Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

The Proliferative Passel of Pajamas

by fakepeeps7 Posted 3rd Dec 2013 at 1:17 AM - Updated 3rd Dec 2013 at 2:13 AM by fakepeeps7

8 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 2 Feedback Posts, 5 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Née whiterider
retired moderator
#2 Old 3rd Dec 2013 at 1:39 AM
Beautiful, as always! I might have to recolour them...

<mod hat on>
Could you hide the extra inline pics behind an [infobutton] tag, please? We've increased the limit for attached pics but not for inline pics.
<mod hat off>

What I lack in decorum, I make up for with an absence of tact.
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#3 Old 3rd Dec 2013 at 2:04 AM Last edited by fakepeeps7 : 3rd Dec 2013 at 2:14 AM.
Quote: Originally posted by Nysha
<mod hat on>
Could you hide the extra inline pics behind an [infobutton] tag, please? We've increased the limit for attached pics but not for inline pics.
<mod hat off>

I'll do that... as soon as I figure out how!

EDIT: I couldn't get the [infobutton] tags to work. I used [spoiler] instead; I hope that's okay.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#4 Old 3rd Dec 2013 at 5:53 AM
Thanks :D Kids have the most to wear now on my game thanks to you ^^
Née whiterider
retired moderator THANKS POST
#5 Old 3rd Dec 2013 at 1:11 PM
Spoiler and infobutton work the same, except with infobutton you can type, I dunno, [infobutton=pics] and it'll say "Show pics" instead of "Show spoiler". It's completely up to you which one you want to use. Thanks for the tweak.
Test Subject
#6 Old 4th Dec 2013 at 8:12 AM
My sims wardrobe is bursting with wonderful pyjamas for my wee kiddies, the original maxis outfits were so boring, so thanks a bunch for these!

Also... Just a suggestion, in nightlife there is a pyjama outfit for adult females that has a grey top and red pants and blue slippers, I thought that if they were neatened up a bit and made colourful they would be perfect for kids, I would do it myself but I have no idea how
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#7 Old 20th Jan 2014 at 1:00 AM
I love all of your creations! Great work! Thanks for sharing! :)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#8 Old 17th Feb 2014 at 8:45 PM
BEAUTIFUL! THANKS!
Instructor
THANKS POST
#9 Old 22nd Oct 2014 at 4:00 PM
Thank you for your nice work