Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Angel

by thunderbreak Posted 20th Mar 2005 at 9:52 AM

28 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 27 Feedback Posts
Page 1 of 2
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 21st Mar 2005 at 1:24 AM
very good
#3 Old 21st Mar 2005 at 1:55 AM
Very nice indeed!
Test Subject
#4 Old 21st Mar 2005 at 5:19 AM Last edited by Talrave : 21st Mar 2005 at 5:24 AM.
You SO rock... Everytime I see a new Sim posted by you I flock to get it. I'll have a whole KOF Neighborhood in no time... Great Work.

EDIT: Are you sure thats the right mesh? the mesh doesnt look a thing like it... Ahh well, I'll try it anyway.
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#5 Old 21st Mar 2005 at 8:28 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Talrave
You SO rock... Everytime I see a new Sim posted by you I flock to get it. I'll have a whole KOF Neighborhood in no time... Great Work.

EDIT: Are you sure thats the right mesh? the mesh doesnt look a thing like it... Ahh well, I'll try it anyway.

Yep, that's the mesh alright. The only reason it doesn't look like the original is because I pretty much remade the alpha.

Don't get mad, get even.
Instructor
#6 Old 24th Mar 2005 at 12:32 AM
GOD!! That is one fine piece of Booty!!! Boy...I'll have my Game City almost together thanks to you and mimewhite!! LOL. You know who we need now...SHERMIE, VIVE, And MATURE!!!. Man...I wonder if I could create a Sims RPG hack?? Hmmmm??
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#7 Old 24th Mar 2005 at 7:45 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Darkwolf
GOD!! That is one fine piece of Booty!!! Boy...I'll have my Game City almost together thanks to you and mimewhite!! LOL. You know who we need now...SHERMIE, VIVE, And MATURE!!!. Man...I wonder if I could create a Sims RPG hack?? Hmmmm??

Hay bro, what do you mean by RPG hack?

Don't get mad, get even.
Test Subject
#8 Old 25th Mar 2005 at 4:38 PM
undies need to be smaller lol
Test Subject
#9 Old 20th Apr 2005 at 5:24 PM
This Is So Fricken Awesome!!!
#10 Old 20th Apr 2005 at 5:48 PM
o_o you got that face perfect... god-damn.... I love you... *attaches to your leg*
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 24th Apr 2005 at 12:19 PM
Again, top Sim, and Angel rocks. Five stars.
Test Subject
#12 Old 29th Apr 2005 at 1:21 AM
love it *.*
Test Subject
#13 Old 2nd May 2005 at 11:20 PM
Yaaay I love the hair. I've posting on tons of your threads, and as usual, amazing job.
Test Subject
#14 Old 31st May 2005 at 2:10 AM
Lovely as always, and I'm glad I'm not the only KoF fan on the board...
Test Subject
#15 Old 6th Jun 2005 at 7:01 AM
Great man!
Test Subject
#16 Old 6th Jun 2005 at 7:27 AM
One word:

*Drool* :D

You make me laugh Tinkerbell. I'll kill you last
Test Subject
#17 Old 12th Jun 2005 at 10:33 PM
I downloaded Angel,but she was wearing another clothes.It's because of the mesh ?What is the mesh Thunderbreak?
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#18 Old 13th Jun 2005 at 2:27 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Renosfa
I downloaded Angel,but she was wearing another clothes.It's because of the mesh ?What is the mesh Thunderbreak?
The mesh I'm refering to in my post is a 3D remodel by various talents, it's generally a brand new model which is not in the original Sims2 game. Go to the threads I linked to and download the meshes, then open up My Document on your computer and look for EA Games, then open up the Downloads folder and dump all the new meshes and stuff you downloaded into the folder (but not the .sims2pack file I uploaded, it's a direct installation).

Don't get mad, get even.
Test Subject
#19 Old 13th Jun 2005 at 2:26 AM

I already did it.Thanks
Test Subject
#20 Old 13th Jun 2005 at 2:31 AM
Quote: Originally posted by thunderbreak
The mesh I'm refering to in my post is a 3D remodel by various talents, it's generally a brand new model which is not in the original Sims2 game. Go to the threads I linked to and download the meshes, then open up My Document on your computer and look for EA Games, then open up the Downloads folder and dump all the new meshes and stuff you downloaded into the folder (but not the .sims2pack file I uploaded, it's a direct installation).

Thanks for the help. :D
Test Subject
#21 Old 13th Jun 2005 at 2:54 AM

Where Can I put all the .sims2pack file,objects and foods that I downloaded?
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#22 Old 13th Jun 2005 at 2:21 PM
Where Can I put all the .sims2pack file,objects and foods that I downloaded?
As I mentioned earlier, .sims2pack is a direct installation file, so just double click on it and install, the rest are probably .package files, and those goes into the downloads folder.

Don't get mad, get even.
Test Subject
#23 Old 18th Jun 2005 at 1:42 PM
OMG OMG!!!! thankyou thankyou thankyou!!!!! cooool :D
Test Subject
#24 Old 19th Jun 2005 at 2:58 AM
As I mentioned earlier, .sims2pack is a direct installation file, so just double click on it and install, the rest are probably .package files, and those goes into the downloads folder.

Thanks for all
Test Subject
#25 Old 4th Jul 2005 at 11:00 PM
:kami: KoF! KoF! KoF! :kami:

Signatures must be five lines or less. Please read the forum rules.
Page 1 of 2