Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

10 Recolours of Mercury Sims' Male Kimono for Adult/YA/Elder Males

by Charity Posted 21st Nov 2013 at 2:20 PM

12 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 5 Feedback Posts, 6 Thanks Posts
Thanks are currently OFF: Show Thanks Posts for this thread
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#2 Old 21st Nov 2013 at 4:22 PM
These are really nice- thanks!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#3 Old 9th Dec 2013 at 11:54 AM
YAY!~more male kimonos for male. Simply Awesome. Love them.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#4 Old 9th Dec 2013 at 3:52 PM
nice design every kimono
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 21st Jan 2014 at 8:58 AM
Can anyone upload this mesh? For some reason the link isn't working for me....and I REALLY want these!
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#6 Old 21st Jan 2014 at 2:14 PM
Is it the Mercury Sims link that isn't working or the Mediafire one?

That's a direct link to Mediafire.

http://www.mediafire.com/download/4..._20100625up.zip

Link to the mirror site.

https://skydrive.live.com/?cid=fa7654c39465f4d2&id=FA7654C39465F4D2!236

Let me know if they don't work.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#7 Old 22nd Mar 2014 at 2:30 AM
I love your kimono. :D
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#8 Old 21st Feb 2015 at 10:19 PM
Awesome And Epic
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#9 Old 12th Aug 2015 at 8:41 PM
thank you.
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 27th Aug 2015 at 4:14 PM
I don't know if you will see this or not, but the zip file of the mesh is giving a message that it contains a virus and therefore can no longer be downloaded from either download site. If you do see this can you please upload the mesh here? The site it came from can be considered 'dead' now since the files cannot be downloaded and the site itself is no longer being updated.
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#11 Old 28th Aug 2015 at 7:01 AM
Quote: Originally posted by zheyrryhn
I don't know if you will see this or not, but the zip file of the mesh is giving a message that it contains a virus and therefore can no longer be downloaded from either download site. If you do see this can you please upload the mesh here? The site it came from can be considered 'dead' now since the files cannot be downloaded and the site itself is no longer being updated.

I can't upload the mesh here as Mercury's Terms of Use don't allow it, but the Box link worked for me virus free. The Skydrive one does, indeed, seem to have picked up a virus. The Mediafire link I gave in post 6 here also works for me. Let me know if you still have problems.
Lab Assistant
#12 Old 28th Aug 2015 at 6:38 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Charity
I can't upload the mesh here as Mercury's Terms of Use don't allow it, but the Box link worked for me virus free. The Skydrive one does, indeed, seem to have picked up a virus. The Mediafire link I gave in post 6 here also works for me. Let me know if you still have problems.

I don't trust Mediafire, there are a lot of reports of virus attacks coming from there. I used the Skydrive link and that seemed to be find and let me download the file. Thanks for you speedy reply. Your kimonos are really beautiful and I'm sure my sim guys are going to love wearing them. Thanks!
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#13 Old 29th Aug 2015 at 9:36 AM
NP. Glad it worked.