Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Base Game End Table Recolours

by Michelle Posted 17th Oct 2013 at 12:36 AM - Updated 17th Oct 2013 at 1:31 AM by Michelle 111

13 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 2 Feedback Posts, 10 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Not actually evil.
THANKS POST
#2 Old 17th Oct 2013 at 3:16 AM
All your effort to make lots of furniture match is appreciated and makes me a happy downloader. Thank you.
Theorist
THANKS POST
#3 Old 17th Oct 2013 at 9:53 AM
Thank you so much for all your recolors. So far all the matching furniture that is in Life Stories show up. Makes decorating much easier without using duplicates in each house.
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#4 Old 17th Oct 2013 at 4:20 PM
Ditto what Cat said ^^^
Amen. And, Hallelujah! :D
Theorist
THANKS POST
#5 Old 17th Oct 2013 at 8:33 PM
I appreciate these stylish recolours - they really rejuvenate these basegame end tables.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#6 Old 26th Oct 2013 at 4:21 PM
GREAT! So when is the rest of the matching coming. LOVE MATCHING!
Test Subject
#7 Old 26th Oct 2013 at 5:14 PM
It's cool, but I have a kind question to you: could you consider recolouring objects from Castaway too? I use some base game-compatible custom content in Castaway and it works perfectly, but I'm bored to death with those green, grey and yellow bamboo textures all the time. I want to make the island appear more civilised, more like a postcolonial territory, for instance there is a bookshelf that looks like a weathered IKEA bookshelf. I am 90% sure it's the IKEA mesh. Seeing recolours that make the furniture and so on look as if it was washed ashore the island (but not after hundreds of years as it's shown in Castaway :P), it would be perfect. I'm waiting to hear from you :D.
Theorist
Original Poster
#8 Old 26th Oct 2013 at 11:44 PM
@ Arlesienne, I don't have castaway sorry, I'll head to eBay and see if I can get it, if I do get it I'll take a look and see what I can do for you.

Whenever you see a "Say Thanks" button show the creator you appreciate their work...click on it.
You can also find more of my work at Leefish and Plumb Bob Keep
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#9 Old 3rd Jul 2014 at 12:31 PM
If only it were possible to download all of the recolours in one huge file. Thanks though :D
Test Subject
#10 Old 1st Mar 2015 at 1:04 AM
The recolours aren't showing up for the Curvaceous Colonial End Table. All the others work fine though.
Top Secret Researcher
THANKS POST
#11 Old 15th May 2015 at 4:33 PM
I never used these because I didn't like the colors. Now I will use them, thank you.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#12 Old 28th Oct 2015 at 11:09 PM
Some of my favorite end tables, made even more beautiful. Thank you for this awesome work!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#13 Old 21st Feb 2016 at 12:37 AM
Thanks so much
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#14 Old 16th Dec 2017 at 2:43 PM
Great work! Thanks!!