Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Blood Omen 2 Outfits - Part IV

by mayonakakisu Posted 11th Aug 2013 at 10:29 PM

12 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 5 Feedback Posts, 6 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#2 Old 11th Aug 2013 at 10:40 PM
I like that you also included the nexus stone. Great work.
Top Secret Researcher
THANKS POST
#3 Old 11th Aug 2013 at 11:12 PM
I love it, I hope you will make more from the game
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#4 Old 11th Aug 2013 at 11:23 PM
Quote: Originally posted by EliDawn
I like that you also included the nexus stone. Great work.

Ohh! you do, cool. Thank you. ((though that was kinda important for the last Outfit ))
...actually I wanted to make the nexus stone as an Optional accessory.
but forgot it & got to lazy in the end ^___^;
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#5 Old 11th Aug 2013 at 11:32 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Artimis
I love it, I hope you will make more from the game

THANK YOUUUUUUUU

Yes Indeed. no stopping me now - MHAAHAHAHA!!
or well... I'll probably will do a few other thing - like:
submitting that Kain-sim~mie of mine and create some other outfits etc.
also finish up that Umah outfit..maybe??? + been working on Faustus outfit today.
but it's a pain, as my computer is broken & it's hard to get the outfit right..so will see how that goes.
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 12th Aug 2013 at 3:31 AM
Quote: Originally posted by mayonakakisu
Ohh! you do, cool. Thank you. ((though that was kinda important for the last Outfit ))
...actually I wanted to make the nexus stone as an Optional accessory.
but forgot it & got to lazy in the end ^___^;

It doesn't need to be optional. It does seem to belong on his armor.
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#7 Old 12th Aug 2013 at 11:30 AM
Love the outfits you've made, mayonakakisu
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#8 Old 18th Aug 2013 at 4:53 PM
magnificent job, my compliments. (finally someone who likes Soul Reaver: ')
a question: Did you make the dress of Umah? if you .... PLEASE, post it!! thanks a lot ^ ^
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#9 Old 19th Aug 2013 at 2:09 PM
Quote: Originally posted by VampireAlexander
magnificent job, my compliments. (finally someone who likes Soul Reaver: ')
a question: Did you make the dress of Umah? if you .... PLEASE, post it!! thanks a lot ^ ^

THANK YOU *HUG* indeed! I LOVE Soul Reaver ^___^
Yes! I made the Umah outfit...but it is not yet completed.
((I was not planing on sharing it, as there are quite some mistakes. but if you don't mind it I can share it as soon as it is finished???)).
Test Subject
#10 Old 19th Aug 2013 at 10:41 PM
Quote: Originally posted by mayonakakisu
THANK YOU *HUG* indeed! I LOVE Soul Reaver ^___^
Yes! I made the Umah outfit...but it is not yet completed.
((I was not planing on sharing it, as there are quite some mistakes. but if you don't mind it I can share it as soon as it is finished???)).

share, share that at least I can finish my vampire family (Kain, Umah, I, and my brothers [Raziel, Turel, Dumah Rahab, Zephon, Melchiah... I have to decide who to eliminate in my place, but I think I'll opt for Melchiah XD!]
And pay no attention to errors. I consider you a genius just because you've created beautiful clothes of Kain when it does not look at anyone (big game overlooked and forgotten ...)
(P.S. Have you created even the color of her skin or you found it somewhere else? I've always loved that lilac shaded even in the original game * ^ *
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#11 Old 19th Aug 2013 at 11:01 PM
http://soraya7.deviantart.com/gallery/509441
Ps in a fan like me of Soul Reaver I can not hide this wonderful work: Soul Reaver comic stupid about where you die laughing. thanks again for your work
(PPS starts from the first, otherwise you end up like me that I started to read the 56 and did not understand anything XD!)
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#12 Old 22nd Aug 2013 at 10:33 PM
Quote: Originally posted by VampireAlexander
share, share that at least I can finish my vampire family (Kain, Umah, I, and my brothers [Raziel, Turel, Dumah Rahab, Zephon, Melchiah... I have to decide who to eliminate in my place, but I think I'll opt for Melchiah XD!]
And pay no attention to errors. I consider you a genius just because you've created beautiful clothes of Kain when it does not look at anyone (big game overlooked and forgotten ...)
(P.S. Have you created even the color of her skin or you found it somewhere else? I've always loved that lilac shaded even in the original game * ^ *

hahaha! Poor Melchaih..but would probably pick him to. tho why eliminate??? *curious*
Awww! Thank a lot for your kind word & that you like my creations, even with my flaw/mistakes here and there *BIG SMILE & HUG* promise to I will post Umah outfit as soon as its done. hopefully sooon, tho will be away for a few days.
as for her skin I made it myself & her face markings/tattoos & hair re-texture...
btw. peaked at that awesome comic link you sent me. but unfortunate I have not time to read it now, but have something to look forwards to read when I come back. it looks Nice and Fun too. Thanks
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#13 Old 23rd Oct 2014 at 9:46 AM
thank