Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Atlantis Heights

by Zarathustra Posted 27th Jan 2014 at 7:30 PM - Updated 25th Jul 2014 at 9:10 PM by Zarathustra

9 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 1 Feedback Posts, 7 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Constant Contestant
retired moderator THANKS POST
#2 Old 27th Jan 2014 at 11:58 PM
Looks so opulent and rich, I would love to live there!
Test Subject
#3 Old 29th Jan 2014 at 1:45 AM
Whoa, ima need a really, REALLY rich sim for this
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#4 Old 29th Jan 2014 at 7:06 AM
Beautiful Ihb25, I love all your lots! You are quite talented, I'll be interested in seeing what you create in the future!
Top Secret Researcher
THANKS POST
#5 Old 30th Jan 2014 at 10:33 AM
This hits the "super rich" nail on the head! Great work!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#6 Old 30th Jan 2014 at 6:21 PM
This is crazy and I like it
Notice the date and hey, glad that people still have the enthusiasm to upload for M2
Cheers~
Link Ninja
THANKS POST
#7 Old 18th Apr 2014 at 6:00 AM
I kid you not when I first looked at the first interior image my heart started beating faster and I got dizzy seeing the double story library. probably won't download it as it's not the style of my game but by golly do I appreciate this. It looks like something in Gatsby's era. So divine!
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#8 Old 18th Apr 2014 at 6:17 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Charmful
I kid you not when I first looked at the first interior image my heart started beating faster and I got dizzy seeing the double story library. probably won't download it as it's not the style of my game but by golly do I appreciate this. It looks like something in Gatsby's era. So divine!

Haha, well whether you download it or not, I'm glad you like it so much, and I hope it inspires some creations in your own game! I love trying to come up with libraries for my Sims, even if you don't get any more benefit from having 50 bookcases than from 1!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#9 Old 19th Nov 2014 at 10:52 PM
Thank you, great job! :)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#10 Old 20th Jan 2016 at 10:28 AM
Awesome. Thanks.