Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

2 Basegame Sweaters - default replacement

by Artemida Posted 31st Dec 2012 at 9:40 AM
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#2 Old 31st Dec 2012 at 10:24 AM
These look great! Thank you so much!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#3 Old 31st Dec 2012 at 11:24 AM
Thank you for these replacements. I never used these shirts, but now I will. Great!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#4 Old 31st Dec 2012 at 6:31 PM
Now these tops will be used instead of just sitting around in the bin gathering dust! Thank you.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#5 Old 31st Dec 2012 at 8:10 PM
YAY! Thanks so much - I needed these!
Link Ninja
THANKS POST
#6 Old 1st Jan 2013 at 8:40 PM
Exactly what MacApple said! These can be used now!
Scholar
THANKS POST
#7 Old 4th Aug 2013 at 7:03 PM
At last, clothing that makes sense! Who wears the middle out in the winter time?
Not actually evil.
THANKS POST
#8 Old 24th Oct 2013 at 8:10 PM
I love the white buttoned shirt under the sweater with a white collar. It looks great, and because you replaced it, now I don't need to, hee hee! Double yay! The layered tank / sweater combo looks nice too, especially the dramatic red with the black and white flower sweater.

I really like default replacements that keep the "Maxis flavor" of clothing, keep most of the texture, just improve or fix it. Prefer that to the ones that change Maxis to something else entirely, even if it's a very nice something else.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#9 Old 5th Jan 2015 at 6:04 AM
Have to agree. I don't like the townies running around in the winter with their middles exposed. Don't really like the outfits at all!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#10 Old 18th Mar 2015 at 12:04 PM
Thanks, Artemida.