Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Chell from Portal 2

by Callia-Evergreen Posted 16th Dec 2013 at 6:36 PM - Updated 23rd Jan 2017 at 4:07 AM by Camkitty

29 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 12 Feedback Posts, 16 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#2 Old 16th Dec 2013 at 7:08 PM
Thanks for this ! Here, have some cake...
Scholar
THANKS POST
#3 Old 17th Dec 2013 at 3:56 PM
Holy crap, I saw this on deviantART! Either way, still looks really awesome, and LONG FALL BOOTS, that was the only thing my chell sim lacked xD
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#4 Old 18th Dec 2013 at 12:58 AM
Quote: Originally posted by minimogut
Holy crap, I saw this on deviantART! Either way, still looks really awesome, and LONG FALL BOOTS, that was the only thing my chell sim lacked xD

Glad you like her! When I saw those ITF boots, I knew I had to make some Longfall Boots.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#5 Old 18th Dec 2013 at 3:22 PM
Looks JUST like her! Amazing job! Thank you! :D
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#6 Old 19th Dec 2013 at 12:09 AM
oH MY GOD LET ME LOVE YOU. I've been looking for longfall boots and jumpsuit pants for ages. And you did a very good job on her face!!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#7 Old 21st Dec 2013 at 5:20 PM
Will those super-cool boots still show up if I don't have ITF installed? This Sim is so awesome!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#8 Old 21st Dec 2013 at 9:59 PM
Quote: Originally posted by GothLoliZombie
Will those super-cool boots still show up if I don't have ITF installed? This Sim is so awesome!

Yeah the boots work without ITF, but the pants require Showtime. Also thanks! :D
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#9 Old 23rd Jan 2014 at 6:20 PM
Awesome!!!!!!
Test Subject
#10 Old 27th Jan 2014 at 11:55 PM
Oh my god, I was so excited. Then I noticed it was for the SIMS3 and not the SIMS2. If it's within your abilities, please please please make this for the SIMS2! I have a robot person named Glad0s just waiting for a Chell.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#11 Old 28th Jan 2014 at 11:55 PM
Quote: Originally posted by nescobosa
Oh my god, I was so excited. Then I noticed it was for the SIMS3 and not the SIMS2. If it's within your abilities, please please please make this for the SIMS2! I have a robot person named Glad0s just waiting for a Chell.

I'm sorry, but I don't have Sims 2, so I cannot make her for Sims 2.
THANKS POST
#12 Old 16th Mar 2014 at 3:21 PM
Awesome
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#13 Old 21st Mar 2014 at 12:04 PM
Maaaaaaan.... *drooling*
Test Subject
#14 Old 26th Mar 2014 at 3:41 AM
Will this crash the game if I don't have Showtime or just select an alternate clothing?

I ask because two custom sims I've downloaded before had different effects when I lacked "store content". One sim (Indiana Jones) crashed the game, the other worked without incident but selected an alternate shirt. (Yukie from the game "Vampire: The Masquerade: Bloodlines").
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#15 Old 26th Mar 2014 at 10:09 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Ananymoose
Will this crash the game if I don't have Showtime or just select an alternate clothing?

I ask because two custom sims I've downloaded before had different effects when I lacked "store content". One sim (Indiana Jones) crashed the game, the other worked without incident but selected an alternate shirt. (Yukie from the game "Vampire: The Masquerade: Bloodlines").

I don't think it will crash your game, it should just pick a random piece of clothing to replace the one you don't have the expansion for.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#16 Old 26th Apr 2014 at 1:46 AM
AAAH this is super u rock
Test Subject
#17 Old 26th Apr 2014 at 5:57 PM Last edited by Mabra51 : 26th Apr 2014 at 8:25 PM.
Do i need to have ALL the sliders mod to make her face exactly looks like in your screenshots? Because that's a lot of files, and two links doesn't works (the second and fifth links in the "custom sliders used" section).
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#18 Old 27th Apr 2014 at 9:19 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Mabra51
Do i need to have ALL the sliders mod to make her face exactly looks like in your screenshots? Because that's a lot of files, and two links doesn't works (the second and fifth links in the "custom sliders used" section).

I believe you don't have to download the sliders as long as you don't edit her face. I think the modifications should still show up, but if you tweak any face sliders they will snap back to default. As for the broken links, I'll try to find the content again. It seems to have been moved or something, since the links were working when I posted them.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#19 Old 28th Apr 2014 at 10:46 AM
Thanks for the new link. Without them, she has a weird lower jaw and mouth, so yeah, the sliders mods are needed.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#20 Old 29th Apr 2014 at 12:05 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Mabra51
Thanks for the new link. Without them, she has a weird lower jaw and mouth, so yeah, the sliders mods are needed.

Oh ok. Thanks for confirming that, I wasn't really sure if they were required.
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#21 Old 31st Jul 2014 at 9:50 AM
does the cc come with her?
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#22 Old 1st Aug 2014 at 9:27 PM
Quote: Originally posted by lop90804
does the cc come with her?

The CC that says "included in download" next to it comes with her, so that would be the boots, pants, and the underlip height slider. All other CC listed that does not say it is included in the download you will have to get by visiting the links provided if you want her to look exactly as she does in the pictures.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#23 Old 8th Nov 2014 at 10:12 AM
Really nice
Lab Assistant
#24 Old 8th Feb 2015 at 11:45 AM
Not all link works, the skintone didn't work for me & the portal gun doesn't exist anymore.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#25 Old 12th Feb 2015 at 1:46 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Lonerbum
Not all link works, the skintone didn't work for me & the portal gun doesn't exist anymore.

Both of them should be fixed now.
Page 1 of 2