Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Television Placement Mod v2

by An_dz Posted 14th Dec 2012 at 5:04 PM - Updated 25th Mar 2015 at 9:31 PM by An_dz : updated CC links

38 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 13 Feedback Posts, 24 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#2 Old 14th Dec 2012 at 8:28 PM
Wonderful An_dz.....A great idea for people like me who have no idea how to do omsp (sp) thingy lol Thanks
Needs Coffee
retired moderator THANKS POST
#3 Old 14th Dec 2012 at 9:52 PM
What a terrific idea. Thanks for making such a useful mod.
Constant Contestant
retired moderator THANKS POST
#4 Old 14th Dec 2012 at 11:25 PM
Oh so brilliant and great that it works with Moghughson's mod too. Thank you, a buider's dream
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#5 Old 15th Dec 2012 at 12:57 AM
Thanks!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#6 Old 15th Dec 2012 at 5:24 AM
Thanks! This is an awesome mod!
Alchemist
THANKS POST
#7 Old 15th Dec 2012 at 7:30 AM
You have made my day! What a fab mod, and I cant belive it hasnt been thought of until now!
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#8 Old 15th Dec 2012 at 10:32 AM
I like it! Thanks for thinking of it and making it so!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#9 Old 15th Dec 2012 at 2:36 PM
Thank you, I've been waiting for this one forever! I could never understand why they never made that option available for the television to begin with.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#10 Old 15th Dec 2012 at 5:52 PM
Thanks everybody for the feedback. Good to know lot of people are enjoying this mod.
Instructor
#11 Old 15th Dec 2012 at 11:17 PM
Has anyone tested this with the Workout menu option? None of my sims will workout with a wall mounted TV, they complain that somethings in the way?
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#12 Old 16th Dec 2012 at 1:49 AM
Quote: Originally posted by jasperville
Has anyone tested this with the Workout menu option? None of my sims will workout with a wall mounted TV, they complain that somethings in the way?

I have just tested and yes, my sims can workout.

But I found that they go farther to workout with the mod, so maybe your room is smaller than what they need. And it's for all TVs.

I'll investigate to find out why and fix.
Banned
#13 Old 16th Dec 2012 at 3:47 AM
I'm really not bashing your work because I hate it when others do that to me, but I thought something like this had been done before already here. Perhaps the creator deleted it.
Scholar
THANKS POST
#14 Old 16th Dec 2012 at 4:44 AM
Thanks for the realism purpose and very useful mod. What I've been searched for a long time now go straight to my downloads folder
Instructor
#15 Old 16th Dec 2012 at 5:00 AM
Awesome mod. May I ask where you got the furniture from? I recognize the stuff from the ikea pack but others are definitely CC.

Quote:
See, that's why you need to be more like me. It's pretty obvious that I'm a big, terrible, mean person. If somebody says I am a terrible, mean person, I will just grin evilly....and be mean to them! It's good to be bad. *J.M. Pescado*
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#16 Old 16th Dec 2012 at 11:35 AM
Thank you, thank you for remembering those of us who still play TS2. Every single time I decorate a lot, I wish this mod had existed. You are a star An_dz!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#17 Old 16th Dec 2012 at 2:02 PM
Quote: Originally posted by virgalibabe
Awesome mod. May I ask where you got the furniture from? I recognize the stuff from the ikea pack but others are definitely CC.

This info is now added to Overview tab, very bottom.

Quote: Originally posted by Sims99Fanatic
I'm really not bashing your work because I hate it when others do that to me, but I thought something like this had been done before already here. Perhaps the creator deleted it.

Maybe it was MATY, I've included such mod in the Compatible Mods section. Anyway, their mod just add such functionality to both Maxis Wall TVs.
Banned
THANKS POST
#18 Old 17th Dec 2012 at 3:08 AM
Oh I see, I was probably thinking of the base TV placeable on surfaces as well, though I thought LordDarcy or Alias must have thought of something like this before, if they didn't shame on them!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#19 Old 17th Dec 2012 at 5:09 PM
Hooray! I actually noticed the other day I don't use televisions in my Sim houses anymore because I hate the way they look just sitting on the floor, so this is great. I get my aesthetic principles back and my Sims get easy entertainment. :D
Instructor
#20 Old 17th Dec 2012 at 8:50 PM
Thank you =D
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#21 Old 18th Dec 2012 at 4:18 AM
Quote: Originally posted by jasperville

Fixed, I haven't slept for this last 2 days trying to fix this.
Good I'm in vacation so I could put lot of time on this. :P
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#22 Old 19th Dec 2012 at 3:10 AM
Finally! Thank you!!!!
Theorist
THANKS POST
#23 Old 19th Dec 2012 at 4:37 PM
Quote: Originally posted by An_dz
Fixed, I haven't slept for this last 2 days trying to fix this.
Good I'm in vacation so I could put lot of time on this. :P
Aww, thanks for your hard work! It's appreciated.
Instructor
THANKS POST
#24 Old 19th Dec 2012 at 5:13 PM
Amazing mod! This mod will surely help me make my houses! I was just thinking the other day that it would be a good idea for someone to make a mod like this! You read my mind! Sims player's dream! Thanks for working hard!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#25 Old 25th Dec 2012 at 4:42 PM
Wow what a smart idea, I'll definitely use this! Thank you very much :D
Page 1 of 2