Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Correlated Enayla Pixie Skins

by impactdixon Posted 1st May 2013 at 11:29 PM - Updated 6th May 2013 at 10:27 PM by impactdixon

24 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 14 Feedback Posts, 9 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Instructor
THANKS POST
#2 Old 2nd May 2013 at 11:21 AM
Thank you!
Could you put all in one zip for those that just want all from you?
smiles
<-------------lazy girl!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#3 Old 2nd May 2013 at 9:30 PM
OH MY YES. Thank you!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#4 Old 2nd May 2013 at 9:33 PM
Quote: Originally posted by amora_selvagen
Thank you!
Could you put all in one zip for those that just want all from you?
smiles
<-------------lazy girl!

Hi! I did try to upload them in one big file but, unfortunately, it was too big. I'll see if I can group them into four different files though.
Instructor
THANKS POST
#5 Old 2nd May 2013 at 11:05 PM
It is okay... I got all...It is a great add to my game. Thank you!!!!
Doing all the things, and *mostly* not failing.
retired moderator THANKS POST
#6 Old 3rd May 2013 at 8:07 PM
These are great! Thanks for doing them. I've added yours to my table.
Test Subject
#7 Old 4th May 2013 at 2:38 AM
You should remove the tags "eugenics" and "eugenic." That doesn't mean connected, it means selective breeding, usually through killing people with "unfit" genes.
Test Subject
#8 Old 4th May 2013 at 2:38 AM
Great skinset, though.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#9 Old 6th May 2013 at 10:25 PM
Quote: Originally posted by PixiePunk
You should remove the tags "eugenics" and "eugenic." That doesn't mean connected, it means selective breeding, usually through killing people with "unfit" genes.

Will do. I actually thought I'd already taken them out so thanks for the heads up!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#10 Old 11th May 2013 at 8:23 AM
I don't use these skins personally, but I just wanted to say it's great to see people picking up on this idea!
Test Subject
#11 Old 20th May 2013 at 10:04 AM
Skins are beautiful, this is a great work, I was so happy adding this to my game, but it was some problems with this downdoad.
All existing sims, that used to be with default scins became "two-colored" (downloaded skin on face and default body) and even male sims had a makeup, that was unremovable... So I removed package files from dowloads folder, and all returned to normal, thanks God.
And this is sad, couse I really like an idea and creation This is really funny to see black sims with blue eyes and blonde hair
Lab Assistant
#12 Old 26th May 2013 at 8:29 PM
Thanks for the upload, I love these skins. Great work. Even if the daughter of my japanese and afroamerican couple have a darker skintone than her mother (black hair from her father, S4 from her mother). :D

I might have found a quicker fix for the wrong textured Sims: with the FFS Lot Debugger, the "Batbox". You have to choose only "Fix --> Tans & Burns" and then the game will load the right textures. So you don't have to use cheats.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#13 Old 29th May 2013 at 6:11 PM Last edited by kdevereaux : 29th May 2013 at 6:12 PM. Reason: forgot a word
wow, this is great! I've been interested in the correlated skintones for awhile but knew I'd never be able to make a set myself. And low and below you've made a set with my favorite skins ever! I can't thank you enough. It does suck that elders change their skin but a small price to say for diversity Thanks again for this
Lab Assistant
#14 Old 12th Jun 2013 at 1:38 PM
Beautiful works. I do Sims Machinima and I found it irritating to have lack of varying skintones on defaults.

However, I found that the skins aren't sticking with elder hairs. Do you know any SimPE tricks I can use to correct this?

Maximus Laboratories: We do what must because we can.
Test Subject
#15 Old 9th Jul 2013 at 10:57 PM
I cant download It keeps opening a word document what should I do?
Test Subject
Original Poster
#16 Old 10th Jul 2013 at 11:58 PM
Quote: Originally posted by BrEaKsYsTeM
Beautiful works. I do Sims Machinima and I found it irritating to have lack of varying skintones on defaults.

However, I found that the skins aren't sticking with elder hairs. Do you know any SimPE tricks I can use to correct this?

So far, no-one has found a way to fix that. It means that every elder will end up with their number sin colour for brown hair. Apparently, it's something to do with the game reading elders' greay hair differently or something.

Sorry about that.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#17 Old 10th Jul 2013 at 11:59 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Sims2Themods
I cant download It keeps opening a word document what should I do?

I have no idea why that would be happening. I just checked to see if I could download and open the .rar files and they all seemed to work for me.

Did you find a solution?
Test Subject
Original Poster
#18 Old 11th Jul 2013 at 12:03 AM
Quote: Originally posted by girlmeowth
Skins are beautiful, this is a great work, I was so happy adding this to my game, but it was some problems with this downdoad.
All existing sims, that used to be with default scins became "two-colored" (downloaded skin on face and default body) and even male sims had a makeup, that was unremovable... So I removed package files from dowloads folder, and all returned to normal, thanks God.
And this is sad, couse I really like an idea and creation This is really funny to see black sims with blue eyes and blonde hair

I'm sorry you had trouble with it.

I did mention that existing sims might show up like that (under the Something That Might Happen! header). I also explained the way I found to fix it but, as another poster has said, if you have the batbox it's even easier to sort out.
Test Subject
#19 Old 24th Jul 2013 at 8:01 AM
I can't seem to find the Pixie Ebony skin. I went and downloaded the Pixie skins I hadn't grabbed yet for this correlated set, and I've gone through all Enayla's skins twice, and I'm just not seeing Ebony there. I think the correlated skins are still working except for that one, any help on where it might be hiding?
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#20 Old 28th Jul 2013 at 12:05 AM
Love this, thanks impactdixon
Test Subject
#21 Old 6th Oct 2013 at 11:03 PM
hi what i don't like when downloading stuff from mod the sims, it comes up forbidden, when i try and download some of the stuff and i go back and then it lets me download, how do i stop this forbidden page coming up when i'm downloading stuff from here?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#22 Old 13th Mar 2014 at 6:26 PM
These are awesome! Thank you. :D

I downloaded correlated skins before from Pixie's original post and I guess I didn't do it right cause there was no difference. I had a lot of custom skins at that time but now I'm starting from scratch. I really hope this works!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#23 Old 13th Oct 2014 at 8:24 PM
Thanks, I really like the skins, they are perfect! And not to be a perv, i'm glad that finally there is nipples on my female sim's boobs. Thank you so much! I luv you.
Lab Assistant
#24 Old 30th Dec 2019 at 7:03 PM
What is so damn great about that thread? You're basing skin tone on hair colour or something? This makes no sense. You can be black as night and have red hair. Or orange hair.
Lab Assistant
#25 Old 30th Dec 2019 at 7:49 PM
How wild is the change in skin upon a Sim becoming an elder? Is it hilarious?