Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Tunic and Jeans "Maternity Enabled" for Y/A Females

by BlakeS5678 Posted 29th Sep 2013 at 6:27 PM - Updated 21st Oct 2013 at 12:07 AM by BlakeS5678

19 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 1 Feedback Posts, 17 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#2 Old 29th Sep 2013 at 6:41 PM
Oh, my gods; thank you so much for these!! I never could understand why they weren't maternity-enabled in the first place. I mean, duh! XD
Scholar
Original Poster
#3 Old 29th Sep 2013 at 7:58 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Lilithmae1231
Oh, my gods; thank you so much for these!! I never could understand why they weren't maternity-enabled in the first place. I mean, duh! XD

I know right? I had the exact same thought when I saw these too!

Just call me Blake! :)
Hola, hablo español también - Hi, I speak Spanish too.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#4 Old 29th Sep 2013 at 9:57 PM
I've always liked these tunics and wished that they were maternity clothes. Thanks so much for taking the time to do this and sharing it with us!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#5 Old 30th Sep 2013 at 12:09 AM
That is awesome. I never understand why a lot of the clothes are not maternity enabled.. Personally I think it all should be.. These are awesome. Thank you for using my poses and for giving me credit for them
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#6 Old 30th Sep 2013 at 12:18 AM
Finally a reason to have the top in the game and be used. I wanted this for a long time. Thank you very much.
Scholar
Original Poster
#7 Old 30th Sep 2013 at 12:39 AM
All of you are very welcome!

Just call me Blake! :)
Hola, hablo español también - Hi, I speak Spanish too.
Inventor
THANKS POST
#8 Old 30th Sep 2013 at 2:16 PM
Thank you! This is going into my game immediately. You're right -- that tunic should always have been maternity.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#9 Old 30th Sep 2013 at 5:58 PM
Thank you! The more maternity clothes we have, the happier my sims & I will be. 8D
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#10 Old 3rd Oct 2013 at 2:16 AM
One of my pregger sims is wearing this set now. She looks so comfy! Love it!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#11 Old 3rd Oct 2013 at 6:09 AM
gonna use default version THANKS VERY MUCH
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#12 Old 3rd Oct 2013 at 7:48 AM
I salute ANYONE who goes through the game and adds default preg replacements - sooner or later most (if not all) of the female sims in my game end up pregnant

Strange to note, not USUALLY the one's I'm playing - but I digress on the breed-like-bunnies programming that EA came up with :P

So it's really refreshing to not have them ALL wearing the same get-up
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#13 Old 7th Oct 2013 at 6:31 PM
Thanks so much for sharing this! It's so hard to find maternity clothes that look good!
Is there any chance you can make the yellow stencils recolorable too? I've always detested that mustardy shade and it's impossible to match any patterns with it.
Instructor
THANKS POST
#14 Old 20th Oct 2013 at 12:22 AM
I have wondered forever why this wasn't maternity in the first place. Thank you so much for making it so.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#15 Old 6th Jan 2014 at 7:09 PM
Thank you so much! No idea why they weren't like this before hand! :D I love it and thanks again for sharing and taking the time to do this!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#16 Old 7th Mar 2014 at 8:45 PM
thanks glad have more maternity wear
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#17 Old 23rd Apr 2014 at 11:31 PM
So, glad you have a default option, too. I always hated the maternity wear for the game.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#18 Old 5th May 2014 at 6:13 PM
Thanks so much for good looking maternity clothes! I will never understand why EA doesn't make good looking/more maternity clothes.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#19 Old 24th Jul 2014 at 3:31 AM
i love this!B Thank you for making it!
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#20 Old 13th Oct 2022 at 6:28 AM
Thank you.