Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Eva Renshaw

by Crazywomanlovesyou Posted 10th Apr 2013 at 11:33 AM - Updated 27th Apr 2013 at 2:52 AM by Crazywomanlovesyou : Not up to upload standard

14 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 6 Feedback Posts, 7 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#2 Old 10th Apr 2013 at 2:03 PM
Very cute! I have that hair and use it so much. It can make any sim look cute, I think . Thank you!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 10th Apr 2013 at 11:57 PM
Quote: Originally posted by LifeJunkie
Very cute! I have that hair and use it so much. It can make any sim look cute, I think . Thank you!

Thanks! I'm so glad you like her!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#4 Old 11th Apr 2013 at 12:48 AM
love her eyes
Field Researcher
#5 Old 12th Apr 2013 at 12:18 AM
Why do you say CC free sim and then inform us of what CC was used?
I'm confused.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#6 Old 12th Apr 2013 at 8:47 AM
Quote: Originally posted by FreakAboutSims
Why do you say CC free sim and then inform us of what CC was used?
I'm confused.

Because the CC is not included in the download. You need to download it separately if you want her to look like in the pictures. I didn't include the CC in the download because a lot of people don't like playing with CC, or like to have total control of the CC they choose to use, and a lot of creators don't allow their creations to be included in uploads.

The CC list is there with links for you to use if you wish, but of course you don't have to! If I can suggest only one thing to download, it would be the skin, because I think the skin makes the biggest difference in how a sim looks.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#7 Old 12th Apr 2013 at 8:48 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Honey32
love her eyes

Thank you!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#8 Old 12th Apr 2013 at 2:09 PM
aww very cute :3
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#9 Old 12th Apr 2013 at 7:13 PM
She's super cute, I couldn't help being reminded of the aliens from Galaxy Quest lol http://mimg.ugo.com/201009/59802/cu...est_144x144.jpg
Test Subject
Original Poster
#10 Old 14th Apr 2013 at 2:02 AM
Quote: Originally posted by roonya
She's super cute, I couldn't help being reminded of the aliens from Galaxy Quest lol http://mimg.ugo.com/201009/59802/cu...est_144x144.jpg

Haha, yes! I can totally see that!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#11 Old 24th Apr 2013 at 6:52 PM
Great Sims! Share more?
Test Subject
Original Poster
#12 Old 25th Apr 2013 at 1:36 AM
Quote: Originally posted by cjanefly764
Great Sims! Share more?

Thank you! I've also got another sim you can download, Nadine Coleman, and I've submitted a third, Nina Lahiri and am just waiting on approval from the moderators before she's up for download!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#13 Old 25th May 2013 at 4:14 AM
I downloaded Eva without any of the cc and she is adorable. Thank you for sharing!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#14 Old 3rd Jun 2013 at 8:33 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Khrista
I downloaded Eva without any of the cc and she is adorable. Thank you for sharing!

Glad to hear it, thank you for downloading!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#15 Old 1st Feb 2017 at 9:45 AM
Oh my gosh, how did I miss seeing this cutie of a Sim? I downloaded Eva, checked her out in CAS, and I already know that she's going to be one of my most favorite Sims. Thank you for sharing her!