Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Blue and White American Pit Bull

by hudine Posted 30th Jan 2014 at 1:19 PM

12 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 3 Feedback Posts, 8 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#2 Old 2nd Feb 2014 at 4:55 PM
She's beautiful.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#3 Old 6th Feb 2014 at 7:49 PM
This pit bull looks so cute. Thank you very much for sharing your pit bul with us.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#4 Old 16th Feb 2014 at 11:51 PM
thanks gonna makes some more colour coats to upload later
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#5 Old 28th Feb 2014 at 1:56 PM
SOOO CUTE! <3! Thanks!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#6 Old 9th Mar 2014 at 9:48 PM
So beautiful!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#7 Old 17th Mar 2014 at 10:13 PM
He's beautiful, just like my "little" Chaos. 8)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#8 Old 13th Apr 2014 at 7:09 AM
You should also understand that the American Pit Bull Terrier seldom comes in "blue". Blue being just diluted black. Real Pit Bulls are less likely to be found with this "color", those blue pit bulls you see (Not really pit bulls(APBT) just falsely labeled dogs such as Amstaff, American Bully, and Staffordshire Bull terrier) are not legitimate pit bulls. They are commonly called a pit bull by the uneducated and misinformed. There is only one Pit Bull and that's the American Pit Bull Terrier. Lean, Slender, Athletic 30-60 pounds. They don't have huge heads and short snouts, they aren't short legged and beefy they are the ultimate athletes. Nice try making this dog but it's not a real pit bull.
THANKS POST
#9 Old 28th Apr 2014 at 5:38 AM
guna use this sister ben bugin me to buy a exspanion pack no need to if you got mods lol
Test Subject
#10 Old 21st Jun 2014 at 1:18 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Justacoqw
You should also understand that the American Pit Bull Terrier seldom comes in "blue". Blue being just diluted black. Real Pit Bulls are less likely to be found with this "color", those blue pit bulls you see (Not really pit bulls(APBT) just falsely labeled dogs such as Amstaff, American Bully, and Staffordshire Bull terrier) are not legitimate pit bulls. They are commonly called a pit bull by the uneducated and misinformed. There is only one Pit Bull and that's the American Pit Bull Terrier. Lean, Slender, Athletic 30-60 pounds. They don't have huge heads and short snouts, they aren't short legged and beefy they are the ultimate athletes. Nice try making this dog but it's not a real pit bull.

I have to agree with this guy, the only American Pit Bull Terriers are the ones registered in ADBA
Test Subject
Original Poster
#11 Old 10th Jul 2014 at 12:21 PM
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Justacoqw

I have to agree with this guy, the only American Pit Bull Terriers are the ones registered in ADBA

well sorry I'm just a not so well versed person from Northern Ireland, Pit Bulls are a banned breed here under the UK's dangerous dogs act. Which is really stupid because it didn't solve anything, people get bit by more breeds than Pit Bulls; in fact more people get bit by most breeds than the pit bull from what I gather, and as for stopping dog fights, all the fighters did was move to different large breeds. Then to top that off because of some complicated political bullshit unlike the rest of the UK in Northern Ireland it's perfectly legal to keep a really big tiger in your back garden, they've been talking about fixing that for years but I don't think anyone's done anything but talk yet over the decades.

Now I have to ask, what do you think is more dangerous a Bengal Tiger or a Pit Bull Terrier? One's legal the other isn't.

If you give me some links to pit bull websites with good representation of pictures of the various proper coat colors it will be helpful for the other coat colored versions I plan on making since you are expert pit bull lovers
Test Subject
#12 Old 2nd Feb 2015 at 9:37 PM
Quote: Originally posted by tambailey2002
She's beautiful.
yeah, I'm seeing all of these comments about how beautiful it is and I truly believe that but, I'm not sure if this is gonna work with my computer because I have a MacBook computer so any tips on how to help me to make sure that this will work because I'm scared it won't!!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#13 Old 3rd Jul 2016 at 5:55 AM
siteee sem graça mt complicadompara baixar vao tudo tomar no cu