Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 27th May 2013 at 1:25 PM Last edited by kalimeroproductions : 27th May 2013 at 2:49 PM.
Default Routing slots
Hi guys. I've added a new routing slot to an object using the Slot Tool for Blender (I think it's cmo's one) and imported the right resource in the package. I was just wondering what the script to make the sim go to that specific slot would be like. I tried with this:

Code:
base.Actor.RouteToSlot(this.Target, Slot.RoutingSlot_0);

but I don't know what is the number that's associated with the slot I've just created.
Some advice?

Thanks.
Advertisement
˙uʍop ǝpᴉsdn ǝɹ,noʎ 'oN
#2 Old 27th May 2013 at 3:28 PM
Do you know the name of the slot you created?

"Part of being a mesher is being persistent through your own confusedness" - HystericalParoxysm
| (• ◡•)| (❍ᴥ❍ʋ) [◕ ‿ ◕]
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#3 Old 27th May 2013 at 3:38 PM
Yes I do!
˙uʍop ǝpᴉsdn ǝɹ,noʎ 'oN
#4 Old 27th May 2013 at 6:59 PM
Slot.RoutingSlot_0 is just grabbing from a list of the slot names and their hash, so RoutingSlot_0 = 0x31229A4C. So if your slot was named My_Slot, you could say:
Code:
base.Actor.RouteToSlot(this.Target, (Slot)0xADF258F6);

... 0xADF258F6 being the FNV32 hash of your slots name.

"Part of being a mesher is being persistent through your own confusedness" - HystericalParoxysm
| (• ◡•)| (❍ᴥ❍ʋ) [◕ ‿ ◕]
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#5 Old 28th May 2013 at 6:05 PM
It works, thank you very much!!!
˙uʍop ǝpᴉsdn ǝɹ,noʎ 'oN
#6 Old 28th May 2013 at 7:03 PM
Sweet.

| (• ◡•)| (❍ᴥ❍ʋ) [◕ ‿ ◕]