Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Fancy Damask Wallpaper

by iCad Posted 10th Nov 2013 at 1:38 PM

10 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 9 Thanks Posts
Thanks are currently OFF: Show Thanks Posts for this thread
Constant Contestant
retired moderator THANKS POST
#2 Old 10th Nov 2013 at 2:04 PM
These are lovely iCad, thank you I like to use papers like this as a feature.
Theorist
THANKS POST
#3 Old 10th Nov 2013 at 3:19 PM
Thank you! I love walls with a decent price. Environment scores can be near 100% before adding anything else. Keeps down on cramming too much decor trying to bring it up and space used for the necessary items. My sims love small cozy houses.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#4 Old 10th Nov 2013 at 5:27 PM
It's funny because I loathe green but I love the shade in the thumbnail! Definitely using these, they're so pretty.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#5 Old 10th Nov 2013 at 7:03 PM
Thank you, iCad! =)
I can never have too much damask...and these are so pretty! xD
Undead Molten Llama
Original Poster
#6 Old 11th Nov 2013 at 2:26 AM
Yay, comments. Thank you all. :lovestruc

@ Duine: I, too, like some more expensive walls, not really for Environment scores, which I really don't care about personally, but because I like expensive things to be...expensive. Like, the car prices in the game. You can buy a car for $950, but buying a closet costs $1000? The hell? That said, this reminds me that I need to fire up the game or Homecrafter and edit this post with the actual price of these....

@ RelenaiSims: What's this? You hate green? That's...that's... That's sacrilege! Well, OK, maybe not. But green, all shades of it, is my favorite color. I just can't imagine not liking it.

I'm mostly found on (and mostly upload to) Tumblr these days because, alas, there are only 24 hours in a day.
Muh Simblr! | An index of my downloads on Tumblr.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#7 Old 24th Jan 2014 at 8:45 PM
Yeeeaaah! I LOVE Damask, thanx! 8D
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#8 Old 27th Aug 2014 at 5:03 AM
Perfect ! THANK YOU !
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#9 Old 1st Nov 2014 at 9:35 PM
Exceptional!! Thanks!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#10 Old 2nd Feb 2015 at 7:41 PM
I have been wanting some damask wallpaper. Thanks for making some and making it available.
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#11 Old 5th Mar 2016 at 6:19 PM Last edited by gazania : 5th Mar 2016 at 11:12 PM.
Because if you're trying to create an older house, my usual bright shades just aren't doing the trick, and for some reason, I don't have too many soft and subtle wallpaper prints. And Maxis is a little boring or tries to be whimsical, and I don't want whimsical when I'm hoping for stately ...

Thank you!