Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Greenhouse Living - A Unique Loft Home

by harlequin_eyes Posted 30th Dec 2012 at 5:25 AM - Updated 30th Dec 2012 at 5:08 PM by harlequin_eyes

14 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 1 Feedback Posts, 12 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#2 Old 30th Dec 2012 at 7:11 AM
The glass, stone and wood work beautifully together! The bathroom looks amazing.
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#3 Old 30th Dec 2012 at 7:26 AM
This is a very nice design!! Like said above the different textures come together really well. I probably would have tried to avoid the floating ceiling lights on the top floor but other than that this is a really great creation! Thanks for sharing
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#4 Old 30th Dec 2012 at 11:37 AM
Awesome! I agree with the above, this house works beautifully!
Maybe a shower would have been nice, but I love it nonetheless.
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#5 Old 30th Dec 2012 at 12:08 PM
Great concept, and very beautifully done. I wish you had passed on the CC, but I get that sometimes it's fun to go all the way.

I will most definitely be making a copy of this for my Sims.

EDIT: I think the link to the bathtub not included is faulty. Gives me internal error.
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#6 Old 30th Dec 2012 at 5:10 PM
Quote: Originally posted by gummilutt
Great concept, and very beautifully done. I wish you had passed on the CC, but I get that sometimes it's fun to go all the way.

I will most definitely be making a copy of this for my Sims.

EDIT: I think the link to the bathtub not included is faulty. Gives me internal error.

gummilutt, I checked the link and it's correct, although I get the same error when clicking it through here. I've added notes on the main download on where to find the tub through the main page.
Quote: Originally posted by TheDeadSim
This is a very nice design!! Like said above the different textures come together really well. I probably would have tried to avoid the floating ceiling lights on the top floor but other than that this is a really great creation! Thanks for sharing

I couldn't really find any wall or floor lights that I liked and I figure that the ceiling lights are the most low-profile. I just pretend the cord for them goes alllllll the way up to the ceiling. When you're playing the lot you hardly notice.

Thanks for the kind words, everyone!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#7 Old 30th Dec 2012 at 7:40 PM
Harlequin this is awesome!! I would love living in this house,I tend to use too many windows in my houses lol I just love lots of sunlight.As TDS said the many different textures used blend in so well Well done!!!
Theorist
THANKS POST
#8 Old 30th Dec 2012 at 8:59 PM
Looks great, but I would've gone with a corrugated tin roof, like in the picture.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#9 Old 31st Dec 2012 at 12:39 PM
This is amazing, thank you!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#10 Old 1st Jan 2013 at 3:03 PM
How cool is this!
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 3rd Jan 2013 at 5:44 AM
Just when I quit playing Sims 2 and moving on with Sims 3, you're coming up with this great creation. I'd download that, if I still played TS2. Now I'm using this as some sort of inspiration for my next TS3 house. Wouln'd mind having a house like that in reality
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#12 Old 5th Jan 2013 at 5:16 AM
Makes me want to have a PlantSim family!
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#13 Old 28th May 2013 at 6:25 AM
its a stunning house, love it <3
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#14 Old 3rd Nov 2013 at 5:48 PM
Beautiful job!!! Thank-you.
Inventor
THANKS POST
#15 Old 28th Sep 2014 at 6:32 PM
This is cool. It's going it the game hopefully today.