Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Buy Clothes Anywhere Patch + Apartments and Shopping on the Same Lot

by Sophie-David Posted 10th Jan 2014 at 1:37 PM - Updated 11th Jan 2014 at 6:40 PM by Sophie-David : Added MogHughson's Apartments and Shopping, on the same Lot files with the Buy Clothes Anywhere Patch included

25 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 5 Feedback Posts, 19 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#2 Old 10th Jan 2014 at 3:12 PM
Cool, thanks, I'll give this a try. Do you know if this works with the "shops on apartment lot" mod? http://modthesims.info/d/352602
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#3 Old 10th Jan 2014 at 3:18 PM Last edited by CatherineTCJD : 10th Jan 2014 at 3:21 PM. Reason: answering above post
I didn't even know about this "glitch"! Silly EAxis :rolleyes: I build - hardly ever 'play' - but, when I do play, I want my game to work correctly. Now it will! Thanks :D .

ETA: DocSoul - read the [Show Technical note] spoiler in the main post. It explains how to use it with Mog's mod.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#4 Old 10th Jan 2014 at 3:46 PM
Catherine - It says Sophie's mod should take "priority", that means I should put it in the folder after Mog's mod, so it loads last, right?
Theorist
Original Poster
#5 Old 10th Jan 2014 at 6:33 PM
Sorry for the inconvenience, DocSoul. I have consulted with MTS staff and I will post a non-conflicting version of MogHughson's Apartments and Shopping, on the same Lot! here as soon as possible.
Theorist
Original Poster
#6 Old 11th Jan 2014 at 6:38 PM
Default Buy Clothes Anywhere Patch + Apartments and Shopping on the Same Lot

To avoid incompatibilities, this thread now contains modified versions of MogHughson's Apartments and Shopping, on the same Lot! that include the Buy Clothes Anywhere Patch.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#7 Old 11th Jan 2014 at 7:05 PM
Brilliant as always. Thanks David! Uhm, could this kind of thing work with the mannequin head you are helping me with? Like a version with a view animation and one with a buy animation? If so, think of all the different hats one could use on it .... and one could make for the game :P.
Theorist
Original Poster
#8 Old 11th Jan 2014 at 8:01 PM
Thanks Walter.

Animation is not really my forte, but I don't think the clothing rack animations would work well with hats. However the hats could be tagged for sale in a Sim owned shop. Customers would then look at the hat as they would any other object for sale, and buy it if desired. The hat would then disappear and a shopping bag would appear in the customer's hand to pay for at the cash register.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#9 Old 16th Jan 2014 at 2:25 AM
This will make vacations lots more fun!
Theorist
THANKS POST
Original Poster
#10 Old 17th Jan 2014 at 8:45 PM
Yes, that is my main focus. Thank you sandya.
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#11 Old 6th Jul 2014 at 2:35 PM Last edited by LilSister : 6th Jul 2014 at 3:33 PM.
Wow, I don't know how I missed this. It has always bothered me that Sims couldn't buy clothing on a hotel lot. I remember creating my first beach resort with a small boutique and to my utter dismay my Sim wasn't able to purchase a new swim suit. Thank you for once again enhancing our Sims game.

Just wondering is there anyway to make your mod compatible with Squinges buy maternity clothes mod or to include the option in yours? Mogs mod worked well with Squinges mod even though the HCDU did show a conflict in the behavior buy test.
Theorist
Original Poster
#12 Old 8th Jul 2014 at 4:32 AM
Thank you LilSister.

I am not familiar with Squinges maternity clothes mod. Have you found a conflict during gameplay? Does load order help?
Forum Resident
#13 Old 10th Jul 2014 at 11:43 PM
I apologize for the delay in responding - Squinges maternity clothes mod allows Sims to purchase custom maternity clothes in community lot stores. I haven't had an opportunity to test yet. Your updated Mod is in my DL Folder and I haven't had any issues during game play with it just being there.. I hope to be able to test this weekend.
Theorist
THANKS POST
Original Poster
#14 Old 11th Jul 2014 at 6:01 PM
Thank you LilSister.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#15 Old 29th Jul 2014 at 8:50 PM
Thank you ! :)
Theorist
THANKS POST
Original Poster
#16 Old 31st Jul 2014 at 7:47 PM
You're welcome.
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#17 Old 17th Sep 2014 at 12:47 PM
Thanks for fixing TS2.I can set it up on my old computer and use it with UC on the other one.
Theorist
Original Poster
#18 Old 17th Sep 2014 at 4:45 PM
Quote: Originally posted by TadOlson
Thanks for fixing TS2.I can set it up on my old computer and use it with UC on the other one.
You're welcome. I'm just curious what "UC" is?
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#19 Old 1st Oct 2016 at 4:25 PM
thankyou thankyouuu
Theorist
THANKS POST
Original Poster
#20 Old 1st Oct 2016 at 5:20 PM
You're welcome.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#21 Old 16th Nov 2016 at 5:39 PM
I like this Mod, thank you.
Theorist
THANKS POST
Original Poster
#22 Old 16th Nov 2016 at 8:06 PM
You're welcome, Peg.
Top Secret Researcher
THANKS POST
#23 Old 7th Jun 2017 at 1:10 PM
Thank you so much for adding MogHughson's mod to this! I really appreciate it.
Theorist
THANKS POST
Original Poster
#24 Old 9th Jun 2017 at 5:12 PM
You're welcome.
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#25 Old 22nd Sep 2017 at 8:05 AM
This is fix for such a gaping question ... why CAN'T Sims buy clothes in a hotel lobby? Thank you!
Page 1 of 2