Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Archie Andrews of "The Archies"

by Lionspau Posted 31st Jan 2014 at 12:24 PM - Updated 13th Feb 2014 at 6:25 PM by Lionspau : need to make a clarification about the defaults I use.

4 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 2 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Constant Contestant
retired moderator THANKS POST
#2 Old 31st Jan 2014 at 7:09 PM
Wow! Love him, looks like a very loveable rogue
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 5th Feb 2014 at 6:59 AM
Quote: Originally posted by karen lorraine
Wow! Love him, looks like a very loveable rogue

Thanks!
Field Researcher
#4 Old 11th Feb 2014 at 12:48 AM
"The Archies"! I can't believe it! Great job! I've always thought that Bernard Sumner from New Order would have made a great real-life Archie Andrews; he's the spitting image of Archie (or at least he was, back in the Eighties, ha ha.) Very cute and innocent-looking with gingery, cow-licked hair . . . and just enough of a devil in that smile to make you believe he'd have two lovely girls chasing after him. If my whole game hadn't crashed and burned I'd definitely be downloading this!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#5 Old 13th Feb 2014 at 6:39 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Laurcleve
"The Archies"! I can't believe it! Great job! I've always thought that Bernard Sumner from New Order would have made a great real-life Archie Andrews; he's the spitting image of Archie (or at least he was, back in the Eighties, ha ha.) Very cute and innocent-looking with gingery, cow-licked hair . . . and just enough of a devil in that smile to make you believe he'd have two lovely girls chasing after him. If my whole game hadn't crashed and burned I'd definitely be downloading this!

Please excuse my musical ineptitude, but I didn't know who Bernard Sumner was. I Googled his image and danged if you weren't spot on.Thank you!