Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Hoyata Cinema

by RomerJon17 Posted 20th Jul 2013 at 3:02 PM - Updated 26th Mar 2014 at 11:45 AM by RomerJon17 : Logo Updated

32 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 18 Feedback Posts, 13 Thanks Posts
Thanks are currently OFF: Show Thanks Posts for this thread
Page 1 of 2
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#2 Old 20th Jul 2013 at 4:21 PM
This looks fabulous! My only concern is the cc elevators, which some people have evidently reported as crashing their game with the new patch. I'll give it a go.
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#3 Old 20th Jul 2013 at 4:47 PM
you have done an amazing job thank you for sharing!
Scholar
#4 Old 20th Jul 2013 at 5:05 PM
I stand in great respect for your creativity! I can't pass this lot up, thank you for sharing it!
Interstellar Traveler
THANKS POST
#5 Old 20th Jul 2013 at 8:03 PM
You've made some fantastic improvements from CFF! Great job on this!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#6 Old 20th Jul 2013 at 9:03 PM
does not show in launcher, what a shame.
Scholar
Original Poster
#7 Old 20th Jul 2013 at 9:33 PM
Quote: Originally posted by SamIAm2
This looks fabulous! My only concern is the cc elevators, which some people have evidently reported as crashing their game with the new patch. I'll give it a go.

I have no crash issues with the elevator.. I tested the elevator with patch 1.55. I can't see any crashes.

Quote: Originally posted by midge719
does not show in launcher, what a shame.

I'm in the bed right now. Its 6.30am at Australia. What do you mean its not showing in launcher? I'll check until 7.30am.

Sim Renders
www.ansettanimation.com

Ansett Animation Studios is a subsidiary of RomerJon17 Productions © 2019 - 2020
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#8 Old 20th Jul 2013 at 10:55 PM
Love the cinema you've made, RomerJon17
Scholar
Original Poster
#9 Old 20th Jul 2013 at 11:56 PM Last edited by RomerJon17 : 21st Jul 2013 at 12:42 AM.
Okay this is the second time my upload is corrupted... Okay guys I'm working on two uploads and they will be repaired within 20-30 minutes. Stay tuned guys.

---
Okay they should be uploaded right now...

Sim Renders
www.ansettanimation.com

Ansett Animation Studios is a subsidiary of RomerJon17 Productions © 2019 - 2020
Test Subject
#10 Old 21st Jul 2013 at 12:45 AM
I still can't even download it now. Either of them..
It looks fantastic, great job.
Scholar
Original Poster
#11 Old 21st Jul 2013 at 12:50 AM
Quote: Originally posted by marychad
I still can't even download it now. Either of them..
It looks fantastic, great job.

It should be up right now .... I was worried about my files will not uploaded properly. xD

Sim Renders
www.ansettanimation.com

Test Subject
#12 Old 21st Jul 2013 at 12:56 AM
When I click on the download button this opens.
http://chii.modthesims.info/getfile.php?file=1377654

I was so happy when I saw it, it is fantastic.
Scholar
Original Poster
#13 Old 21st Jul 2013 at 12:59 AM
When I click on the download button this opens.
http://chii.modthesims.info/getfile.php?file=1377654

I was so happy when I saw it, it is fantastic.

Did you refresh the page? Four WinRAR files should be in the file page.

Sim Renders
www.ansettanimation.com

Test Subject
#14 Old 21st Jul 2013 at 1:07 AM
I even closed Firefox and restarted it. Sorry to be a pain.

Now I get 4. Thank you so much.
It is downloading, I can't wait to install it.
Scholar
Original Poster
#15 Old 21st Jul 2013 at 1:11 AM
I even closed Firefox and restarted it. Sorry to be a pain.
Now I get 4. Thank you so much.

No worries MarryChad, Enjoy watching some movies.. Hehe

Sim Renders
www.ansettanimation.com

Test Subject
THANKS POST
#16 Old 21st Jul 2013 at 1:24 AM
I downloaded Custom content part one and two. Inside the rar file it shows them both as having the same name. Hoyata Cinema - Custom Content.sims3pack.
And 7zip tells me the file is broken. I reread your instructions, one of them should be labelled Hoyata Cinema - Custom Content.sims3pack.part2
Scholar
Original Poster
#17 Old 21st Jul 2013 at 3:05 AM
I downloaded Custom content part one and two. Inside the rar file it shows them both as having the same name. Hoyata Cinema - Custom Content.sims3pack.
And 7zip tells me the file is broken. I reread your instructions, one of them should be labelled Hoyata Cinema - Custom Content.sims3pack.part2

You have to rename them or use Winrar...
--------
REPLY:

Quote: Originally posted by tambailey2002
you have done an amazing job thank you for sharing!

You're welcome tambailey2002. Enjoy my lot

Quote: Originally posted by SeeMyu
You've made some fantastic improvements from CFF! Great job on this!

I did a hard work with it. Thank you so much SeeMyu

Quote: Originally posted by FzzyDg8
I stand in great respect for your creativity! I can't pass this lot up, thank you for sharing it!

Thank you so much FzzyDg8. Enjoy my lot :D

Sim Renders
www.ansettanimation.com

Test Subject
#18 Old 21st Jul 2013 at 8:18 AM Last edited by marychad : 21st Jul 2013 at 8:50 AM.
Sorry, I must have missed that bit. Now I have to wait until tomorrow night to play with it. I think you did a fantastic job.

I downloaded WinRAR and followed the instructions, i get a message "unexpected end to archive" . Maybe I am too old to figure it out. :D

I downloaded the one with store content and that worked fine. Cant wait to play.
Scholar
Original Poster
#19 Old 21st Jul 2013 at 9:09 AM
Sorry, I must have missed that bit. Now I have to wait until tomorrow night to play with it. I think you did a fantastic job.

I downloaded WinRAR and followed the instructions, i get a message "unexpected end to archive" . Maybe I am too old to figure it out. :D

I downloaded the one with store content and that worked fine. Cant wait to play.

Oh yes...
When you download Store content rar or Custom Content RAR. They need to be separated.. I don't know why... But do not separate Part 1 & 2.

Sim Renders
www.ansettanimation.com

Test Subject
THANKS POST
#20 Old 26th Jul 2013 at 12:39 AM
This looks amazing.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#21 Old 6th Aug 2013 at 10:52 PM
Hi - when I try to unzip Store Content 1 - it tells me that the file is broken. I can unzip the other files, but not Store Content 1.
Scholar
Original Poster
#22 Old 6th Aug 2013 at 11:22 PM Last edited by RomerJon17 : 7th Aug 2013 at 12:11 AM.
Quote: Originally posted by Bobbo662
Hi - when I try to unzip Store Content 1 - it tells me that the file is broken. I can unzip the other files, but not Store Content 1.

I tested both of them and they're working fine.
Delete the files in your download page. Download Custom Content Part 1 & 2 again and install only Part 1. Part 2 needs to be together but you do not need to install Part 2. It's part of extension file.

Sim Renders
www.ansettanimation.com

Test Subject
#23 Old 12th Aug 2013 at 8:59 PM
love it from the pictures all 4 links will download but I get an error trying to extract any of them I tried renaming the rar folder and all but it wont let me open it at all
Scholar
Original Poster
#24 Old 12th Aug 2013 at 11:37 PM
[QUOTE=angiebaby1100]love it from the pictures all 4 links will download but I get an error trying to extract any of them I tried renaming the rar folder and all but it wont let me open it at all[/QUOTE

You have to choose only one content.. You can't have two contents like store and custom. It won't work properly.

Sim Renders
www.ansettanimation.com

Test Subject
#25 Old 13th Aug 2013 at 10:53 PM
yes I do understand but what I am trying to say is neither file will extract on my computer. I wanted the store one but I downloaded it tried to extract the file and got an error. then I tried the other neither will open on my computer any thoughts?
Page 1 of 2