Locked thread | Replies: 53 (Who?), Viewed: 8391 times. | Locked by: Yogi-Tea Reason: locked by request (pls see last post)
Page 3 of 3
Scholar
#51 Old 1st Jan 2014 at 4:49 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragonflysparkles
I have to say you're on your own now, since you can apply whatever makeup you want on her to make her look what in your mind. You don't put makeup necessary to make her look beautiful, and end up looking ridiculous because she has to much on, just simply put some to make her look normal, you know, or a face that you have in mind. It's your sim, after all, so it's kind of awkward for giving makeup advice on your sims, because it's yours. Everyone has their own style to make sims. Use your own creativity when making one mix and match the makeups suite your taste, and make sure of its quality too.

One of the reason people downloads sims is to populate their hood. Personally, I like to make simple looking sim and yet has interesting look on to add diversity in my hood, and it's not normal to see someone in real life have shit tons of make up on everyday. So my point is a sim unnecessary to look like a model to live in a hood.

And honestly, even the outfit Sophia wearing is not "everyday" kind, but it's just everyone personal taste to judge.

Although as long as the face sculpt is interesting you can change the sim any way you like once you've downloaded her. But for presentation you could show her in different kinds of make-ups, and without.

Please visit WickedNoukFamily Forum for my creations.
Can't take requests, I'm completely swamped with unfinished projects! :O
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#52 Old 7th Jan 2014 at 10:12 PM
I know it's been a while since I've been online thanks to winter weather. Last night I gave Sophia a new appearance and a different hairstyle, I hope you like the new look.
Screenshots

Please No Requests and do not send requests by PM. Please see rule #5 here for details: http://www.modthesims.info/showthread.php?t=135664
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#53 Old 2nd Mar 2014 at 2:01 AM
I missed you all! Been like ages since I've been on this site I miss everyone! I'd like for an admin to lock this thread please. The reason why: Since I been gone I've been without a computer and all my old stuff is on the old computer that stopped working back in December, I'm on a different one but this one doesn't have any Sims games on it yet

Please No Requests and do not send requests by PM. Please see rule #5 here for details: http://www.modthesims.info/showthread.php?t=135664
Inventor
#54 Old 2nd Mar 2014 at 6:00 AM
I'm sorry to hear this. I hope you'll be able to restore your old files because I really like your sim..

Thread is locked now. If you wish to have this thread re-opened, please PM me or any other moderator of this forum.
Locked thread | Locked by: Yogi-Tea Reason: locked by request (pls see last post)
Page 3 of 3