Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Talan Conui - Council Chambers & Warrior Training Grounds

by Jenexell Posted 20th Sep 2013 at 6:54 AM - Updated 23rd Sep 2013 at 4:42 PM by Jenexell

8 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 7 Feedback Posts
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 20th Sep 2013 at 12:45 PM
First of all, thank you for your beautyful lots - but I have a problem installing the latest two (this one and Bachor Dôr). If I double-click on the sims3-pack, it brings up the louncher, but installation doesn't start. If I put them into the Downloads-folder, they don't appear in the louncher. I have installed everything of the content used, except the store-chair. Trying to solve the issue myself by trial and error, I tried to open the s3packs with Delphi's tools; these gave me a message, there was an error with "Entity Name", line 7, position 129, if this is any help to you... I'd be really glad for help, as I would love to have those lots in my game.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#3 Old 20th Sep 2013 at 2:08 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Danjaley
First of all, thank you for your beautyful lots - but I have a problem installing the latest two (this one and Bachor Dôr). If I double-click on the sims3-pack, it brings up the louncher, but installation doesn't start. If I put them into the Downloads-folder, they don't appear in the louncher. I have installed everything of the content used, except the store-chair. Trying to solve the issue myself by trial and error, I tried to open the s3packs with Delphi's tools; these gave me a message, there was an error with "Entity Name", line 7, position 129, if this is any help to you... I'd be really glad for help, as I would love to have those lots in my game.

Thank you for this comment. I wasn't aware of this problem. What i'll do is re-export the two lots in question, and re-upload, see if that helps. At work ATM, so they'll prob go up by tomorrow morning.

Sorry about this.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#4 Old 20th Sep 2013 at 10:05 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Jenexell
Thank you for this comment. I wasn't aware of this problem. What i'll do is re-export the two lots in question, and re-upload, see if that helps. At work ATM, so they'll prob go up by tomorrow morning.

Sorry about this.

New Version Now Up.
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 21st Sep 2013 at 11:48 AM
Love your lots! Is there a specific world you created these Elven lots for?
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#6 Old 21st Sep 2013 at 1:02 PM
Quote: Originally posted by mmoblitz
Love your lots! Is there a specific world you created these Elven lots for?

Yep. Dragon Valley... but I'm thinking of taking that world into Caw and stripping it out. I want to change the layout of the "town" so I can build Lothlorien on the banks of the river. I also want to put my Camelot lots up in the hills. Unfortunately no time right now for such a huge project, so for now I'm just slotting things in where I can fit them.

Glad you like the lots!
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 21st Sep 2013 at 1:22 PM
New Version Now Up.

It works now! Thank you very much!
Test Subject
#8 Old 4th Jun 2015 at 8:30 PM
Yep. Dragon Valley... but I'm thinking of taking that world into Caw and stripping it out. I want to change the layout of the "town" so I can build Lothlorien on the banks of the river. I also want to put my Camelot lots up in the hills. Unfortunately no time right now for such a huge project, so for now I'm just slotting things in where I can fit them.

Glad you like the lots!

OMG DO IT!!! LOTHLORIEN!!! or or or Mirkwood! OR BOTH!!! OH! RIVENDELL!! ER MAH GERRD!!! DO IT! PLEEEEEASE!