Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Big Ol' Riverboat - Community Versions

by Ferguson Avenue Posted 11th Mar 2013 at 8:36 AM - Updated 26th Nov 2017 at 8:11 PM by Fergus' Mind

12 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 6 Feedback Posts, 5 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#2 Old 23rd Mar 2013 at 3:59 PM
Oh wow, this is so beautiful! What a great idea.
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#3 Old 28th May 2013 at 7:48 PM
Hey I never got to thank you for this download!! It's so beautiful I have so many stunning pics from here thank you so much love your work
Test Subject
#4 Old 11th Jan 2014 at 10:27 PM
you should make this into a houseboat for Island Paradise
Scholar
Original Poster
#5 Old 13th Jan 2014 at 8:25 PM
Quote: Originally posted by JCast
you should make this into a houseboat for Island Paradise

I don't have IP, so I'm not entirely sure of the concept there, but don't they have to fit onto premade bases, because I was reading somewhere that they only came in certain sizes, and none of them looked big enough to accomodate my grand ol' riverboat. If I do ever get IP, I'll give it a go, maybe as a smaller version or something.
Test Subject
#6 Old 29th Jan 2014 at 11:01 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Fergus' Mind
I don't have IP, so I'm not entirely sure of the concept there, but don't they have to fit onto premade bases, because I was reading somewhere that they only came in certain sizes, and none of them looked big enough to accomodate my grand ol' riverboat. If I do ever get IP, I'll give it a go, maybe as a smaller version or something.

I just realised this i probably way to big to fit on a houseboat but that would be so awesome
Top Secret Researcher
THANKS POST
#7 Old 26th Oct 2014 at 1:54 AM
Great job. Thank you.
Instructor
THANKS POST
#8 Old 24th Oct 2015 at 5:04 AM
This is a fabulous lot. I'm planning to make a small rivertown in CAW soon. This will fit right in with my theme. Thanks for sharing.
Theorist
#9 Old 30th Sep 2017 at 8:02 AM
It won't install for some reason. I tried both versions. And by 'won't install' I don't mean there's any error, it just won't install. I click on the sim3pack twice, but nothing happens. Any other sim3packs install this way, but not yours. I'm not sure why.
Scholar
Original Poster
#10 Old 1st Oct 2017 at 5:33 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Babahara
It won't install for some reason. I tried both versions. And by 'won't install' I don't mean there's any error, it just won't install. I click on the sim3pack twice, but nothing happens. Any other sim3packs install this way, but not yours. I'm not sure why.

Have you tried placing it in the Sims 3's Downloads folder and then installing it through the Launcher?
Theorist
#11 Old 1st Oct 2017 at 6:34 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Fergus' Mind
Have you tried placing it in the Sims 3's Downloads folder and then installing it through the Launcher?

I managed to unpack it into packages using Delphi's Multi Installer and placed the lot package into the library. Great lot, btw! I'm glad I can have it in my game.

You may want to read what another guy told me in Help, though. He said that the lot is corrupt and has an invalid UNKN resource, and that a piece of CC that comes with it is an unrelated accesory:
http://modthesims.info/showthread.php?t=601007 (post #2)
Scholar
Original Poster
#12 Old 26th Nov 2017 at 8:13 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Babahara
I managed to unpack it into packages using Delphi's Multi Installer and placed the lot package into the library. Great lot, btw! I'm glad I can have it in my game.

You may want to read what another guy told me in Help, though. He said that the lot is corrupt and has an invalid UNKN resource, and that a piece of CC that comes with it is an unrelated accesory:
http://modthesims.info/showthread.php?t=601007 (post #2)

I've managed to fix the issue and have updated the uploads. Enjoy! Otherwise let me know if you find any issues!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#13 Old 13th Jun 2021 at 6:48 PM
I love this lot, it is so creative and beautiful!