Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

The Sim Randomizer

by katrisims Posted 20th Sep 2013 at 4:02 PM - Updated 27th Nov 2013 at 2:41 PM by Nysha

43 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 8 Feedback Posts, 34 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Instructor
THANKS POST
#2 Old 20th Sep 2013 at 6:03 PM
Cool. This will come in handy with the challenges I play. Thanks a lot.
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#3 Old 20th Sep 2013 at 6:15 PM
Thanks for updating these randomizers! Long overdue, indeed!
Instructor
THANKS POST
#4 Old 20th Sep 2013 at 8:25 PM
Thank you! This is incredibly useful for uncreative people such as myself.
Top Secret Researcher
#5 Old 20th Sep 2013 at 8:47 PM
Very good idea!

Sim Fans UK - Free downloads, tutorials, game help and chat!

I'm selling my vBulletin 4 suite - please contact me if you are interested in buying it.
Instructor
THANKS POST
#6 Old 20th Sep 2013 at 10:05 PM
Pretty awesome. Now I don't have to roll the dice so many times!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#7 Old 21st Sep 2013 at 1:53 AM
I'm in the process of starting up a story/legacy. This will come in very handy, thanks! *downloads*
Bunned
THANKS POST
#8 Old 21st Sep 2013 at 2:30 AM
You just read my mind. I'm about to start a challenge that needs 8 sims and I really didn't feel like planning all of them out...thanks so much!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#9 Old 21st Sep 2013 at 11:07 AM
Thank you so much!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#10 Old 21st Sep 2013 at 5:50 PM
Yes, yes, and yes! I will be using this a LOT. Thank you!
The Great AntiJen
retired moderator THANKS POST
#11 Old 21st Sep 2013 at 9:19 PM
Interesting - I'm not sure I'll use it (at least as intended) but it's interesting to see everything laid out and to think about the possibilities. Thanks.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#12 Old 22nd Sep 2013 at 4:45 AM
Brilliant! I have already taken it for a test drive! I will get a LOT of use out of this! Thank you!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#13 Old 22nd Sep 2013 at 6:09 PM
Brilliant idea! Thanks!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#14 Old 23rd Sep 2013 at 5:06 AM
This is so awesome. I'm sure it will come in handy with my randomview sims.
Test Subject
#15 Old 23rd Sep 2013 at 5:34 AM Last edited by Figs : 23rd Sep 2013 at 5:47 AM.
This works great! The only thing I have to say to other people using this is that depending on your browser settings the icons might cover the words. However, this is easy to fix by going into your browser settings and decrease the "zoom". I have chrome with bookmarks and I had to decrease the "zoom" setting to 75%. Other than that, everything reads clear, and the options are understandable. Thanks for a really sweet utility, definitely useful!

Just to add, this is the first randomizer that I genuinely like because it covers the majority of aspects related to CAS.
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#16 Old 23rd Sep 2013 at 1:49 PM
This is great! I have my own (rather complicated) way of randomizing most stuff when I create new sims, which I've developed over time, so I won't be using this for most things but I can't tell you how much I love being able to randomize sims' personailities by points instead of by starsign! That was the only part of my system I wanted to change but I couldn't figure out how to do it myself, so thank you so much for sharing this Randomizer with us! :-)
Test Subject
Original Poster
#17 Old 23rd Sep 2013 at 6:28 PM
Thank you, I'm glad you're finding it useful!

Quote: Originally posted by Figs
The only thing I have to say to other people using this is that depending on your browser settings the icons might cover the words. However, this is easy to fix by going into your browser settings and decrease the "zoom". I have chrome with bookmarks and I had to decrease the "zoom" setting to 75%.

Thanks for the very useful tip! I think I'll add this to the main post so as many people as possible see it.

Katri
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#18 Old 23rd Sep 2013 at 6:46 PM
This is just awesome for all manners of legacy hoods! wow! Thank you!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#19 Old 30th Sep 2013 at 7:43 AM
Thanks so much for this! This will definitely be a huge help with the game.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#20 Old 3rd Oct 2013 at 11:21 PM
I'd like to add that it works the OperaNext (17.0). It's awesome!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#21 Old 12th Oct 2013 at 3:20 PM
Most excellent. Thank you!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#22 Old 12th Oct 2013 at 7:21 PM
this is awesome !
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#23 Old 24th Oct 2013 at 10:01 AM
Just wanted to say thank you and that you've done an amazing job. I've been wanting something like this for years!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#24 Old 24th Nov 2013 at 8:26 PM
Oh yeah, I've been thinking about something like this for a long time. Very helpful for coming up with an idea for a sim that I wanna play right away! Thanks man!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#25 Old 8th Feb 2014 at 7:37 AM
This is so cool! Just downloaded it in case I might need it for fun.
Page 1 of 2