Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

More/Less Alien Abductions

by simsaddict777 Posted 31st Dec 2012 at 2:23 AM - Updated 29th May 2015 at 8:45 PM by simsaddict777

106 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 59 Feedback Posts, 46 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 5
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#2 Old 31st Dec 2012 at 3:06 AM
Ooo thank you!
I just hope my man sim will get pregnant xD. Knowing my luck, he'll be abducted over an over and never get inseminated
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#3 Old 31st Dec 2012 at 3:58 AM
Awesome. Aliens will love my sims
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#4 Old 31st Dec 2012 at 8:13 AM
This Is Great Thanks!
Test Subject
#5 Old 31st Dec 2012 at 10:28 AM
For some reason, even with the 100% telescope one, I can't seem to get my sim abducted.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#6 Old 31st Dec 2012 at 11:23 AM
Excellent !!! Thank you so much !
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#7 Old 31st Dec 2012 at 2:12 PM
Thank you! I was waiting for this mod!!! :D
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#8 Old 31st Dec 2012 at 4:09 PM
You are AWESOME - my current family's dad has been abducted 4 times and I'm only in Week 2 with this family! Thanks so much!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#9 Old 31st Dec 2012 at 4:42 PM
Wow, thanks! I've been playing for weeks and only managed to get one of my sims abducted once! Can't wait to try this out! :D
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#10 Old 31st Dec 2012 at 5:28 PM
OMG. I love you. Thank you!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#11 Old 31st Dec 2012 at 5:35 PM
Awesome. Could you make an always space rock version though?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#12 Old 31st Dec 2012 at 5:45 PM
Thank you so much, I been waiting for a no abduction mod and now I have one. Thank You<3
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#13 Old 31st Dec 2012 at 8:41 PM
Awesome!!!! Do you think you could do a 25% chance each?
Test Subject
#14 Old 31st Dec 2012 at 9:20 PM
Quote: Originally posted by ginnycat
For some reason, even with the 100% telescope one, I can't seem to get my sim abducted.

Same here
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#15 Old 31st Dec 2012 at 9:23 PM
omg thank you thank you thank you so much i have been trying for a week to get abducted thank you so much
Lab Assistant
#16 Old 31st Dec 2012 at 10:01 PM
I think it has it do with how big your sim's lot is. because if it is too small you will never be abducted I know lol
Test Subject
#17 Old 1st Jan 2013 at 5:30 AM
Quote: Originally posted by anthony5000f
I think it has it do with how big your sim's lot is. because if it is too small you will never be abducted I know lol

I've been trying on a 64x64 lot.
Lab Assistant
#18 Old 1st Jan 2013 at 5:34 AM
Aliens do not seem to be interested in occult type sims only normal sims.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#19 Old 1st Jan 2013 at 5:36 AM
yes thank you I have been waiting for this mod to come out. You Rock!!!!
Lab Assistant
#20 Old 1st Jan 2013 at 5:39 AM
because I tried with my vampire sim and nothing happened but as soon as I made a nomal human sim that sim got abducted! so I am guessing Aliens discriminate against occult sims and only choose normal humans sims
Test Subject
Original Poster
#21 Old 1st Jan 2013 at 4:41 PM
Quote: Originally posted by anthony5000f
because I tried with my vampire sim and nothing happened but as soon as I made a nomal human sim that sim got abducted! so I am guessing Aliens discriminate against occult sims and only choose normal humans sims

I have managed to get my vampire sim abducted plenty of times so I don't think occults have any less chance of getting abducted nor have I found anywhere in the coding saying they have any less chance. However I do believe aliens can't get abducted, or at least they never have with me.
For those having trouble with getting sims abducted, I will have to look into it. I have tested it and it seems to work fine with me. If you use the telescope from 12-3 it should work with the 100% telescope mod. You could always try the always alien abduction mod that gives a 100% base chance but that will guarantee anyone in your household getting abducted and I believe only one sim can get abducted per night.
Quote:
Awesome. Could you make an always space rock version though?

Quote:
Awesome!!!! Do you think you could do a 25% chance each?

Yes, I can. And by 25% each, do you mean base chance of 25% and each bonus give 25% more chance?
Lab Assistant
#22 Old 1st Jan 2013 at 8:08 PM
Default Hello
well I had my vampire sim and did not get abducted ever but as soon as I created a normal human sim that sim got abducted.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#23 Old 1st Jan 2013 at 10:48 PM
Simsaddict777 I am grateful for this, my sim keeps getting abducted and I don't like it
Test Subject
#24 Old 2nd Jan 2013 at 5:21 AM
I'm om a 64 x 64 lot and can't get my human sim abducted either. I downloaded the telescope mod as well.
Test Subject
#25 Old 2nd Jan 2013 at 6:00 AM
Just more of an FYI than anything: I'm having the same issues with my vampire Sim. I've done several different tests (with a couple of different abduction Mods) and it doesn't seem to be working. So if you do find a work around - I'd be very greatful!

The only thing I can note is the Sim I've been testing: I made him a human, reset everything - and odd fact is that as a teenager he was abducted twice, but since becoming an adult it never worked again. I'm testing next to see if it's Mod conflicts.

Ángel Quebrado

You have the look of a fallen angel ... An angel
does not stop being an angel merely because they
fall from grace; their wings are not so easily taken
Page 1 of 5