Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Happy Hour!

by spladoum Posted 18th Jul 2013 at 3:39 PM - Updated 19th Jul 2013 at 10:24 AM by spladoum

36 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 6 Feedback Posts, 29 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#2 Old 18th Jul 2013 at 7:35 PM
I love this vest! It looks great. Thanks so much for this.
Top Secret Researcher
THANKS POST
#3 Old 18th Jul 2013 at 8:59 PM
Great work, thank you!
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#4 Old 19th Jul 2013 at 4:25 AM
Love the shirt you've made, spladoum
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#5 Old 19th Jul 2013 at 4:33 AM
This is fabulous, thank you for sharing it with us! Also just fyi, the current file is enabled for everyday and random.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#6 Old 19th Jul 2013 at 5:33 AM
Hi, I'm new to this. I have the latest patch, and I made the mod folders with the packages folders. I extracted this file I've downloaded into that, but I don't see it in the game. Am I doing something wrong? :/ Please help!!
And all the maladies of the world burst forth from Pandora's cooch
THANKS POST
#7 Old 19th Jul 2013 at 6:29 AM
I don't mind that the sleeves don't exactly line up, I think it gives it a nice "layered" quality!
Instructor
THANKS POST
#8 Old 19th Jul 2013 at 6:49 AM Last edited by Tigerdyhr : 19th Jul 2013 at 12:13 PM.
Splendid! Just goes the show, that keeping it simple is a winner everytime I've been looking for the same thing forever, so thank you!

PS: Your little wonder here made me think of a showtime shirt that's driving me crazy. I love it, it looks so cool, but then the sleeves go spoil it all. I'm sorry if I'm overstepping here, but I'm not familiar enough with the community to know, where to put such "requests". And it's not really a request - more of a "hey, does anyone feel like fixing this ". So apologies in advance. Here's the shirt:
is going to be a cat when she grows up.
retired moderator
Original Poster
#9 Old 19th Jul 2013 at 10:07 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Iggysaurus
This is fabulous, thank you for sharing it with us! Also just fyi, the current file is enabled for everyday and random.

Oh, shoot. I bet I forgot to fix that on the upload after borking my original final file. LOL.

I'll re-upload it.

Quote: Originally posted by thesimsimmery
Hi, I'm new to this. I have the latest patch, and I made the mod folders with the packages folders. I extracted this file I've downloaded into that, but I don't see it in the game. Am I doing something wrong? :/ Please help!!

Are you possibly missing your resource.cfg file, in the Mods folder?

Quote: Originally posted by Tigerdyhr
PS: Your little wonder here made me think of a showtime shirt that's driving me crazy. I love it, it looks so cool, but then the sleeves go spoil it all. I'm sorry if I'm overstepping here, but I'm not familiar enough with the community to know, where to put such "requests". And it's not really a request - more of a "hey, does anyone feel like fixing this ". So apologies in advance. Here's the shirt:

I don't see your picture; wanna PM me a picture of it?
Instructor
#10 Old 19th Jul 2013 at 11:43 AM Last edited by Tigerdyhr : 19th Jul 2013 at 11:02 PM.
Obviously the pic in my previous post didn't work. Let's try this then - https://www.dropbox.com/s/ztscpetq75qwpyf/clothes.jpg
Why would you make such a silly sleeve length on such a nice top... *sigh*
Instructor
THANKS POST
#11 Old 19th Jul 2013 at 1:26 PM
you finished the shirt so swiftly! This is pure quality. Very impressive work
Test Subject
#12 Old 19th Jul 2013 at 6:15 PM
Quote: Originally posted by thesimsimmery

Hey there,

Have you tried deleting your CACHE files? I know I never have new clothes show up in my game unless I also do this.

MyDocs/EAGames/Sims 3/...now scroll down and get rid of CASParts, etc...I think the only one I don't delete is UserPresets. They are all PACKAGE files. Should be about four of them.
Inventor
#13 Old 19th Jul 2013 at 6:24 PM
I love this!

But I'm really curious as to why everyone seems to disable their cc for random. Why isn't it random? Is there some performance issue?

I'd love to see this on my townies!

Echo Weaver's Simblr: http://echoweaver.tumblr.com/
A portrait in stubbornness - Playing the same legacy since 2009
Sample a Brave Legacy: http://sims3sample.illation.net
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#14 Old 19th Jul 2013 at 6:35 PM
Nice work! I'm definitely going to try this!
Rubric Wrangler
THANKS POST
#15 Old 19th Jul 2013 at 7:43 PM
Lovely shirt, I can't wait to use this on some of my fellows!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#16 Old 19th Jul 2013 at 9:08 PM
Very handsome
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#17 Old 19th Jul 2013 at 9:13 PM
Love this!!! *thanks download*
is going to be a cat when she grows up.
retired moderator
Original Poster
#18 Old 19th Jul 2013 at 10:29 PM
Quote: Originally posted by echoweaver
I love this!

But I'm really curious as to why everyone seems to disable their cc for random. Why isn't it random? Is there some performance issue?

I'd love to see this on my townies!

I couldn't tell you why other people do it, but I did it because my game seems to be programmed to find the absolute WORST possible combo of tops and bottoms to let townies wear. Odds are I'd see paparazzi all over town in no time wearing this top with booty shorts and cowboy boots.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#19 Old 20th Jul 2013 at 12:41 AM
Loved the shirt in the creators forum, now I need "The Boss" to wear it Downloading.
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#20 Old 20th Jul 2013 at 1:40 AM
This will be worn a lot! Thank you!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#21 Old 20th Jul 2013 at 5:22 AM
And thank you, I love this outfit. Just got home so I could download it
Test Subject
#22 Old 22nd Jul 2013 at 7:51 AM
This is an important shirt!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#23 Old 22nd Jul 2013 at 8:52 AM
Very nice! Thank you!
Instructor
THANKS POST
#24 Old 22nd Jul 2013 at 7:58 PM
Great shirt for our fashion starved male Sims! I hope you decide to make more clothing!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#25 Old 10th Aug 2013 at 9:43 PM
Keep up the good work, looks great!
Page 1 of 2