Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Cropped Up! - Cropped Capris and Flowing Tops for Girls

by Eltanin Posted 26th Jun 2013 at 1:23 PM

22 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 6 Feedback Posts, 15 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Field Researcher
#2 Old 26th Jun 2013 at 2:16 PM
Oh my, here in Poland we have a doubtful summer too! It rains, wind blows and I had to put on my socks, which means it's really cold! xD
Anyway, seeing something new from you really warms me up Your new outfits are really neat and I like their colours and patterns! More white in my game!
Thanks! :>
Test Subject
#3 Old 26th Jun 2013 at 3:27 PM
Thanks so much for making these, they look great!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#4 Old 26th Jun 2013 at 3:44 PM
These are wonderful! Thank you so much for making them.
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#5 Old 26th Jun 2013 at 4:01 PM
Love all of them. I have a thing for plaid, so the checkered ones are a real win. My game can never have too many plaid outfits

I wonder, is there a mishap with the labelling of checkered pants? Both files that say purple pants say black shirt, but one says puple pants and one say purple. I hope one is white
Field Researcher
#6 Old 26th Jun 2013 at 4:18 PM
Gorgeous Set
These are so cute, thank you! would really love to see the jean version of these for AF too
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#7 Old 26th Jun 2013 at 6:55 PM
Perfect! Thank you so much- my sportier girls were suffering, but these little outfits are perfect!
Instructor
THANKS POST
#8 Old 26th Jun 2013 at 7:45 PM
What a great mesh. How did I miss that? These are great, love the checkered pants! Thank you!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#9 Old 26th Jun 2013 at 9:24 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Liv
Oh my, here in Poland we have a doubtful summer too! It rains, wind blows and I had to put on my socks, which means it's really cold! xD
Anyway, seeing something new from you really warms me up Your new outfits are really neat and I like their colours and patterns! More white in my game!
Thanks! :>

I figured Canada couldn't be the only country totally against summer weather. Good to know there's people out there who feel my pain
N'aw thanks, glad you like them and most importantly get use out of them.
BTW, loved your latest upload! Any chance we'll be getting another awesome lot any time soon?

Quote: Originally posted by gummilutt
Love all of them. I have a thing for plaid, so the checkered ones are a real win. My game can never have too many plaid outfits

I wonder, is there a mishap with the labelling of checkered pants? Both files that say purple pants say black shirt, but one says puple pants and one say purple. I hope one is white

Woops sorry for the confusion! Disorganized Eltanin is disorganized.
One of them are white for sure...though I can't tell you which one because well, I don't really know. But for sure one of them is white

Quote: Originally posted by Summer25
These are so cute, thank you! would really love to see the jean version of these for AF too

Glad you like them, I'd try your luck at requesting an age conversion in the forums here or GOS (they have a splendid requests section). I'd just do it myself but last time I tried meshing, I borked my whole computer, lol

Quote: Originally posted by terula8
Perfect! Thank you so much- my sportier girls were suffering, but these little outfits are perfect!

Quote: Originally posted by child_of_air
What a great mesh. How did I miss that? These are great, love the checkered pants! Thank you!

Quote: Originally posted by blueseahorse
Thanks so much for making these, they look great!

Quote: Originally posted by event_horizon
These are wonderful! Thank you so much for making them.

Glad you all like them, all your nice comments are totally making my day :lovestruc
Needs Coffee
retired moderator THANKS POST
#10 Old 26th Jun 2013 at 10:16 PM
These are so cute, thank you.

As for summer... it's winter down here in the Southern Hemisphere!
Constant Contestant
retired moderator THANKS POST
#11 Old 27th Jun 2013 at 12:06 AM
It's supposed to be summer in the UK, but we haven't had all that much sun, but at least it's not raining like last year!

Love the outfits, very pretty
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#12 Old 27th Jun 2013 at 2:45 AM
These are so cute! Thank you!
Field Researcher
#13 Old 27th Jun 2013 at 8:47 AM Last edited by Summer25 : 27th Jun 2013 at 6:08 PM.
Concerning meshes
Animera also made a teen and adult mesh of these outfits, I have both sets in my game and they are wonderful and your children's set also look so adorable in the game, thank you again
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#14 Old 27th Jun 2013 at 7:29 PM Last edited by Eltanin : 28th Jun 2013 at 7:47 AM.
Quote: Originally posted by Summer25
Animera also made a teen and adult mesh of these outfits, I have both sets in my game and they are wonderful and your children's set also look so adorable in the game, thank you again

Wha...wha...what?! How was I not aware of this??
Well I feel stupid now
I'll do that for you then, give me an hour or two...better yet considering MTS's moderation system a day or so.

EDIT: Well I deserve a big "You Tried!" badge right about now. Turns out I don't know squat about retexturing clothing for teens and adults, they all turned out borked.
So sorry, I might look back into this when I'm more experienced but until then I don't think I can make these for adults. Again, so sorry
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#15 Old 28th Jun 2013 at 4:32 AM
Nahhh it's cold here in the Pacific Northwest. But these outfits remind me of the summers I had in warmer climes. Thank you!
Field Researcher
#16 Old 28th Jun 2013 at 12:51 PM
Thanks
Thank you Eltanin, I do really appreciate that you tried and no worries, I can't create anything so I am just so thankful to all the wonderful creators out there like you who share their beautiful creations, you have a lot of talent and are doing a brilliant job, thank you
Banned
THANKS POST
#17 Old 29th Jun 2013 at 6:11 AM
These are so nice. Not overly cutesy, yet still cute enough. Thank you so much.
Banned
THANKS POST
#18 Old 9th Jul 2013 at 9:16 PM
Brilliant! The gothic outfits will go great with the future Goth kids...
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#19 Old 16th Jul 2013 at 8:29 PM
adorable :3
glad to see people still make things for sims 2
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#20 Old 27th Jul 2013 at 1:50 PM
Love it, thanks Eltanin
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#21 Old 25th Feb 2014 at 11:43 PM
I love all your stuff and I use it all the time, especially the kids clothes! My little ones adore them. Thank you!!!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#22 Old 8th Aug 2014 at 9:15 PM
I love this my little simi girls are gonna love this look!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#23 Old 10th Sep 2015 at 12:57 AM
Thank you!