Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Face- In TS3 Model Edition

by Navetsea Posted 29th Dec 2012 at 5:44 AM

39 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 9 Feedback Posts, 29 Thanks Posts
Thanks are currently OFF: Show Thanks Posts for this thread
Page 1 of 2
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#2 Old 29th Dec 2012 at 12:01 PM
Very Nice Navetsea, I went to your blog for the full version and know where is a download button.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#3 Old 29th Dec 2012 at 1:13 PM
Thanks so much!! Looks amazing! Went too your blog and downloaded full version.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#4 Old 29th Dec 2012 at 9:55 PM
I tried downloading from your blog. But don't see how to download. What is that just for advertising??? Love your skins.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#5 Old 29th Dec 2012 at 9:58 PM
Oh I see now!!! Really quite easy when I took my time and looked. Thank you!
Top Secret Researcher
THANKS POST
#6 Old 29th Dec 2012 at 11:53 PM
The skin is getting better and better every time. Really beautiful result and still so realistic !
Mad Poster
#7 Old 30th Dec 2012 at 8:07 AM
Navetsea, I'm so glad you're still producing your wonderful dl's for TS3. These skins are great!!
Instructor
#8 Old 31st Dec 2012 at 12:17 AM
For some of your skins I downloaded from MTS, they are Barbie all over, including nipples.

PS. Thanks so much for your realistic beautiful skins.
Instructor
#9 Old 31st Dec 2012 at 12:27 AM
Quote: Originally posted by phoebeberg
I tried downloading from your blog. But don't see how to download. What is that just for advertising??? Love your skins.

You have to click at The Sims 3 Skin mods menu. It will go to Navetsea's all skins.
There are download menu for you to choose, box or mediafire.
Rabid Recoloring Renegade
retired moderator THANKS POST
#10 Old 31st Dec 2012 at 3:58 PM
I'm truly enamored of the bod's skins. Excellent, so I'll be going to download the full version as well. Too bad you couldn't have it here on MTS too, though :-)

P.S. Box says you are out of bandwidth :-(
Test Subject
#11 Old 10th Jan 2013 at 10:19 PM
Your skins are always the best. Thank you! <3
Test Subject
#12 Old 18th Jan 2013 at 4:59 AM
Beautiful skins as always, Navetsea! By the way, which Shady defaults are your models using? He has released so many now!

 For now we see reality as if looking into a darkened mirror, but the time will soon come when we will see reality whole and face to face.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#13 Old 1st Feb 2013 at 4:37 PM
Thank you! These are perfect. I came here today specifically looking for a skintone as good as what I had for Sims2. This is the first post I saw when I searched. YAY!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#14 Old 20th Mar 2013 at 7:43 AM
Are they default replacement? I have lemonleaf non-default skins, will it mess them up? Thanks
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#15 Old 24th Mar 2013 at 11:00 PM
Your skin collections are fabulous! I've been using them for a while now and I am pretty much an addict.

I have been downloading your non-Barbie versions, and I find myself a little stuck. For the Hot, Model and Sexy version you used 4shared, which has given me a lot of headaches. It seems I cannot download the archives directly, I have to install 4shared desktop first. And although I hate installing all kind of programs just to get a few items, I thought in this case it was worth the trouble. But after installing it, I still couldn't get the skins. 'Technophobe' is not one of my traits, but maybe '4sharephobe' is. After spending an hour trying to figure it out, I finally gave up and uninstalled the damned thing.

I still want the skins though. Any chance you can upload those beauties through a more user-friendly service?
Test Subject
#16 Old 13th Jun 2013 at 4:53 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Alicious
Your skin collections are fabulous! I've been using them for a while now and I am pretty much an addict.

I still want the skins though. Any chance you can upload those beauties through a more user-friendly service?

I agree. I gave up on trying to download them myself for fear of potential adware or unwanted extra software slowing my system down. I spend enough time removing infections from people's computers at work to want to risk it at home as well.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#17 Old 21st Jun 2013 at 9:35 PM
For those of you who may have issues downloading via 4shared, you do not have to install any other software, you basically click the download button to the left ( It's rather large ) then it'll ask you to sign in, to which you can do through facebook or simply register on the site, once registered and signed in it'll take you to a new page and you simply click "Free Download"

Oh and thank you so much for this.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#18 Old 27th Aug 2013 at 4:50 PM
Very realistic, makes my fantasies come true.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#19 Old 25th Oct 2013 at 5:55 PM
This is Best
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#20 Old 22nd Feb 2014 at 12:08 AM
Ive been trying to download a skin called "Eskin default" but the user hasnt updated it so it wont work, i was looking for skins and i saw yours and it looks amazing!!! the lips really drew me to it. i saw positive feedback and im gonna try and download! c: hope it works!
Test Subject
#21 Old 5th Mar 2014 at 5:00 AM
when i download the skin where do i go to put it on my sim? and am i putting this in the mods or downloads folder?
THANKS POST
#22 Old 8th Mar 2014 at 9:57 PM
TY
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#23 Old 4th Jun 2014 at 2:32 AM
Very nice!!!
THANKS POST
#24 Old 30th Jun 2014 at 5:38 PM
Thanks
Test Subject
THANKS POST