Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Rural Universe

by triciamanly Posted 19th May 2013 at 2:01 AM

17 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 6 Feedback Posts, 10 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#2 Old 19th May 2013 at 2:20 PM
I love it! And I am not a big fan of modern, but this just might change my mind, lol. Great job on the wall deco, and the shutters are really very nice. Thanks for sharing!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#3 Old 19th May 2013 at 4:15 PM
PLEASE PLEASE ANSWER!! Well everyone time I try to download a house or sim, a package file basically. It go's in but I can't find it in my game? I save it in my downloads like I do with normal CC but it doesn't work! Please tell me if I'm doing something wrong or something? And if you could make a tutorial or tell me how to? Tah x
Alchemist
Original Poster
#4 Old 19th May 2013 at 4:50 PM
Quote: Originally posted by simgrl1934
I love it! And I am not a big fan of modern, but this just might change my mind, lol. Great job on the wall deco, and the shutters are really very nice. Thanks for sharing!

Simgrl! Thanks so much for the comment. I've been missing you. I hope you're planning a new upload soon! All the best!
Alchemist
Original Poster
#5 Old 19th May 2013 at 4:54 PM
Quote: Originally posted by jadethespade
PLEASE PLEASE ANSWER!! Well everyone time I try to download a house or sim, a package file basically. It go's in but I can't find it in my game? I save it in my downloads like I do with normal CC but it doesn't work! Please tell me if I'm doing something wrong or something? And if you could make a tutorial or tell me how to? Tah x

This is always a frustrating problem. I sent you a pm about it. I think the biggest problem I've had is that my computer has a generic downloads folder that stuff tends to go in automatically if I'm not careful, instead of in the EA Games, Sims2, Downloads folder. Then you have to find the lot you downloaded in the game download folder, right click on the 3 little books icon and choose extract here. Wait a couple of seconds and a sims2pack icon will appear probably at the bottom of the download list. Double left click and the game installer should open. Click install. Open up your game and the lot should be in the lots and houses catalog in neighborhood mode. Best of luck! Let me know if you still have problems! Make sure cc is enabled in the game too.
Field Researcher
#6 Old 19th May 2013 at 6:15 PM
Quote: Originally posted by triciamanly
Simgrl! Thanks so much for the comment. I've been missing you. I hope you're planning a new upload soon! All the best!

Thank you I have been without a computer that could play the Sims for over a year (gasp). I couldn't bring myself to even come here, I was so sad But I worked two jobs to save up enough to pay off some bills and get myself a great new computer. I have a starter waiting approval now.
Alchemist
Original Poster
#7 Old 19th May 2013 at 9:09 PM
Quote: Originally posted by simgrl1934
Thank you I have been without a computer that could play the Sims for over a year (gasp). I couldn't bring myself to even come here, I was so sad But I worked two jobs to save up enough to pay off some bills and get myself a great new computer. I have a starter waiting approval now.

I am truly glad to hear that! I can only imagine how bored I would be without being able to create for the sims! So happy you got the new computer!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#8 Old 19th May 2013 at 9:43 PM
Thank you so much for making such a cool house base-game compatible. I have most of the expansions but am missing Uni and Nightlife so I can't download most of the nice houses =( This one will be a nice addition to a modern neighborhood <3
Scholar
THANKS POST
#9 Old 20th May 2013 at 12:45 AM
OMG you're still making houses? This is just as awesome as all your others. Adding this one to my list of favs by you. Thanks
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#10 Old 20th May 2013 at 3:43 AM
I absolutely the love the quarter walls. I would love to be able to use them in other lots. Where are they found in the build mode catalog?
Alchemist
Original Poster
#11 Old 21st May 2013 at 3:07 AM
Quote: Originally posted by StarlitKoneko
Thank you so much for making such a cool house base-game compatible. I have most of the expansions but am missing Uni and Nightlife so I can't download most of the nice houses =( This one will be a nice addition to a modern neighborhood <3

So glad you like the house, and that you don't mind base game only. That's my niche!
Thank you for the comment!
Alchemist
Original Poster
#12 Old 21st May 2013 at 3:08 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Night Racer
OMG you're still making houses? This is just as awesome as all your others. Adding this one to my list of favs by you. Thanks

Night Racer! Many thanks for the comment and for adding it to your favorites. I'm so honored! All the best!
Alchemist
Original Poster
#13 Old 21st May 2013 at 3:11 AM
Quote: Originally posted by tj7717
I absolutely the love the quarter walls. I would love to be able to use them in other lots. Where are they found in the build mode catalog?

Hi tj! I'm so glad you like the quarter wall, but I'm afraid you're going to be disappointed. It's not a real wall, but rather a sculpture. You will find it in buy mode, decorative items, sculptures. You can place it like you would a real wall and it only costs 10 simoleons, but you can't paint it. If you care to recolor it you are more than welcome. The mesh can be found here:

http://www.simfansuk.com/sims/downl...rter-wall-1892/
Instructor
THANKS POST
#14 Old 22nd May 2013 at 1:43 PM
My lots folder is getting so big now! Do I care? No. If i see houses like this, Lagging Neighbourhood is NO problem! Thanks again for a great lot!
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#15 Old 27th Jul 2013 at 3:06 PM
Love the house you've made, triciamanly
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#16 Old 12th Jul 2014 at 2:03 AM
Too Awesome!!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#17 Old 3rd Mar 2016 at 11:35 AM
thank you