Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

NL OpenAuto Garage Doors - Part 2

by Michelle Posted 9th Dec 2013 at 4:47 AM

5 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 1 Feedback Posts, 3 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#2 Old 9th Dec 2013 at 7:23 PM
These look great and I thank you for them muchly. :) They will get a lot of use in my game. (Many joyful hugs to you!)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#3 Old 19th Jan 2014 at 11:19 PM
thank you
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 1st Apr 2015 at 6:48 AM
I know this has been uploaded for years, but I've only just got around to downloading it. But I've run across a problem - when I unzip the file I get a WinRAR Diagnostic message saying 'The system cannot find the path specified' and can't unzip. I've actually run across this problem with a lot of your downloads on Leefish. Any idea what could be causing that?
Theorist
Original Poster
#5 Old 1st Apr 2015 at 8:37 AM
@ NellyStardust, I've come across this before, if I remember rightly it had something to do with the length of the file names, however that can't be the problem with the garage door as the name is well within the 260 character limit. I'm going to ask you to try 2 things for me if you don't mind. First can you left click on the zip file then drag and drop the folder into your downloads folder. If that doesn't work can you left click on the zip file, go to options > settings > Compression then untick 'Append archive name to path' and see if that works...got that solution from a Google search. Please let me know how it goes and if either of these methods work for you.

Whenever you see a "Say Thanks" button show the creator you appreciate their work...click on it.
You can also find more of my work at Leefish and Plumb Bob Keep
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#6 Old 10th Jun 2015 at 1:09 PM
good