Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

'Oh Darling!' - 3 Lace Dresses

by Cleos Posted 21st Apr 2014 at 4:57 PM

24 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 4 Feedback Posts, 19 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Constant Contestant
retired moderator THANKS POST
#2 Old 21st Apr 2014 at 7:46 PM
These look really pretty, thank you.
Meet Me In My Next Life
THANKS POST
#3 Old 21st Apr 2014 at 11:16 PM
Cleos all your dresses are "Lovely" the colors are very nice and the shoes. Please do not take what I am saying here in the wrong way ( I am sure you try your best) I look at Set 2 first in Body Shop and to get a closer look in CAS. Just below the Sim Bust line and above the belt in the center or mid section of the dress, their seem to be a bloated / puffiness there. Do not seem to be in a smooth form on the Sims body shape.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#4 Old 22nd Apr 2014 at 9:26 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Simonut
Cleos all your dresses are "Lovely" the colors are very nice and the shoes. Please do not take what I am saying here in the wrong way ( I am sure you try your best) I look at Set 2 first in Body Shop and to get a closer look in CAS. Just below the Sim Bust line and above the belt in the center or mid section of the dress, their seem to be a bloated / puffiness there. Do not seem to be in a smooth form on the Sims body shape.

Hey! Thank you for your feedback If you mean that puffiness just above the belt, that's exactly what I intended to do. It's not supposed to be smooth. I wanted to create a bit of an effect where the top part of the dress is a bit loose, but the belt brings it all together to a tighter part on the hips, and it gets loose again on the skirt. Something like this:
Meet Me In My Next Life
#5 Old 22nd Apr 2014 at 9:21 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Cleos
Hey! Thank you for your feedback If you mean that puffiness just above the belt, that's exactly what I intended to do. It's not supposed to be smooth. I wanted to create a bit of an effect where the top part of the dress is a bit loose, but the belt brings it all together to a tighter part on the hips, and it gets loose again on the skirt. Something like this:

Ok I see your concept of what you was trying to do, I personally do not like the form of it around the dresses midsection ( but that just me ) others may feel different. I think I will pass on this, I am sure you will do others clothes I will like, for I do have other beautiful clothes by you in my downloads that I always use in my game. Thanks Cleos for your reply

"Nothing in life is a Surprise it just happen to come your way at the time".
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#6 Old 23rd Apr 2014 at 11:11 AM
OMG! i LOVE lace dresses and i have been looking around for one in sims for awhile not majorly looking but just looking around when im on a custom content hunt
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#7 Old 23rd Apr 2014 at 2:55 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Simonut
Ok I see your concept of what you was trying to do, I personally do not like the form of it around the dresses midsection ( but that just me ) others may feel different. I think I will pass on this, I am sure you will do others clothes I will like, for I do have other beautiful clothes by you in my downloads that I always use in my game. Thanks Cleos for your reply

Thank you so much for your feedback - I love how you're always completely honest and it really helps me get better. Working on some really basic dresses right now - No off shapes, just timeless straight-down dresses with heels
Meet Me In My Next Life
THANKS POST
#8 Old 24th Apr 2014 at 12:59 AM
Not to worry Cleos, nothing to write home about, you have your very own download folder with your name on it, in my downloads, Plus you are on my list of "Favorite Creators" here.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#9 Old 25th Apr 2014 at 9:41 PM
Lovely:)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#10 Old 25th Apr 2014 at 11:39 PM
Look really nice in game. Good job.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#11 Old 2nd May 2014 at 6:25 PM
Very special looking. Haven't seen anything like it!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#12 Old 9th May 2014 at 10:40 PM
?? Wat How Do I USE THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#13 Old 13th May 2014 at 3:49 PM
I love these! They are so gorgeous! They're the perfect addition to my game :D
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#14 Old 17th May 2014 at 10:42 AM
It's very smart! :) Thank you! ^^
Not actually evil.
THANKS POST
#15 Old 13th Jun 2014 at 10:53 PM
Laaaaaaace! Yay!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#16 Old 18th Jun 2014 at 6:44 AM
非常感谢
Test Subject
#17 Old 8th Jul 2014 at 7:02 PM
beautiful dresses! and its not uglified by horrid shoe textures! love love love
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#18 Old 26th Jul 2014 at 11:44 AM
This is probably a silly question but anyway;
Where can I download the mesh? I can't see a link
Lab Assistant
#19 Old 31st Jul 2014 at 2:12 AM
I don't see a link to the mesh...in my game it just shows up as a random Maxis outfit
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#20 Old 23rd Aug 2014 at 5:55 AM
I have an obsession with lace and these dresses are lovely!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#21 Old 29th Sep 2014 at 7:41 PM
So nice , your are my angel !
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#22 Old 15th Dec 2014 at 6:56 PM
Love your creations, i just started using this website :)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#23 Old 8th Jan 2015 at 7:19 PM
Oh Darling indeed, thanks!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#24 Old 3rd May 2015 at 6:49 PM
thnks it´s beatyfull
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#25 Old 5th Apr 2016 at 7:25 PM
Gorgeous, thank you!