Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Project "1000 cozy little things" - Patchwork. Part 3. Bedding (Maxis Recolor). Set Mozaics.

by Droopsi Posted 9th Mar 2013 at 9:35 AM - Updated 11th Mar 2013 at 12:12 AM by Droopsi

5 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 1 Feedback Posts, 3 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Banned
THANKS POST
#2 Old 9th Mar 2013 at 10:31 AM
so pretty! :lovestruc: my favorite by yours.
Instructor
#3 Old 10th Mar 2013 at 4:05 AM
These are some of the most beautiful quilts I have ever seen. They are true art. Are these typical of Russian quiltwork? There is so much detail in them. In the borders and separating strips as well as the blocks themselves. I especially love the way you have folded that lace sheet over the top and let it peek out around the edges. Oh, yes, where might I find the beds and the lace curtain?
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#4 Old 10th Mar 2013 at 10:43 AM
Sims99Fanatic, thanks))
hedgekat, thanks. If i understood your, lace curtain in this set , bed here ))
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#5 Old 19th Apr 2014 at 8:54 PM
I couldn't get these to show up in my game I hope I got it now.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#6 Old 30th Jan 2019 at 12:19 AM
They are beautiful but it would be nice if you would name them so I can find them in the download file. I don't want them all, just a couple of them. At least number them or something. Thanks