Replies: 42 (Who?), Viewed: 25210 times.
Page 2 of 2
Mad Poster
#26 Old 27th Mar 2013 at 2:00 AM
Oh! How awesome! I have no complaints then

Rise above hate. Love one another. Be kind.
I am INACTIVE on MTS
Come find me on GoS and tumblr:
TS2 Blog
TS4 Blog
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#27 Old 29th Mar 2013 at 6:29 AM Last edited by Simdrew1993 : 29th Mar 2013 at 6:46 AM.
Quote:
Originally Posted by NintendoLover13
Oh, I am so happy to see this. I find him to be really good, and I'm so glad someone else is tackling this project. :3
My only complaint is his hair and the hat, but it's not enough to not get me to download. Great job!
I am glad you like the way the sim looks so far, currently I have made a version 3, Version 3 looks just like that first picture of Link with the Hyrule Field background, I tried to get the sim to look like this all the time, because normally he only looks like that when he is tired, anyway I was successful, and I even managed to keep the sim from aging, so the sim still has youth throughout all ages, it's rather difficult keeping the sim like that when sculpting and editing the face but was accomplished, the Sim has very little to no changes between Teen through Elder, and I removed the Elder age from the sim and replaced it, so when he ages to Elder he will appear as a normal Adult still.

I always wanted a new Link for my game, and I could never find any that I really liked, so I decided to create my own, My first one was not so good, but this one is a lot better, this one was created off of my first one, many edits were made. This link here is my first one: http://www.insimenator.org/index.ph...c,113538.0.html And yeah the hair and hat problems are annoying, I still don't understand why some people say the sim isn't worth downloading just because of the hat issue, I am glad there is finally someone who wants the sim itself ^^

Anyway, VioletPadFoot knows what she is doing, She has already gotten rid of the issues, pretty much.


Quote:
Originally Posted by VioletPadfoot
If you go take a peek at the journal entry I just posted today, you'll see that the hair and hat issue is gone, or will be once I'm done tweaking the mesh ~VP
Yes, and I am already grateful for that, your doing a great job!

I suggest everyone who is interested in the hat, to view her journal.


Quote:
Originally Posted by NintendoLover13
Oh! How awesome! I have no complaints then
Good, I am glad!


To everyone who reads this,

I have slightly updated the Sim, Now Version 2 is obsolete, Version 3 is now where I am at, and it's looking pretty good, I have slightly modified the entire face, and have created newer and better eyes, I drew them in Photoshop and I think they completely made the Sim look much better, now the eyes have natural shine and no longer need layerable eye FX, I still use a couple anyway though, for accuracy. I will post pictures soon.

Note: I will most likely have to upload the sim with the blonde hair alternative, because the brown hair is a pay item and uploading that would violate site rules. You can always purchase the hair or find some other website such as PaysitesMustBeDestroyed booty index or the exchange, I will only link you to the pay item though. I'm not sure if I should recolor the blonde hair, or leave it be?

I am also making a Dark Link Sim, based off of the version 3 Link Sim that I made, and I plan to upload him here as well, here is a picture: http://fav.me/d5yjoab

Also for those of you who are interested in a Link sim, this Link I am making is universal, meaning he goes well dressed as other Links, and not just Twilight Princess, as a kid he resembles Ocarina Of Time Link, and as an Adult he can have Ocarina Of Time Clothes and hair then he resemble Ocarina Of Time Adult Link pretty well, With natural white blonde hair as an Adult he looks like Super Smash Bros. Brawl Link, same goes for Toon Link, with Toon Links clothes and eyes he will also look like him. I also made Adult versions of Toon Links clothes along with Child ones, of 4 Sword Adventures, I made a set and will upload them eventually.


I think VioletPadVoot needs a round of applause for her kind efforts in helping in the project, please click the love button on this post here to show your appreciation for her making the hat.

My YouTube http://www.youtube.com/user/simdrew1993
My Sims http://simdrew1993.deviantart.com/
My Ganondorf Impression: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fbqKxNM6IO0?HD=1
Batman Impressions http://youtu.be/hPYnW2AZdzI?hd=1

I make Zelda Sims, so please feel free to check them out!!! :D
Test Subject
#28 Old 23rd Aug 2013 at 12:48 AM
Looking forward to seeing/using the finished sim. Have a great Zelda and Midna need a Link to match
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#29 Old 25th Aug 2013 at 7:17 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blood Elf
Looking forward to seeing/using the finished sim. Have a great Zelda and Midna need a Link to match
Awesome, I'm glad! Well I actually made my own version of Midna that I planned on uploading as well, most people say she's the best and by far the most accurate Midna on the net You can view her here: http://youtu.be/HTdxsVrzYvE?hd=1 And I'm making a Dark Link as well off of my normal Link Sim, and already made a Ganondorf, see my profile page here on MTS for screenshots of my work. I plan on releasing my Midna as well.

My YouTube http://www.youtube.com/user/simdrew1993
My Sims http://simdrew1993.deviantart.com/
My Ganondorf Impression: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fbqKxNM6IO0?HD=1
Batman Impressions http://youtu.be/hPYnW2AZdzI?hd=1

I make Zelda Sims, so please feel free to check them out!!! :D
Test Subject
#30 Old 25th Aug 2013 at 5:46 PM
She really is the most accurate Midna.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#31 Old 25th Aug 2013 at 8:13 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blood Elf
She really is the most accurate Midna.
Thank you. ^^

And as for Link, I'll be posting pics of the Updated Link whenever I get the time and get around to it. I appreciate everyone's patients, hopefully soon enough I'll have him uploaded on here.

My YouTube http://www.youtube.com/user/simdrew1993
My Sims http://simdrew1993.deviantart.com/
My Ganondorf Impression: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fbqKxNM6IO0?HD=1
Batman Impressions http://youtu.be/hPYnW2AZdzI?hd=1

I make Zelda Sims, so please feel free to check them out!!! :D
Banned
#32 Old 21st Sep 2013 at 12:27 AM
looks good
i play zelda looks perfect.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simdrew1993
Hello everyone, my name is Simdrew1993, I am a Sims 2 custom Content creator, mostly known for creating my Ganondorf Sim and a few other Legend Of Zelda characters. This is my second version of my Link sim I completely re-worked my Link Sim and redesigned the face and sculpture I feel pretty good about this one and feel he is complete but I need final opinions to know for sure so I can make up my mind, I had made and uploaded my first one onto insimenator but he was incomplete, I had planned to upload the new one here on ModTheSims, I also made a Dark Link I was planning on uploading here as well, I just wanted to get peoples thoughts and opinions before I uploaded him, I know many people loved my Ganondorf, but now I need peoples thoughts on my Link, I've been told he couldn't get any better, and that he is the best Link sim ever made by a few of my followers. I have not gotten enough of peoples thoughts or opinions though, any feedback at all would be appreciated, Thanks

Here are some pictures, I wanted to make him look just like Twilight Princess Link. I tested him with his standard Brown hair and Blonde hair, and a recolor I made of his SSBB hair, he stays the same age even after aging to an adult and he keeps his youth, which was very difficult in achieving.

Ok here are the pictures.

This is the Sim of Link as an Adult, this is how the Sim looks when he is tired or when he smiles sometimes. As you can see here he looks nearly identical to his teenage counterpart. I like the way he turned out so far, he looks very similar to Twilight Princess Link:


Ok here is the face (Teen):
This is the Teen Versions face.

And Side View of the face (Teen):





This is a compilation of Link as a Teen, Adult, Toddler and Elder and many other pictures, this is only here so people can see the sim from almost every aspect.


My goal is to make the best sim of Link possible for Legend of Zelda and Sims 2 fans, one that looks the same at most ages even after aging, and one that looks the same as a teen and an adult, so far I have achieved that goal but if I'm going to finish him I need to be as skilled as can be to keep this, even the simplest change can make him look different throughout all age groups, which is something I wish to avoid. I used this picture as my reference mostly: https://thumbs2.modthesims2.com/img/...incess_link.jpg

Once I upload him I plan to make him available to everyone in different styles, I would release him as a teen but he will still look the same as an adult, so those that would want him as an adult could just open him in the CAF/CAS sim bin and age him to adult in create a Sim/Family mode, and you will have the option of his Twilight Princess (TP) Brown hair, or Super Smash Bros. Brawl (SSBB) Blonde Hair.

Any help would be greatly appreciated, comments are welcome.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#33 Old 14th Mar 2014 at 6:21 AM Last edited by Simdrew1993 : 14th Mar 2014 at 6:41 AM.
I'm Back!!!
Hey everyone, so sorry for my long absence. I have been releasing other sims and working long countless time consuming hours on other sims projects in that time. I have uploaded my Vaati sim here to MTS, hopefully the mods will approve of it, many of my followers already have on my other sites. I've also released some of my Sims on Deviant ART for download: http://simdrew1993.deviantart.com/ My Vaati, and Midna and Dark Pit, I still plan to upload my version of Midna on here though too along with my Zant sim, and Bowser Koopa.

I have returned!!! YESI know it's been like forever, but I haven't forgotten been struggling with my migraines too so that has slowed things down quite a bit as well...


Anyway I am going to share a few more pics of the sim, I need you to be as specific as possible to help me achieve my goal in creating the perfect Link Sim. I don't know if anyone is going to reply, but I have followed every bit of advice given to me so far to perfect the sim. Remember the Sim is set up so when he ages to Adult or Elder he will stay young, he still has little to no changes at all from Teen to Elder. And don't worry VioletPadFoot! I will still get you that picture. I don't know if you'd just want one picture or 2 or a large compilation showing off the hat in many ways/angles. I'm good with doing that also. If I don't get an answer from you in the meantime I'll just have to improvise I guess, and do everything that I can.

What has been bothering me is the eyebrows. Link has really big odd eyebrows, I'm not entirely sure about the eyebrows I have so far. Spent alot of time on them but they still don't feel right. Tested many here on MTS, none look right. Click where it says eyebrows 1 or eyebrows 2 to see them Eyebrows 1 and Eyebrows 2

The sim's face has been updated, along with new hair, new eyes, eyebrows, I even created a new Tunic for him. And VioletPadFoot fixed the hat mesh, NO MORE CLIPPING!!! YAY!!!

I will release him with the blonde hair mesh but I will still release the hair recolor of his main TP hair anyway. Don't question my methods of upload for pictures on here unless you are a moderator, I'm in charge of this thread! As well as the mods. Once I finish the sim entirely this thread and all pics will be deleted. I'll try to keep everything organised, all of it up to date but if you are trying to help me then you will need to read the post's to understand everything I try to do.


Please help me to achieve my goals and finish the sim. What do you think needs to be done? Here are pictures, he hasn't changed a whole lot, only the face shape slightly, the eye color is more brighter. And the hair is more of a detailed dirt blonde similar to that of the character artwork, or in some in-game screenshots where his hair appears to have a small amount of blonde in it. I've also re-created the tunic giving it a much more clean, nice Elven look. I'm turning this into an open project anybody is welcome to join in give opinions, discuss and help along in the project.

In the meantime please review all the images including old ones. Maybe you can help me determine what needs to be done. Or maybe I'm finished already either way, I don't know yet that's why I ask you great people of MTS, for guidance. This is really hard on my own. I need help. But please be precise on details.

My YouTube http://www.youtube.com/user/simdrew1993
My Sims http://simdrew1993.deviantart.com/
My Ganondorf Impression: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fbqKxNM6IO0?HD=1
Batman Impressions http://youtu.be/hPYnW2AZdzI?hd=1

I make Zelda Sims, so please feel free to check them out!!! :D
Inventor
#34 Old 15th Mar 2014 at 9:54 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Simdrew1993
And don't worry VioletPadFoot! I will still get you that picture. I don't know if you'd just want one picture or 2 or a large compilation showing off the hat in many ways/angles. I'm good with doing that also. If I don't get an answer from you in the meantime I'll just have to improvise I guess, and do everything that I can.
I was wondering where you were on this sim just the other day. As to the pictures, I'd prefer to use them so that I can make a download thread here, so several pics from many angles would be preferable, but it's not completely necessary. If all else fails, I'll just download your sim and use him to take the pics for a thread. Right now I just want one to put on the downloads page of my website since right now that's a bodyshop collage that's not very pretty. So for that, a front/side/three quarter view collage would be perfect.

As to the sim, he looks absolutely amazing. Very very close to what Link looks like. ~VP

I'll stop being anti-social when the rest of the world quits being idiots!

My Own Website! www.violetpadfootscreations.weebly.com
Instructor
#35 Old 16th Mar 2014 at 2:10 AM
I like it please pm me when he's approved, it is a great job! I will be d/l it!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#36 Old 16th Mar 2014 at 9:03 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by VioletPadfoot
I was wondering where you were on this sim just the other day. As to the pictures, I'd prefer to use them so that I can make a download thread here, so several pics from many angles would be preferable, but it's not completely necessary. If all else fails, I'll just download your sim and use him to take the pics for a thread. Right now I just want one to put on the downloads page of my website since right now that's a bodyshop collage that's not very pretty. So for that, a front/side/three quarter view collage would be perfect.

As to the sim, he looks absolutely amazing. Very very close to what Link looks like. ~VP
Hey Violet, it is so good to see you again! Always happy to hear from you. So sorry I've been gone for so long...been super busy the past several months, creating so many sim projects ugh, but I've been working on Link quite a bit too since we've last talked. I can't believe how long it's been since I've been back here on MTS, this used to be like my favorite social networking site lol! ^_^

Alrighty! shouldn't be a problem, I'll try my best! I don't think I'd have any problems uploading him here, but you never know. If things don't go so well then of course, I'll just send you the sim. Haha perfectly understandable. Ok got it! I'll get them for you.

And Thank you! Very happy to hear that from you.



Quote:
Originally Posted by klk01
I like it please pm me when he's approved, it is a great job! I will be d/l it!
Thanks, always happy when others like my work. okay I will.

My YouTube http://www.youtube.com/user/simdrew1993
My Sims http://simdrew1993.deviantart.com/
My Ganondorf Impression: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fbqKxNM6IO0?HD=1
Batman Impressions http://youtu.be/hPYnW2AZdzI?hd=1

I make Zelda Sims, so please feel free to check them out!!! :D
Test Subject
#37 Old 26th Oct 2014 at 4:16 PM
(Probably necroing this thread but...) Is this project still going on? I am anxiously awaiting this Link, haha. Hence my name.. Nonetheless, will this link be offered in an adult version? I find that teens are a bit limited in what they can do,
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#38 Old 28th Oct 2014 at 3:01 AM Last edited by Simdrew1993 : 28th Oct 2014 at 3:14 AM.
Quote:
Originally Posted by zeldafreak6245
(Probably necroing this thread but...) Is this project still going on? I am anxiously awaiting this Link, haha. Hence my name.. Nonetheless, will this link be offered in an adult version? I find that teens are a bit limited in what they can do,
Hello! Don't worry your not lol, yes it is though this thread may not seem that busy or active but trust me this project is still very well alive. I've been working on this sim for quite some time. And of course! Though that's why I'd recommend the Inteenimater: http://www.simbology.com/mods/index...date&order=desc That gives teen sims most options that Adult Sims have then you'd type ctrl shift C at the same time then type in stretchskeleton 1.0 so he'd be the same height as the adult Sim like for say, Princess Zelda.

But not to worry I've worked on the genetics of all Age groups for Link. Toddler, Child, Teen, Adult and Elder. I worked on Teen the most since Twilight Princess Link is around 17 or 18 yrs old or so it says in the Official Game Guide. I made custom tunics for all ages except toddler and Elder.

If you want the Sim as an Adult then you'd just download the Sim, install him, start the game, select him in the teen Sim bin in Create a Family mode, and then you'd change his age to adult, then select his adult tunic I made for him then you'd have the adult version, same way for any other age. And since I've been working heavily on all the age groups the Adult version will look much like the Teen there will be some minor similarity differences but not to drastic. Sometimes you may not even be able to tell them apart. But as I said it's easy to switch from teen to Adult, plus I made new tunic recolors which will be included, a new default green one as well that is much more detailed.


The newest version has a new hair retexture, new eyebrows, new skin, new eyes, better facial genetics, elf ears are now part of the face so kids or any other descendant of the sim will inherit his ears since they are no longer an accessory and a part of the facial structure. The sim still retains a young similar age throughout all genetics. I have created a new default Twilight Princess green tunic, an Ocarina of Time Classic Green Tunic, then I created the tunics of Super Smash Bros. Brawl, Dark Link Tunic, Red Goron Link Tunic, Blue Zora's Tunic, Purple/White Lilac Tunic, Gold Tunic, I retextured hat retextures to match them all too.

This is a comparison of the new skin compared to the old one it shows the new skin and hair but it doesn't show the newest updates: http://www.deviantart.com/users/out...zps627e81f4.png

My YouTube http://www.youtube.com/user/simdrew1993
My Sims http://simdrew1993.deviantart.com/
My Ganondorf Impression: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fbqKxNM6IO0?HD=1
Batman Impressions http://youtu.be/hPYnW2AZdzI?hd=1

I make Zelda Sims, so please feel free to check them out!!! :D
Test Subject
#39 Old 21st Mar 2015 at 12:05 AM
Hi it's me, Wraithleaf. I'm really amazed at Link and still beta tester or him. I'm also same person who commented good thing about Vaati,
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#40 Old 22nd Mar 2015 at 9:00 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonflower995
Hi it's me, Wraithleaf. I'm really amazed at Link and still beta tester or him. I'm also same person who commented good thing about Vaati,
Oh hey, I didn't notice it was you because your different username here but Thank you I appreciate that, I'm glad you are liking Link so far. Not sure when I'm gonna be able to upload him on here or not as I'm having difficulties figuring out pictures to gather, a long description which I'm usually asked to make before upload approval. Plus, the site for his hair mesh is shut down and gone. I believe I can just include a link to the mesh with him when I upload him here since there's no longer any site for it now. I'm pretty sure one of ModTheSims guidelines state that you can after a mesh site is gone you can link to the booty since it's in the grey area. The creator is gone without a trace just like the site. Their works are still floating around the web on Tumblr, and Blogger sites hosted by numerous people but that's about it.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


To everyone else I apologize that haven't made an update here in such a long time been super busy with projects things have been slow

Anyway here is how the current version of Link looks yes I've updated him so much that he is at the stage of V.4

[IMG][/IMG]
Here below is a comparison of Link compared to the real one yes I know there are several pics in this compilation, but this is easier than uploading multiple images. Please do have a look at the image and the one above.
[IMG][/IMG]
Images are hosted offsite on my photobucket account. You may need to click images to have a better view of everything.

As you can see here I have updated the skin, it is a more pale skintone removed a majority of the yellow, was far too yellow before when I created my skintone still has some olive yellow tint but very little almost none... now it has a greater resemblance to Twilight Princess Link's skintone. The elf ears I no longer use, as I've worked on reconstructing the face, editing genetics in SimPE I have edited all age groups from Toddler to Elder. Link now has natural Elf ears that are part of the facial structure they are genetic meaning they are hereditary so if Link has a Sim family his kids could inherit his ears. I have worked on the eyes once more they are done now as best as I could get them, I think they look pretty great. With permission from rockxxshow I have altered her tunic textures so I made all of Super Smash Bros Brawl Link tunics (SSBB) Goron Red, Dark Link Black, Zora Blue, Purple White Lilac, Gold, Modern Green in 2 variants, Standard Twilight Princess green but revised to have more clean textures, the belt is no longer part of the clothing so it won't look odd when adding a belt or his weapons/shield accessories, I also made an Ocarina of Time Tunic. I'm happy with the final results of everything to say the least, I'm pleased to say it is all complete I plan on leaving this thread open until I have Link here on MTS respectfully of course, then it will be good as gone!





~Simdrew1993

My YouTube http://www.youtube.com/user/simdrew1993
My Sims http://simdrew1993.deviantart.com/
My Ganondorf Impression: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fbqKxNM6IO0?HD=1
Batman Impressions http://youtu.be/hPYnW2AZdzI?hd=1

I make Zelda Sims, so please feel free to check them out!!! :D
Test Subject
#41 Old 28th Mar 2015 at 3:42 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Simdrew1993
Oh hey, I didn't notice it was you because your different username here but Thank you I appreciate that, I'm glad you are liking Link so far. Not sure when I'm gonna be able to upload him on here or not as I'm having difficulties figuring out pictures to gather, a long description which I'm usually asked to make before upload approval. Plus, the site for his hair mesh is shut down and gone. I believe I can just include a link to the mesh with him when I upload him here since there's no longer any site for it now. I'm pretty sure one of ModTheSims guidelines state that you can after a mesh site is gone you can link to the booty since it's in the grey area. The creator is gone without a trace just like the site. Their works are still floating around the web on Tumblr, and Blogger sites hosted by numerous people but that's about it.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


To everyone else I apologize that haven't made an update here in such a long time been super busy with projects things have been slow

Anyway here is how the current version of Link looks yes I've updated him so much that he is at the stage of V.4

[IMG][/IMG]
Here below is a comparison of Link compared to the real one yes I know there are several pics in this compilation, but this is easier than uploading multiple images. Please do have a look at the image and the one above.
[IMG][/IMG]
Images are hosted offsite on my photobucket account. You may need to click images to have a better view of everything.

As you can see here I have updated the skin, it is a more pale skintone removed a majority of the yellow, was far too yellow before when I created my skintone still has some olive yellow tint but very little almost none... now it has a greater resemblance to Twilight Princess Link's skintone. The elf ears I no longer use, as I've worked on reconstructing the face, editing genetics in SimPE I have edited all age groups from Toddler to Elder. Link now has natural Elf ears that are part of the facial structure they are genetic meaning they are hereditary so if Link has a Sim family his kids could inherit his ears. I have worked on the eyes once more they are done now as best as I could get them, I think they look pretty great. With permission from rockxxshow I have altered her tunic textures so I made all of Super Smash Bros Brawl Link tunics (SSBB) Goron Red, Dark Link Black, Zora Blue, Purple White Lilac, Gold, Modern Green in 2 variants, Standard Twilight Princess green but revised to have more clean textures, the belt is no longer part of the clothing so it won't look odd when adding a belt or his weapons/shield accessories, I also made an Ocarina of Time Tunic. I'm happy with the final results of everything to say the least, I'm pleased to say it is all complete I plan on leaving this thread open until I have Link here on MTS respectfully of course, then it will be good as gone!





~Simdrew1993


I understand. I still like the version of Link that I have, besides I don't want to re-do everything again, just because the new one is out. By the way, I had this incident where Pleasantview vanished from my Pre-made Town screen, making me to re-install the game and set things at right pace. I did check Link on version that I have and ears don't show up as one of the objects in Glasses section. They do show up on him though.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#42 Old 30th Mar 2015 at 12:57 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonflower995
I understand. I still like the version of Link that I have, besides I don't want to re-do everything again, just because the new one is out. By the way, I had this incident where Pleasantview vanished from my Pre-made Town screen, making me to re-install the game and set things at right pace. I did check Link on version that I have and ears don't show up as one of the objects in Glasses section. They do show up on him though.
The beta version you have is the finished version lol. Besides if I do make an update and you don't have the update download SimPe: http://sims.ambertation.de/ It lets you copy an appearance of one sim onto another so you could download newest version then use him in create a Family then quit game. Once done just leave the game then launch SimPE go to neighborhood browser and select you hood, then go to sim surgery then select the new Link as Archtype Sim and then use the old Link as the one you use as the patient, then click the surgery button then wa-laa Link in game is fully updated to new one without affecting the game. Good the ears do show up on him, excellent! Thanks for confirming it for me, they should be genteic since I use the face for ears now and no longer glasses acessory mesh's. That means you do have the fully updated version which is what I will most likely upload here to ModTheSims.

That's not a very good glitch It's happen to me too in the past. Please remember this isn't a general discussion thread for talking it's a Feedback Forum about my Link Sim, we can do that on Deviant ART but not here it's against site Guidelines.

My YouTube http://www.youtube.com/user/simdrew1993
My Sims http://simdrew1993.deviantart.com/
My Ganondorf Impression: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fbqKxNM6IO0?HD=1
Batman Impressions http://youtu.be/hPYnW2AZdzI?hd=1

I make Zelda Sims, so please feel free to check them out!!! :D
Test Subject
#43 Old 31st Mar 2015 at 8:21 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Simdrew1993
The beta version you have is the finished version lol. Besides if I do make an update and you don't have the update download SimPe: http://sims.ambertation.de/ It lets you copy an appearance of one sim onto another so you could download newest version then use him in create a Family then quit game. Once done just leave the game then launch SimPE go to neighborhood browser and select you hood, then go to sim surgery then select the new Link as Archtype Sim and then use the old Link as the one you use as the patient, then click the surgery button then wa-laa Link in game is fully updated to new one without affecting the game. Good the ears do show up on him, excellent! Thanks for confirming it for me, they should be genteic since I use the face for ears now and no longer glasses acessory mesh's. That means you do have the fully updated version which is what I will most likely upload here to ModTheSims.

That's not a very good glitch It's happen to me too in the past. Please remember this isn't a general discussion thread for talking it's a Feedback Forum about my Link Sim, we can do that on Deviant ART but not here it's against site Guidelines.


I'll maybe start a new discussion thread on Deviant Art then.
Page 2 of 2
Back to top