Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Daddy's Babysitting!

by spladoum Posted 3rd Apr 2013 at 9:08 AM - Updated 17th Apr 2013 at 2:05 PM by spladoum

73 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 11 Feedback Posts, 61 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 3
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#2 Old 3rd Apr 2013 at 9:44 AM
This is gorgeous! I look at poses like this and constantly wonder why, with all the EPs and Stuff Packs Maxis makes, they never think to incorporate things like THIS in the game as standard (at least in Generations!) So for this, and the other great poses you've given us, thank you!
Inconceivable!
THANKS POST
#3 Old 3rd Apr 2013 at 10:01 AM
LOVE this set! And your commentary cracked me up. Thank you! They're amazing.
Rubric Wrangler
THANKS POST
#4 Old 3rd Apr 2013 at 12:36 PM
Beautiful work, as always.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#5 Old 3rd Apr 2013 at 12:41 PM
This is a very cute posepack - thank you very much!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#6 Old 3rd Apr 2013 at 1:05 PM
I never really use pose packs, since I'm not really someone who takes many pictures in the game, nor do I make stories or anything similar, but I always find myself checking out the poses you make, since you blow me away with them. You are a genius at getting the motion and actions of people in these, especially in their facial expressions -- I don't think I've seen other poses whose expressions are as well-captured as in yours. If I ever do start using poses, I certainly will know where to look!

And more on this exact topic, these are absolutely adorable!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#7 Old 3rd Apr 2013 at 1:37 PM
This is amazing. Wonderful idea, perfect execution! I also wish they had put more like this in Generations... Thanks a lot!
Interstellar Traveler
THANKS POST
#8 Old 3rd Apr 2013 at 2:16 PM
Absolutely wonderful! You did an awesome job with these!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#9 Old 3rd Apr 2013 at 3:20 PM
These are so great!! Thank you for these poses and all the other ones you have done!!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#10 Old 3rd Apr 2013 at 4:20 PM
This is, by far, the greatest set of poses ever made. You can actually see the love between these two. I don't use poses, but I just had to let you know that these are absolutely beautiful.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#11 Old 3rd Apr 2013 at 4:44 PM
I laughed my head off when the dad was swinging the kid, I loved her face :D
Lab Assistant
#12 Old 3rd Apr 2013 at 5:13 PM
So funny and sweet! Thank you for sharing!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#13 Old 3rd Apr 2013 at 6:44 PM
These are wonderful! I'm always looking for new family poses.

Question: how did you get your kiddie pool to look filled? I found one at TSR but when I use it in game it's empty.
Top Secret Researcher
THANKS POST
#14 Old 3rd Apr 2013 at 6:47 PM
Yay, thanks for these! I can definitely put these to use.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#15 Old 3rd Apr 2013 at 7:12 PM
cute set
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#16 Old 3rd Apr 2013 at 7:40 PM
Cuteee!

Question, though: Where did you get the kiddy pool?
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#17 Old 3rd Apr 2013 at 8:02 PM
This pose set is amazing? Can you upload the sims too?, they are really cute.

And... Where did you find the kiddy pool? is functional or just decor?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#18 Old 3rd Apr 2013 at 9:57 PM
Thank you so much! I have been WAITING for a father/child pose pack for a set of Sims I have. Everything else seemed to be for babies or toddlers. This is perfect. And they are done really well! I am definitely going to keep my eye on you.
is going to be a cat when she grows up.
retired moderator
Original Poster
#19 Old 3rd Apr 2013 at 10:14 PM
Thank you, everyone, for the very kind comments. I had a tough day at work, so coming home to this was a really pleasant surprise. :lovestruc :lovestruc

For everyone who's asked about the kiddie pool, it is the one available at TSR. The pool is actually a bathtub, though. If you want it to appear the way I have it in the photos, have another sim fill it up first, then use "moveobjects on" to set it somewhere else, and use OMSPs to make the toys float in the water. Otherwise, give your children the "never nude" trait so they'll get into the 'pool' wearing their swimsuit.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#20 Old 4th Apr 2013 at 12:48 AM
The poses are amazing, I laughed at the child grabbing the father's leg. He looks like "f**** off". Downloaded and appreciated!
Test Subject
#21 Old 4th Apr 2013 at 1:00 AM
I don't use pose sets but I had to comment on your line from the Bill Cosby stand-up, it made me laugh. "Dad is great...gives us the chocolate cake..." AWESOME. :D
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#22 Old 4th Apr 2013 at 1:27 AM
Hilarious! I don't take pictures much and most of my sims don't have kids, but this set is a 'must have'. Thank you! :D
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#23 Old 4th Apr 2013 at 1:52 AM
This is awesome and bonus points for the Bill Cosby reference in the description :D
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#24 Old 4th Apr 2013 at 3:41 AM Last edited by Geeky Jase : 4th Apr 2013 at 3:42 AM. Reason: Had to change to a "Post Thanks Reply"
Thanks for creating this set.
These poses are great...
I'm a huge fan of all of your pose sets, they're always perfect for my sim stories, and these will go great with any of my legacy based stories too.

Thanks so much for creating this set.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#25 Old 4th Apr 2013 at 5:56 PM
Can you please upload the adult father sim??? he looks pretty great
Page 1 of 3