMooseMan Posted 30th Nov 2012 at 1:15 PM - Updated 2nd Dec 2012 at 10:21 PM by MisterMooseMan

7 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 1 Feedback Posts, 5 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Instructor
THANKS POST
#2 Old 30th Nov 2012 at 1:49 PM
Beautiful inddeed. So, I know this isn't part of her story, but I enjoyed seeing a bald, but beautiful sim, since I am undergoing treatment for breastcancer. I'm as bald as her and I don't feel like wearing (hiding behind) a wig. People just have to live with my baldness So cheers for making a sim, that has made my day a bit better! :D
Instructor
THANKS POST
#3 Old 30th Nov 2012 at 9:41 PM Last edited by FREEDOM_55 : 30th Nov 2012 at 10:02 PM.
Bald IS beautiful. Bald is bold. Bald is totally base ass!
The contrast between her classically beautiful facial features (she resembles a 1950s pin up)and her non-conventional style very interesting. I find it even more interesting as male you decided to create western woman completely bald.I commend your innovation challenging stereotypes,beauty ideals and social roles. Hair is such a cultural thing, it's just hair that grows from your scalp,yet people hold put so my significance on a non- permanent thing. This is the most original story I have seen in a while. there is no doubt on her uniqueness, you can see she is her own person and doesn't conform, and she most definately stands out in a crowd!She is going to be my new favourite sim :lovestruc
Test Subject
#4 Old 2nd Dec 2012 at 9:25 AM
Love her! You don't see many sims as unique as her on here
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#5 Old 3rd Dec 2012 at 5:05 AM
she's great!! it's like a female Yasu from Nana!!!
Inventor
THANKS POST
#6 Old 3rd Dec 2012 at 8:48 PM Last edited by ScorpioMaurus : 3rd Dec 2012 at 9:14 PM.
Love her, I agree that bald is beautiful I've always thought the vanity surrounding hair was silly since it's just dead protein. She looks a bit like Megan Fox a few surgeries ago. I started shaving my head almost 12 years ago after an episode of Ricki Lake titled "Girl your bald head is ugly and that's no lie, Grow your hair back or it's buh bye!" Where husbands threatened to leave their wives if they chose to shave their heads. I always hated my hair because it's nappy, chemical resistant and difficult to control so I asked my mom what she'd think (I was 17) and she said "It's your hair" so off it came and I never looked back. Because I missed dyeing my hair I started growing a tiny mohawk a few years back during the summers here's a few highlights lol

Rainbow most colors Manic Panic
(My Drive jacket is from MovieLeatherJackets.com)

MP's Atomic Turqoise and Raw's Candy Pink

MP's Shocking bluc and Electric Lizard
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v...vyandLizard.jpg
Bald
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v...nd%20I/Bald.jpg
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 20th Dec 2012 at 8:12 PM
She totally reminds me of Robin Tunney in Empire Records!
THANKS POST
#8 Old 4th Feb 2014 at 7:08 AM
Thank You For The Bald Head People