Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

No More Base Game Clothes!-Male

by hgirl2k Posted 27th Jul 2013 at 6:41 PM - Updated 26th Jan 2014 at 9:37 AM by hgirl2k

20 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 6 Feedback Posts, 13 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#2 Old 27th Jul 2013 at 7:23 PM
Hey! Thanks a lot for these kind of mods!! I really need it because I have lots of .package and .sims3pack file, and I don't think I need the base game clothes anymore. These mods really help!! ^^
Anyway if you don't mind, can you make a mod that could hide a saved sim from The Sims 3? I've lots of saved sims of mine and the appearance of TS3 saved sim is kinda disturbing me.. But I'm just asking, I'm totally okay if it's impossible or you've got another thing to do! ^^ Thank you so much anyway!! ^^
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#3 Old 27th Jul 2013 at 7:47 PM
Quote: Originally posted by lintankleen
Hey! Thanks a lot for these kind of mods!! I really need it because I have lots of .package and .sims3pack file, and I don't think I need the base game clothes anymore. These mods really help!! ^^
Anyway if you don't mind, can you make a mod that could hide a saved sim from The Sims 3? I've lots of saved sims of mine and the appearance of TS3 saved sim is kinda disturbing me.. But I'm just asking, I'm totally okay if it's impossible or you've got another thing to do! ^^ Thank you so much anyway!! ^^

I'm sorry, I don't think that is possible. I couldn't save other people'a sims since there is a different saved sim in every game. I CAN hide things like the base game clothes because everyone has the same exact clothing piece in their game.
Top Secret Researcher
THANKS POST
#4 Old 27th Jul 2013 at 8:28 PM
Thanks! Keep em' coming Although is there anything left :D
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#5 Old 27th Jul 2013 at 11:50 PM
Love the hider you've made, hgirl2k
Instructor
THANKS POST
#6 Old 28th Jul 2013 at 6:23 AM
Just dropping by. You ask about my favourite song? I'd have to say "You Raise Me Up". I like the Celtic Woman version most.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#7 Old 28th Jul 2013 at 8:58 AM
Thanks Thanks Thanks!!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#8 Old 28th Jul 2013 at 6:52 PM
Hooray for No More Base Mans Clothes! Downloading now. Thanks again hgirl2k, you're a marvel (and a sweetie!)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#9 Old 28th Jul 2013 at 8:35 PM
You should do them all (as time allows. I know that would be a huge project.)
Then people will have that master resource to pick and choose from.
As you build up the games,(and/or CC), a desire to hide more of the stuff that came with the game is there. though, for sure, the base game was the worst.
And maybe world adventures (though it did add some diversity, but frankly, most of it wasn't that good.)
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#10 Old 28th Jul 2013 at 11:22 PM
Quote: Originally posted by MaxQBaker
You should do them all (as time allows. I know that would be a huge project.)
Then people will have that master resource to pick and choose from.
As you build up the games,(and/or CC), a desire to hide more of the stuff that came with the game is there. though, for sure, the base game was the worst.
And maybe world adventures (though it did add some diversity, but frankly, most of it wasn't that good.)

I couldn't do Word Adventures because I don't have that expansion pack. I can only do the expansion packs that I have. I also only have the Outdoor Living Stuff expansion. After I finish making all the base game hiders, I will do expansion pack hiders. Please read my journal if you want to know what my future mods are. (I will update the journal entry everytime I have a new future mod to make)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#11 Old 29th Jul 2013 at 3:45 PM
I am tired of the base game clothing popping up in weird configurations on the NPCs. Thanks for this post. As for songs, I have a few. "Kicking and Screaming" by Sebastian Bach, "The Doctor's Wife' by the Clockwork Quartet, "Run Devil Run" by SNSD (or Kesha). I use these almost constantly in my Sims repertoire.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#12 Old 30th Jul 2013 at 1:02 AM
Quote: Originally posted by scifugitive2
I am tired of the base game clothing popping up in weird configurations on the NPCs. Thanks for this post. As for songs, I have a few. "Kicking and Screaming" by Sebastian Bach, "The Doctor's Wife' by the Clockwork Quartet, "Run Devil Run" by SNSD (or Kesha). I use these almost constantly in my Sims repertoire.

Thanks for the comment and the songs! Not a lot of people are actually commenting songs, so I appreciated it when you did! :p
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#13 Old 8th Aug 2013 at 1:53 PM
The Cure Doing the Unstuck
http://www.azlyrics.com/lyrics/cure...theunstuck.html
& thank you!
Lab Assistant
#14 Old 9th Aug 2013 at 10:32 PM
"I know this is kind of random, but can you guys please comment any songs that you like? I would really like to listen to a new variety of songs and thought it would be best to find them from you guys! It can be an original song or a cover. Thank you!"

I'll give a name of a song I really like right now: What Child Is This - Lindsey Stirling

Here's the link to the song: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1A3i0GATnRI
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#15 Old 20th Apr 2014 at 12:53 AM
Thanks so much you make great mods!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#16 Old 26th Apr 2014 at 2:44 PM
Quote: Originally posted by rety27
Thanks so much you make great mods!

Your welcome! You just made my day!
Test Subject
#17 Old 10th Oct 2015 at 11:36 PM
Is it possible to get the removal of just swimwear? Thanks so much!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#18 Old 29th Apr 2016 at 10:04 PM
Thank you :D
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#19 Old 11th Dec 2016 at 3:21 PM
thank
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#20 Old 14th Jan 2019 at 5:42 AM Last edited by Anon2024 : 14th Jan 2019 at 7:01 AM.
(probably) stupid question, does enabling all at once make sims and townies naked? also what about career uniforms?
Instructor
#21 Old 27th Oct 2019 at 10:33 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Anon2024
(probably) stupid question, does enabling all at once make sims and townies naked? also what about career uniforms?

Hello, yes it makes sims naked but job uniforms are not concerned by this mod