Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

3 Accessory Shirts for Females

by SIMplified Posted 20th Jul 2013 at 10:01 PM

15 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 5 Feedback Posts, 9 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#2 Old 20th Jul 2013 at 10:54 PM
Love the shirts you've made, SIMplified
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 21st Jul 2013 at 5:32 AM
Quote: Originally posted by daniandan
Love the shirts you've made, SIMplified

Thank you

I'm the 1 and only SIMplified :D
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#4 Old 21st Jul 2013 at 8:54 AM
Thank you, this is very useful!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#5 Old 22nd Jul 2013 at 4:23 AM Last edited by lordvora : 22nd Jul 2013 at 4:29 AM. Reason: spell check
this is a great concept, i love it. can you make something like blazers as well?
Test Subject
Original Poster
#6 Old 28th Jul 2013 at 7:53 PM
Quote: Originally posted by lordvora
this is a great concept, i love it. can you make something like blazers as well?

I've actually been trying. I'm still working my way around meshing and blender so it's slow and I often rage-quit but that has been on my mind (:

Test Subject
THANKS POST
#7 Old 1st Aug 2013 at 10:55 PM
To be honest, I've been looking for this EVERYWHERE. Thank you so much for making this. :D
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#8 Old 6th Aug 2013 at 5:44 AM
Wow, good job on the shirts... and your Sim models! You really showed the ethnicity of each one beautifully! And please forgive my asking, but is your avatar of your self Sim? Gorgeous!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#9 Old 15th Aug 2013 at 6:51 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Starbuck
Wow, good job on the shirts... and your Sim models! You really showed the ethnicity of each one beautifully! And please forgive my asking, but is your avatar of your self Sim? Gorgeous!

Nope it's the same sim used to model. I tweaked her a bit through time, that's an old image of her (:

And thank you!

Test Subject
#10 Old 25th Aug 2013 at 9:58 PM
I really like the idea of these, I like that they have different sleeve types and different neck styles (turtle neck, v neck, etc.) but I think they would be more effective undershirts for my sims if they were completely mesh. Like with the turtle neck shirt, if there was no solid fabric, it was all the semi-see through mesh. It would be easier to place that under another shirt. I've currently got one of them under a corset and it looks really wonderful on my Sim, it just took a bit to find the right corset that covered the solid fabric so only the mesh can be seen.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#11 Old 27th Aug 2013 at 3:36 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Slaughter13
I really like the idea of these, I like that they have different sleeve types and different neck styles (turtle neck, v neck, etc.) but I think they would be more effective undershirts for my sims if they were completely mesh. Like with the turtle neck shirt, if there was no solid fabric, it was all the semi-see through mesh. It would be easier to place that under another shirt. I've currently got one of them under a corset and it looks really wonderful on my Sim, it just took a bit to find the right corset that covered the solid fabric so only the mesh can be seen.

I think I've seen a few of what you're looking for elsewhere. I could help you look if you'd like :D

Test Subject
THANKS POST
#12 Old 14th Sep 2013 at 5:48 AM
Nice¡ thanks by share
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#13 Old 18th Aug 2014 at 6:06 AM
Great resource! Thanks :)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#14 Old 9th Oct 2015 at 3:04 PM
Sweet!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#15 Old 19th Feb 2017 at 1:13 AM
These works wonderfully in my game (all ep, sp and own the store) on patch 1.67 and love the fact that you tied them to gloves Thank you so very much for making these brilliant lace-shirts :D
Test Subject
#16 Old 21st May 2019 at 7:37 AM
I did a quick test on both teen and young adult only one style on each but they worked great I have patch 1.69. Thanks