Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Base Game Desk Recolours

by Michelle Posted 18th Oct 2013 at 8:52 PM

16 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 4 Feedback Posts, 11 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#2 Old 19th Oct 2013 at 4:22 AM
hi, thank you for all recolours, it was that i need. i love your job.
Instructor
THANKS POST
#3 Old 19th Oct 2013 at 5:29 PM
Hi Michelle
I have some recolors of yours from Leefish and I was wondering if there is a difference between the ones you are posting here or at Leefish?

P.S. I love your recolors!
Scholar
THANKS POST
#4 Old 20th Oct 2013 at 8:24 PM
Fantastic! More choices, thank you for doing what EA and Maxis should have.
Theorist
Original Poster
#5 Old 21st Oct 2013 at 8:58 AM
@ rena2sweet4u, the only difference is the extra colours and a little tweaking of the texture and shadows.

Whenever you see a "Say Thanks" button show the creator you appreciate their work...click on it.
You can also find more of my work at Leefish and Plumb Bob Keep
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#6 Old 26th Oct 2013 at 4:17 PM
once again love matching.!
Test Subject
#7 Old 26th Oct 2013 at 5:14 PM
It's cool, but I have a kind question to you: could you consider recolouring objects from Castaway too? I use some base game-compatible custom content in Castaway and it works perfectly, but I'm bored to death with those green, grey and yellow bamboo textures all the time. I want to make the island appear more civilised, more like a postcolonial territory, for instance there is a bookshelf that looks like a weathered IKEA bookshelf. I am 90% sure it's the IKEA mesh. Seeing recolours that make the furniture and so on look as if it was washed ashore the island (but not after hundreds of years as it's shown in Castaway :P), it would be perfect. I'm waiting to hear from you :D.
Theorist
Original Poster
#8 Old 26th Oct 2013 at 11:44 PM
@ Arlesienne, I don't have castaway sorry, I'll head to eBay and see if I can get it, if I do get it I'll take a look and see what I can do for you.

Whenever you see a "Say Thanks" button show the creator you appreciate their work...click on it.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#9 Old 16th Sep 2014 at 8:26 PM
Thank you!
Scholar
THANKS POST
#10 Old 26th Nov 2014 at 5:02 AM
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#11 Old 12th Dec 2014 at 8:54 AM
love your work predominantly white . in my interior, he just needed
Scholar
THANKS POST
#12 Old 9th May 2015 at 2:21 PM
*downloads*
Thank you
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#13 Old 30th Oct 2015 at 8:54 PM
ta much
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#14 Old 14th May 2016 at 4:05 PM
Thank You
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#15 Old 1st Aug 2016 at 10:46 PM
Field Researcher
#16 Old 14th Oct 2016 at 10:36 AM
I've deleted some old downloads that were AL Wood Colors only, which I did not care for and confused me with MALM colors, which is what I like now more than AL Wood colored custom-content files!
So with whatever custom-content downloads you have uploaded with just AL colors, both Buy Mode and Build Mode mostly, I'd prefer an option to download only the IKEA Wood colors which I find realistic and specific to IKEA alone, which in my opinion is, just MALM and LACK!

I've never could figure out what AL stood for, but it's clear I love only MALM and LACK colors and recolored custom-content from your library of Custom-Content for The Sims 2!
Theorist
Original Poster
#17 Old 14th Oct 2016 at 12:05 PM
@Cloud_Strife - AL Colours are wood textures extracted from the Apartment Life Expansion Pack. Unfortunately I don't have as many MALM and LACK recolours as I do AL Wood Colours. I wish I had the time to go back and add those colours to everything I have done but real life keeps getting in the way.